Got called cute by oneitis

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Past friday I sent one of her friends randomly a video of me,and she unexpectedly showed it to my oneitis. She called it cute. I was extremely surprised. :soy:
This was probably the biggest dopamine rush I ever had this year. The huge problem is she still hates me and doesn't talk to me at all because of some fucked up things I have done. She didn't reply to me since 4 months,even though I text her everyday. I tried to stop texting for 1-2 months tho. I am trying to reach her on all social sites I know,but still no reply as usual. What should I do?
No normie advice pls like "let her go". She is a permanent oneitis I have very badly a crush on since 4 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, IWantToMax, Truecel14 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
OP is a super duper double faggot

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Pillarman, MicroPenis and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Velvet and DarknLost
The more you try to get at her the more your pushing her away jfl

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Darknlost, you have the worst case of oneitis I have ever seen in my entire life.
I’m not saying to let her go (its what I would like to say but it’s pretty obvious it would be useless to say that to you) I’m just saying you should give it a break.

If you keep being so insistent and clingy and she won’t stand you anymore. If your feelings for her really are so strong then you shouldn’t be afraid of disappearing from her life for a few months. I don’t want to be redpilled or anything but you are selling yourself as an obsessed low value male to her as it is, since you’re already gl and you mog her bf it’s not your looks, it’s your behavior.

if you stop talking to her and/or sending messages she will definitely stop hating you and thinking you are desperate and annoying. But then you will have a hard task: to reinsert yourself in her life without it being forced that you want to get close to her. Anyways you will have plenty of time to plan how you will do that in this “break”.

an even better plan would be to get into a fake relationship with some random foid around her looks level. If you get into a relationship with a foid on her level she will see you as a higher value man and she will see you as “unavailable” in other words, unattainable and that will make her want you more. It should be easy for you to get into a relationship with a girl that you mog when you are gl like you are. But the challenge will be to not get attached to this girl and end up actually forgetting your oneitis and liking this girl more.

(Actually that would be a good thing, but if your feelings for your oneitis really are that strong then you will probably keep liking her)

then one day in the future when you’ve broken up with your fake gf and she is not in a relationship anymore and you are already acquaintances again and you being an obsessed stalker is nothing more than a Dark memory of the past.

THEN YOU WILL HAVE A SHOT WITH YOUR ONEITIS

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Velvet and Deleted member 2581
She atleast called my video cute. Never experienced this much of a dopamine rush since years
you’re already gl and you mog her bf
I asked her once about this and she told me that her boyfriend looks so much better then me that I shouldn't even try comparing myself to him and I better not even continue texting her if I try to talk about this. So basicly in her opinion her boyfriend mogs me to the deepest pit of hell.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life

Past friday I sent one of her friends randomly a video of me,and she unexpectedly showed it to my oneitis. She called it cute. I was extremely surprised. :soy:
This was probably the biggest dopamine rush I ever had this year. The huge problem is she still hates me and doesn't talk to me at all because of some fucked up things I have done. She didn't reply to me since 4 months,even though I text her everyday. I tried to stop texting for 1-2 months tho. I am trying to reach her on all social sites I know,but still no reply as usual. What should I do?
No normie advice pls like "let her go". She is a permanent oneitis I have very badly a crush on since 4 years
Did you ask her out?