got caught browsing looksmax in class

S

shotgunmaxxing

Banned
my project group members were ignoring me so i went on my laptop and went to the first site that went to mind. i clicked on some autistic threads and felt my curry acquaintaince from the next table touch my shoulder and i slammed down the laptop immediately.

antonio-banderas.gif

he chuckled. 'looksmax whats that,' he asked loudy for the whole class to hear

i got put on the spot and thought of the first nt answer that came to mind and blurted out 'TIKTOK' unusually loudly for some reason

AmusedFilthyAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, derrick_sw05, StrangerDanger and 17 others
200iq for the tiktok response ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, StrangerDanger, Sub0 and 15 others
If you’re a sub5 you’re done. They will all know that you don’t get pussy and doing looksmaxing and shit to get laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, lonelycurry, SurgeryEnjoyer and 11 others
If you’re a sub5 you’re done. They will all know that you don’t get pussy and doing looksmaxing and shit to get laid
It was already over for me in those classes and now I'll be in class with these same guys for the next few years. over for my chances with the subhuman foid in my project group too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, Danish_Retard, poopoohead and 1 other person
brutal exposure

• +1
Reactions: wayme
i would kill that mf if they ever put me in the spot like that.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 33986, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
Just realize how subhuman it is browsing a website called looksmax while being class sperg loner and ignored by your group is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, StrangerDanger, incel194012940 and 12 others
this is why im rarely online during the day lol

Use the fast banan theme

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, pentamogged9000, Krakowski and 4 others
use fastbanana overlay retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, Xangsane, pentamogged9000 and 3 others
If you didn't put the laptot down like a autist that just got caught no one would have cared

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
lol i browse it everywhere, tell people about it when asked and always make it sound like i iq mog them to death so they just view it as me doing medical research

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
lol i browse it everywhere, tell people about it when asked and always make it sound like i iq mog them to death so they just view it as me doing medical research
What do you tell them?

What do you tell them?
it‘s something to improve looks and has allot of theorys related to surgery. im trying to become a surgeon. they see me browsing lefort 3‘s and i most often tell em they wouldnt understand anyways

idk i always make it sound better than what it actually is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wayme, Jamaldickjavontus, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger @drop @Krakowski this is cage.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 29167 and Krakowski
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: derrick_sw05, Jamaldickjavontus and pentamogged9000
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
tror du han kommer slå sig ner vid en dator och browsa lite looksmax på hans jobb på sjukhuset? jfl
swedish?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
it‘s something to improve looks and has allot of theorys related to surgery. im trying to become a surgeon. they see me browsing lefort 3‘s and i most often tell em they wouldnt understand anyways

idk i always make it sound better than what it actually is
Mirin your high IQ and NT

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Damn bruh my ass got caught lurking in these forums a couple of times by my friends. Luckily they're real niggas and understand my autism

Damn bruh my ass got caught lurking in these forums a couple of times by my friends. Luckily they're real niggas and understand my autism
"Arayyyyy bhaiya! Ye kya hai?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28394