Got cold approached again

Zeta

Zeta

Hey waiter, one collagen please!
This is the second time i leave my country and visit another city in the last 2 weeks and both times i’ve gotten cold approached. Now I clearly know that the problem wasn’t me. The problem is The Netherlands. There seriously must be something in the air there that causes bitches to be asexual. I have now drawn the conclusion that the Netherlands is probably one of the shittiest countries in the world. I should leave it as soon as I can. I mean I almost never get cold approached in The Netherlands but now the second time in a row i’ve gotten cold approached whilst being in a different country.

What country should I move to? Keep in mind that i am broke as fuck and have no high school diploma. So the country needs to be cheap to live in. Ideally in Europe tho since I only wanna slay white bitches. Let me know y’all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whatever, Klaas Vaaker, lucifer6969 and 8 others
Some girls just want to be approached but they will make it obvious

In Germany it’s also rare to be approached but if u sit next to a girl and she gets off her phone starts looking at u and becomes a little nervous

She likely is giving u an opening

I like to be sure of it by letting her chose to come close or sit next to me since then ur sure she’s not creeped out by u somehow

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, lowiqNormie and Zeta
I have now drawn the conclusion that the Netherlands is probably one of the shittiest countries in the world.
Why are the Dutch so happy if everyone on .org who lives in Netherlands is having a rough life?
@deadmanwalking @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, NumbThePain, Klaas Vaaker and 3 others
Portugal

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Zeta
Why are the Dutch so happy if everyone on .org who lives in Netherlands is having a rough life?
dutch arent happy

netherlands is hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain, mogre, bloomercel and 2 others

In Germany it’s also rare to be approached but if u sit next to a girl and she gets off her phone starts looking at u and becomes a little nervous

I like to be sure of it by letting her chose to come close or sit next to me since then ur sure she’s not creeped out by u somehow
even such ioi is rare in the netherlands and only reserved for chad

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, bloomercel and Zeta

Well i got approached by a german girl today and one from austria last time

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel

Yeah i do get slight iois in the netherlands but rarely approached. But at the moment i don’t act on the iois since my skin just broke out and i wanna rope. But after i am back to my normal smv again I will cold approach every single foid that iois me.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
Netherlands and the US have the most narcissistic women on the fucking planet

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, spongebob and butterworld
Netherlands and the US have the most narcissistic women on the fucking planet
I feel like netherlands is worse tho, I will go to miami or LA one day to make a comparison for you

• +1
Reactions: spongebob, ChadL1te, butterworld and 1 other person
I feel like netherlands is worse tho, I will go to miami or LA one day to make a comparison for you
Been to miami its better than LA
LA if your not rtt maxxed there’s no point bro

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Get a mud hut in Africa and like the lion king where the animals are dancing fuck the black women in the ass 🦁

s-l1200.jpg

Interesting nl sounds hard af similar to norway sweden n shit , tall chads everywhere right?

Yeah i do get slight iois in the netherlands but rarely approached. But at the moment i don’t act on the iois since my skin just broke out and i wanna rope. But after i am back to my normal smv again I will cold approach every single foid that iois me.
what you doing to save your skin

Germany might be Tutorial Mode for you ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
what you doing to save your skin
Trying to eat only fruits and meat ands vegetables. But its hard since i am on vacation now. I also have a basic skincare routine which barely works since my acne has a hormonal cause

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
Trying to eat only fruits and meat ands vegetables. But its hard since i am on vacation now. I also have a basic skincare routine which barely works since my acne has a hormonal cause
If i really wanna start winning I should just do whatever it takes to get accutane. But i am scared that i will miss out on 1-2 inches of height and I will regret that later. I mean who wouldn’t rather be 6’4 then 6’2

If i really wanna start winning I should just do whatever it takes to get accutane. But i am scared that i will miss out on 1-2 inches of height and I will regret that later. I mean who wouldn’t rather be 6’4 then 6’2
why not do tret then?

why not do tret then?
I mean tret would just help my skin recover from acne, not stop my body from producing it. I will try to get tret tho since there is no reason not to try getting it

From the title I thought a foid cold approached you :forcedsmile: I'm too high rn

I mean tret would just help my skin recover from acne, not stop my body from producing it. I will try to get tret tho since there is no reason not to try getting it
what difference does it make if it gets rid of acne anyways

> no high school diploma and hes worried about his looks

you have other things to worry about man

That’s a myth that has been debunked many times, I’ll link my thread on it if you want It saved my skin and will prob ascend you if you have acne

• +1
That’s a myth that has been debunked many times, I’ll link my thread on it if you want It saved my skin and will prob ascend you if you have acne
So acne does not close growth plates?

So acne does not close growth plates?
Not really no. Read this thread and the replies at the end

• +1
Not really no. Read this thread and the replies at the end

good thread, can’t wait to go back home and go to the doctor to finally win.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This is the second time i leave my country and visit another city in the last 2 weeks and both times i’ve gotten cold approached. Now I clearly know that the problem wasn’t me. The problem is The Netherlands. There seriously must be something in the air there that causes bitches to be asexual. I have now drawn the conclusion that the Netherlands is probably one of the shittiest countries in the world. I should leave it as soon as I can. I mean I almost never get cold approached in The Netherlands but now the second time in a row i’ve gotten cold approached whilst being in a different country.

What country should I move to? Keep in mind that i am broke as fuck and have no high school diploma. So the country needs to be cheap to live in. Ideally in Europe tho since I only wanna slay white bitches. Let me know y’all
South Korea

China

If germany didnt have the jewish speech laws id move there, cheap, beautiful, near my native country

moving to another country by yourself without an actual degree can be kinda hard unless youre self employed (which ur prob not) let alone no high school diploma ugh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and poopoohead
Welk land was je? Ik ga in de zomer naar België

• +1
fake news, its caused by calvinism which ifluenced the dutch into thinking that the reason you are unhappy is because you dont work hard enough and dont live a life thats sober enough

• +1
Come to australia trust

• +1
This might sound a little schizo, but I’m 100% convinced that girls sense your mental state before you even open your mouth. Energy and aura are 100% real. My IOIs and approaches go through the roof when I’m in a new place, some kind of new environment, or even when I’m trying something really new. Like they know my mind is open and I’m having fun and they want a part of it. But when I’m at home and everything is normal, I don’t get anywhere near as many, because maybe my daily life drags me down into a rut, that they don’t want to be part of.

It’s not just with girls, I do landscape photography and I take by far the best pictures when I’m somewhere new for the first time.

I’m 30 and I’ve traveled and moved a lot in life, this has been proven to me over and over and over again.

• +1