I finally got the white girl friend halo!

whiskers52

whiskers52

‎
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
8,132
Reputation
17,585
IMG 1050


YALL MIRIN?:ogre:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, ANON, socio and 8 others
@arlo_420 @Oscaridk @Tesarossa @Bat @-joe yall niggas don’t got white girls it’s over for u:lul::lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: -joe, Bat, arlo_420 and 5 others
I knew some nigga would do this
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: -joe, gymcel64, True Spaniard and 4 others
She looks really odd I can’t put my finger on it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, True Spaniard, arlo_420 and 3 others
No hermano
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe, arlo_420, Tesarossa and 3 others
Nigga am I missing something?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: True Spaniard, Tesarossa, arlo_420 and 2 others

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
17
Views
75
lovend
lovend
horseman
Replies
18
Views
86
Junbae
Junbae
johnxz
Replies
17
Views
74
Simikz
Simikz
backzero
Replies
15
Views
61
backzero
backzero
try2beme
Replies
10
Views
47
Glorious King
Glorious King

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top