didnt even eat goyslop

Benzoyl p

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Clindamycin

• +1
idk what did even do this week to get this
Genetics boyo, acne is pain in the ass to deal with. I got that type of acne on face+neck and it hurts to smile and turn my head it's so bad.

My advice is to don't touch your face and change pillowcase everyday, do your own research on topical retinoids, supplement fish oil + zinc, acne.org regimen cleared me up the first time I got acne so maybe try that.

Good luck boyo

• Love it
T
Genetics boyo, acne is pain in the ass to deal with. I got that type of acne on face+neck and it hurts to smile and turn my head it's so bad.

My advice is to don't touch your face and change pillowcase everyday, do your own research on topical retinoids, supplement fish oil + zinc, acne.org regimen cleared me up the first time I got acne so maybe try that.

Good luck boyo
Thanks bhai I don't think it's genetics both of my mom and dad had clear skin I asked them I thinks the sudden diet change I did with more seed oils

• +1
Reactions: silencio
Holy recessed nigguh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
T

Thanks bhai I don't think it's genetics both of my mom and dad had clear skin I asked them I thinks the sudden diet change I did with more seed oils
Might be, but my parents had clear skin both in puberty, but my grandpa had subhuman cystic acne and I got that gene too. :feelswhy:

Might be, but my parents had clear skin both in puberty, but my grandpa had subhuman cystic acne and I got that gene too. :feelswhy:
Damn could be the case it's jovaaa

• So Sad
Reactions: silencio
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
You are burning inside with envy ya little monkey. Now fuck off and stop replying to me faggot and go study for some retarded test

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and viniciz
It's a punishment for seething at me

• JFL
why are u on a looksmax forum and not mewing lol?