HAIR DRESSER FUCKED MY SHIT UP

User28823

User28823

Kraken
THIS DUMB BITCH LEFT MY HAIR LOOKING LIKE SHIT

0 BLENDING DONE, HARD LINE

AND THE STUPID BITCH TRIMMED MY EYEBROW TOO MUCH ON ONE SIDE SO NOW ITS HALF FUCKING BALD

HOLY FUCK I PAY WAY TOO MUCH MONEY TO BE FUCKED OVER LIKE THIS

THERE WILL BE SEVERE CONSEQUENCES

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz, HTN_Mentalcel and fuxkdakikez
pictures bhai

Well I will go to the barber tomorrow I hope I don't end up botched like you

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Fade is so 2016

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, JohnBaza, vzidel and 1 other person

AND THE STUPID BITCH TRIMMED MY EYEBROW TOO MUCH ON ONE SIDE SO NOW ITS HALF FUCKING BALD

1. U probably went to great clips or some shit
2. Why the fuck would u let a female cut ur hair
3. Just learn to cut ur own hair. Saves u time and money
Just realize this everytime u go to the barber ur risking fucking up ur hair forever. Ull eventually get fucked up so ur best bet is to learn urself

Fade is so 2016
D4855847dc3c35743be4e407573cd4a0

I'm planning to get a haircut like this, thoughts?

Just realize this everytime u go to the barber ur risking fucking up ur hair forever. Ull eventually get fucked up so ur best bet is to learn urself
he went somewhere with clips in the name

This is why you review hair places before going to them.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
1. no i go to a private salon
2. because i used to go to a lady who was good but quit going during covid - might call and see if shes still there
3. HEY NIGGER, I DID THAT FOR YEARS AND IT ALWAYS ENDS UP LOOKING LIKE SHIT, I GUARENTEE UR HAIR LOOKS LIKE SHIT JFL

1. no i go to a private salon
2. because i used to go to a lady who was good but quit going during covid - might call and see if shes still there
3. HEY NIGGER, I DID THAT FOR YEARS AND IT ALWAYS ENDS UP LOOKING LIKE SHIT, I GUARENTEE UR HAIR LOOKS LIKE SHIT JFL
Nigga if u cant cut ur hair ur hand eye cordination is probably shit. Its not even hard the only places to cut thats hard is maybe the back but just get a hand mirror

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, User28823 and HTN_Mentalcel
This is why you review hair places before going to them.
i do.... she has good reviews, even pics of other guys with properly blended haircuts, i almost feel like this bitch is sabotaging me or am i going schizo

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
i do.... she has good reviews, even pics of other guys with properly blended haircuts, i almost feel like this bitch is sabotaging me or am i going schizo
Its because your 5"7:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• Woah
I am a bit scared to get my hair cut tbh, my middle part is becoming more overgrown. I think I will either need to learn to cut it myself.. or find some gay hairdresser that understands twink prettyboy aesthetics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and HTN_Mentalcel
Nigga if u cant cut ur hair ur hand eye cordination is probably shit. Its not even hard the only places to cut thats hard is maybe the back but just get a hand mirror
i know for a fact ur subhuman af, the only ppl who cut their own hair and think it works are gays on youtube who do self fades or 40 year old men with shittier haircuts than the walmart salon

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I am a bit scared to get my hair cut tbh, my middle part is becoming more overgrown. I think I will either need to learn to cut it myself.. or find some gay hairdresser that understands twink prettyboy aesthetics jfl
go get your hair cut by a woman, in the uk turkish barbers run these streets and they are all ethnic scum

• JFL
i know for a fact ur subhuman af, the only ppl who cut their own hair and think it works are gays on youtube who do self fades or 40 year old men with shittier haircuts than the walmart salon
Nigga a taper is the easiest cut to do u just line ur shit up and cut like the very bottom of ur sides and even it out with a guard. Ur low iq as fuck. Jfl at spending 30$+ every month to get fucked up

• Ugh..
go get your hair cut by a woman, in the uk turkish barbers run these streets and they are all ethnic scum
Agree. Fuck these ethnic barbers, unless you are really masc or look 25+ they will not look good on you. All this fade crap and exact angles.. it’s for other men, fucking gay.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hair is cope

Agree. Fuck these ethnic barbers, unless you are really masc or look 25+ they will not look good on you. All this fade crap and exact angles.. it’s for other men, fucking gay.
yeah only other men compliment me on fades, i get complimented on fades sometimes by women but low taper fade by salon is ideal. I got a low taper fade done by a salon with an aryan stacy stroking my hair and it was only 15 GBP, compared to 12GBP by some ethnic.:lul:

You should rape her

Everyone laugh at the misfortune of this user.
Just let your hair grow naturally I swear all you buzzcut fade lower fuck whatever look like you belong to a gay alien species trying to integrate with humans.

Nigga a taper is the easiest cut to do u just line ur shit up and cut like the very bottom of ur sides and even it out with a guard. Ur low iq as fuck. Jfl at spending 30$+ every month to get fucked up
post the back of ur head right now... thats right u wont cuz u know that shit is SCUFFED

anyhow.....................
i asked my stacylite sister who says it looks fine but i don't trust these bitches

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
meawhile chad with a self made 1 lenght buzz cut:

ITS ALWAYS THE FOIDS

I was rocking low fade until 2023, nowadays hard line sideburns that end at 1/3rd of ear from the top. I combine that with 1mm stubble that gives my face a much needed shadow and contrast.

I was rocking low fade until 2023, nowadays hard line sideburns that end at 1/3rd of ear from the top. I combine that with 1mm stubble that gives my face a much needed shadow and contrast.
Especially recommend if you have a good ramus, mandible and full beard genes with no patches. Unmoggable.

post the back of ur head right now... thats right u wont cuz u know that shit is SCUFFED
that's the way to close a mouth on the internet.

but honestly not hard to cut decently your hair by yourself, barbers I knew in real life do that

• Woah
from incel to truecel

• WTF
average life of comp sci major

• WTF