Got dumped, reinventing myself, thoughts on hair?

A

ae7hyr

Iron
20220327 120845

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
also, round or square glasses?

it's quite nice

use contacts
46674b9ded09a8e7a2dcfc58e7b00f45

it seems like girls are really into this academic, "pretty-boy" look.. i have LASIK, but developed a slight prescription since, so I don't need glasses per se, but they would help

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
View attachment 1608371
it seems like girls are really into this academic, "pretty-boy" look.. i have LASIK, but developed a slight prescription since, so I don't need glasses per se, but they would help
You don't have that face so :lul:

Looks like you user a filter. The edges of your face looks to sharp.

View attachment 1608371
When foids say "tee hee I like nerds" this is what they mean.
Curly middle parted hair, glasses and white chad face.
Fuck these tiktok standards man

lower third looks vertically short and your zygos look flat.

Also your neck is skinny and thats an easy fix- how is anyone not neck,axxing in 2022 tbh

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Less than one eyes width between eyes, plus narrow skull
Inward gonians with rounded jaw
Narrow lips
Crooked nose
Fried hair
Bloated face or maybe just boneless midface
Rounded zygomatic arch

4.25psl/8
It's brutal that the shit you can't really change has the most impact on your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Less than one eyes width between eyes, plus narrow skull
Inward gonians with rounded jaw
Narrow lips
Crooked nose
Fried hair
Bloated face or maybe just boneless midface
Rounded zygomatic arch

4.25psl/8
Pretty much all these flaws apply to me as well. It's over.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Pretty much all these flaws apply to me as well. It's over.
Quite a lot of them are fixable though tbh, jaw and cheekbones are some of the easier ones to fix

But then his eyes width and narrow lips are hard for sure

Quite a lot of them are fixable though tbh, jaw and cheekbones are some of the easier ones to fix

Yeah. I have close set eyes. ES ratio between 0.43-0.44. But I look like a dolphin with 0.45 ratio. I look best with only slightly wider eyes so 0.44 is the ideal ratio for my face.

Morphs where I give myself good jaw and zygos ascend me the most.

Yeah. He's white so he doesn't need to be exceptional looking to do well. As an ethnic, you need to HTN minimum.

Also, jaw and cheekbones are NOT easy to fix. Implants are crap. Fillers can work but they are temporary. And widening the zygos will make your ES ratio even worse.

Yeah. I have close set eyes. ES ratio between 0.43-0.44. But I look like a dolphin with 0.45 ratio. I look best with only slightly wider eyes so 0.44 is the ideal ratio for my face.

Morphs where I give myself good jaw and zygos ascend me the most.
ES ratio is a very hard one to work out an ideal for your face ngl, there are several factors that play into how well that ratio works.

Then that is where you need to work on more than anything.
Also, jaw and cheekbones are NOT easy to fix. Implants are crap. Fillers can work but they are temporary. And widening the zygos will make your ES ratio even worse.
They are easiest to fix, cheekbones can be moved and modified with osteotomies in both a forward and a lateral way, you can get more prominent cheekbones without ruining your ES ratio. The same can be said about the jaw with some light implant can look very natural but will end up being expensive of course.

ES ratio is a very hard one to work out an ideal for your face ngl, there are several factors that play into how well that ratio works.
Yes. I make morphs where I play around with my ES ratio. What I have found is that a 0.44 ratio looks ideal on my face. I know people with 0.44 ratios who look like cyclops. You can find many men who have 0.40 ratios whose eyes still appear medium set. It is something you need to keep morphing and judge what works best. You can't just blindly change your features to fit some arbitrary ratios without considering how it looks at first sight. I would technically benefit from an IPD that is 2 mm more than what I have right now (62 mm) but the difference would be marginal.
For my eye area, my lack of Under eye support failos me the most so I need an implant to lift the lower lid.
They are easiest to fix, cheekbones can be moved and modified with osteotomies in both a forward and a lateral way, you can get more prominent cheekbones without ruining your ES ratio. The same can be said about the jaw with some light implant can look very natural but will end up being expensive of course.
You mean ZSO? The results of that surgery are minimal at best. Implants can work but look like shit most of the time.

The thing is I need angularity and definition more than mass. Fillers are more likely to work but come with downsides.

Just an example. This dude:

Has a higher ES ratio than this dude:

Also, the second dudes ratios are alot worse overall but he looks very good.

Morph him with an ideal IPD . He'd look less harmonious. But the first dude would look better with a higher IPD.

View attachment 1608371
How long after having lasik did you develop a prescription?

How long after having lasik did you develop a prescription?
3 years, and I don't wear sunglasses often. I still have 20/15 vision combined, but my left eye every now and then will test as 20/30 as opposed to 20/20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
3 years, and I don't wear sunglasses often. I still have 20/15 vision combined, but my left eye every now and then will test as 20/30 as opposed to 20/20
Fuck man I thought LASIK was supposed to last for at least 10 years :feelswah:

Fuck man I thought LASIK was supposed to last for at least 10 years :feelswah:
Again, it's the smallest prescription possible
20220328 120130

You should definitely get LASIK :)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
The hair suits you well, round glasses like the picture you posted would complete the look for sure

Just copy xQc’s style. He looks like you but is a millionaire so he would know what’s good.

you look like a medieval piano player that got raped as a boy, and now is expressing his hatred in piano. You will die from syphilis later in life and be very unhappy. Your poetry will become modern, and white women will wrongly assume that your raping was an act of homosexual love. Thus making you a symbol for LGBT

you look like a medieval piano player that got raped as a boy, and now is expressing his hatred in piano. You will die from syphilis later in life and be very unhappy. Your poetry will become modern, and white women will wrongly assume that your raping was an act of homosexual love. Thus making you a symbol for LGBT
true