Got Dumped.

P

PebbleClack

Iron
Her: I'm answering this once and that's it. Don't add this to ur "why im sad" list, just realize ur making this a bigger deal than it is. Soon i'll never see u again

You irritate me for all the stupid questions asked, the way you conduct urself in private and public places, and u use people's kindness to annoy the shit out of them

Now bye. Good luck with ur problems cause ur a mess and need to fix that!

Me: I’m sorry you feel the way you do. I don’t really know what instances apply to the grievances you listed, and it seems like you’re the one with the “why I’m so sad list.”

I didn’t leave the chat specifically because of you, but because of depression and didn’t feel that I could communicate with the other members appropriately, which included you. I didn’t want the other members to know about that so I kept it vague because it really isn’t their business, and they acted like babies because of it.

I would’ve been down to set up boundaries on what to talk about, but it looks like I must have intimidated you.

Regardless, I think I needed to hear what you said and for this to happen, honestly. Thanks for the wake up call, you were a fun time. Have a nice life.

So the relationship can never recover right? I’m not planning on contacting her again.

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
It’s time to accept that you’re inferior

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eyelidcel
Abused Dog syndrome, tell her shes a slut who just wants to fuck the next chad

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
clearly it's your behaviour

yet incels who have never held a girl's hand here will tell you it's all looks

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
DO YOGA BRO (ABSOLUTE COPE)

clearly it's your behaviour

yet incels who have never held a girl's hand here will tell you it's all looks
Well how do I change that? And will I seriously never hear from her again?

I would appreciate any actual advice if possible. I don’t really know what to do or how to get over her.

Her: I'm answering this once and that's it. Don't add this to ur "why im sad" list, just realize ur making this a bigger deal than it is. Soon i'll never see u again

You irritate me for all the stupid questions asked, the way you conduct urself in private and public places, and u use people's kindness to annoy the shit out of them

Me: I’m sorry you feel the way you do. I don’t really know what instances apply to the grievances you listed, and it seems like you’re the one with the “why I’m so sad list.”

I didn’t leave the chat specifically because of you, but because of depression and didn’t feel that I could communicate with the other members appropriately, which included you. I didn’t want the other members to know about that so I kept it vague because it really isn’t their business, and they acted like babies because of it.

I would’ve been down to set up boundaries on what to talk about, but it looks like I must have intimidated you.

Regardless, I think I needed to hear what you said and for this to happen, honestly. Thanks for the wake up call, you were a fun time. Have a nice life.

So the relationship can never recover right? I’m not planning on contacting her again.
Never back track, as a man you say what you mean and mean what you say.

I know. And I mean it when I say I’m not going to contact her. But I don’t know where I went wrong.
Never back track, as a man you say what you mean and mean what you say.

I know. And I mean it when I say I’m not going to contact her. But I don’t know where I went wrong.
you probably talk too much like a female and wasn't putting it down in the bedroom. having a "girlfriend" never works she needs to be your bitch. think about what that means.
You're supposed to treat a female how you treat a pet. you keep that bitch in check and she'll love you for it.

• Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
...Did you seriously respond to her saying you had depression? Have you learned nothing at all from the manosphere?

If you're actually acting like this with your heart on your sleeve at all times then this is completely deserved.

...Did you seriously respond to her saying you had depression? Have you learned nothing at all from the manosphere?

If you're actually acting like this with your heart on your sleeve at all times then this is completely deserved.
I’m not a mind reader. I had no idea that she wasn’t comfortable with me talking with her about that sort of thing.

Fuck that nigger loving faggot hoe in the first place pull out like its Afghanistan and go invade some other pussy ;)