God I miss being a teen so fucking much

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

Navigator of the narcy pirates šŸ“ā€ā˜ ļø
15-16 were so prime šŸ˜” I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didnā€™t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didnā€™t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didnā€™t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasnā€™t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. Iā€™ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Schizomogger, !MagicMan777 and 8 others
I WASTED MY TEENS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, SidharthTheSlayer, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Too bad old fart. Prepare for a cane and a diaper

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: iam good boy, mog_or_be_mogged, !MagicMan777 and 3 others
kys normie taking lsd at 16

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and WELOVELOOKS
Too bad incel it's over

Everyday im reminded why I left this loser cesspool
Joined Feb 9, 2024 Posts 697 Reputation 594

You're posting with no formatting about some random shit that no one will really want to read. If you weren't stupid you would've atleast tried to break it down and make it digestible with some formatting and NOT try to make it read like a fucking diary post.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
sounds quite lame to me bud

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Joined Feb 9, 2024 Posts 697 Reputation 594

You're posting with no formatting about some random shit that no one will really want to read. If you weren't stupid you would've atleast tried to break it down and make it digestible with some formatting and NOT try to make it read like a fucking diary post.
Made literally 0 fucking sense. Muh format, what are you even babbling about
sounds quite lame to me bud
having friends around constantly doing fun stuff and playing instruments and having parties while you sat around stalking girls who werenā€™t interested in you

Just say youā€™re jealous and never had a life whatsoever

• JFL
the kind of dopamine I felt meeting with friends after school on friday šŸ„ŗ
pep-guardiola-we-cannot-replace-him.gif
pep-guardiola-we-cannot-replace-him.gif

• Love it
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS

having friends around constantly doing fun stuff and playing instruments and having parties while you sat around stalking girls who werenā€™t interested in you

and what youre 18 now???

you fucking goofy aah nigguh

dont compare yourelf to me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, WELOVELOOKS and TechnoBoss
and what youre 18 now???

I wonā€™t compare us for your own sanity because youā€™re a reject loser weirdo who never even had a real life in the first place

• JFL
I wonā€™t compare us for your own sanity because youā€™re a reject loser weirdo who never even had a real life in the first place
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

so youre 17

ahahah

ignored

• JFL
15-16 were so prime šŸ˜” I will never get the feeling I had at those times. Just creatively free. The vibe I felt, doing LSD all the time, listening to my adult swim beats and making super weird raps, lots of stuff with my friends, it was just free. I felt free and didnā€™t even know what anxiety was, thought depression didnā€™t even exist. I enjoyed music on another level. Didnā€™t care about stupid petty materialistic bullshit, was just living life. In the moment. Being goofy, I made everybody laugh all the time, people liked me more I wasnā€™t blackpilled. Girls liked me a bit less but fucking oh well, I still got laid because I was genuinely a natural person, NT and carefree and just myself without even trying. Iā€™ll never get that back the way I had it I know I will never feel like that again
Another day another schizo flashback

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Manletmachine, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
and what youre 18 now???

• JFL
Another day another schizo flashback
I canā€™t imagine interpreting a completely harmless story about how I enjoyed my teen years as schizophrenic, how miserable are you people ā˜ ļø itā€™s kinda funny

Again like I said to other guy just say youā€™re jealous that your entire life has been a complete failure

I canā€™t imagine interpreting a completely harmless story about how I enjoyed my teen years as schizophrenic, how miserable are you people ā˜ ļø itā€™s kinda funny

Again like I said to other guy just say youā€™re jealous that your entire life has been a complete failure
Schizo acid user ramblings, dnr + ratio

30 year old man named ā€œWELOVELOOKSā€ is rambling about how fun his teen years were to a bunch of dalits on .org and taking acid, definitely a schizo failure + hold this ratio

• Hmm...
30 year old man named ā€œWELOVELOOKSā€ is rambling about how fun his teen years were to a bunch of dalits on .org and taking acid, definitely a schizo failure + hold this ratio
Just say you had 0 friends, partied 0 amount, got 0 bitches, and completely wasted your entire life retard. Youā€™re mad about literally nothing, itā€™s embarrassing on your end. Not sure what how my name is relevant or how thatā€™s even an insult ā˜ ļø

Donā€™t really care who Iā€™m ā€œramblingā€ too nothing else to say on this website I think Iā€™ll use it as my personal diary if I want to, the fact that bothers you makes you weird not me. LSD with friends is some of the funnest times imagineable but you wouldnā€™t know that because youā€™re a reject

• Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Just say you had 0 friends, partied 0 amount, got 0 bitches, and completely wasted your entire life retard. Youā€™re mad about literally nothing, itā€™s embarrassing on your end. Not sure what how my name is relevant or how

Donā€™t really care who Iā€™m ā€œramblingā€ too nothing else to say on this website I think Iā€™ll use it as my personal diary if I want to, the fact that bothers you makes you weird not me. LSD with friends is some of the funnest times imagineable but you wouldnā€™t know that because youā€™re a reject
This sounds
Just say you had 0 friends, partied 0 amount, got 0 bitches, and completely wasted your entire life retard. Youā€™re mad about literally nothing, itā€™s embarrassing on your end. Not sure what how my name is relevant or how thatā€™s even an insult ā˜ ļø

Dude told me all that shit and keeps saying ā€œyouā€™re just mad yuor a reject!l ā€œjust say you have 0 friends and get no bitches and go to no partiesā€ you literally sound like a projecting retard

Attachments

• IMG_0568.png
    IMG_0568.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
This sounds

Dude told me all that shit and keeps saying ā€œyouā€™re just mad yuor a reject!l ā€œjust say you have 0 friends and get no bitches and go to no partiesā€ you literally sound like a projecting retard
Not a single letter barking chihuahua freak, youā€™re literally seething because I told a story about my teenage years and how I enjoyed them. Ur a loser, period and thatā€™s all there is to it. Your existence is embarrassing along with the rest of these disgusting little virgin incels who canā€™t get a single crumb of pussy

Not a single letter barking chihuahua freak, youā€™re literally seething because I told a story about my teenage years and how I enjoyed them. Ur a loser, period and thatā€™s all there is to it. Your existence is embarrassing along with the rest of these disgusting little virgin incels who canā€™t get a single crumb of pussy
Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re aspie or whatever but this literally sounds like youā€™re insecure and milking whatever fun youā€™ve had in your teen years, youre still ugly as fuck and a loser now + ratio

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, itzyaboyJJ and WELOVELOOKS
Dude stop. You'll never get that back again but how do you know that something better that will dwarf that bliss you had at 15-16 isn't just around the corner?

• Woah
Iā€™m not sure if youā€™re aspie or whatever but this literally sounds like youā€™re insecure and milking whatever fun youā€™ve had in your teen years, youre still ugly as fuck and a loser now
Talk about projecting ā˜ ļø no idea what I look like calling me ugly as fuck. I guaruntee I mog ever male in your entire genetic lineage

Reminiscing is ā€œmilkingā€ my teenage years? I guess retired old people remembering the good old days are ā€œinsecureā€ youā€™re completely brain dead faggot. Just commit suicide honestly

Dude stop. You'll never get that back again but how do you know that something better that will dwarf that bliss you had at 15-16 isn't just around the corner?
Ye I know. Good days will come, Iā€™m in a bit of a funk atm but itā€™s just fun remembering good times. Itā€™s just hard seeing myself ever ā€œfeelingā€ like how I felt back then itā€™s not even particularly about the experience but i still have hope and am trying. Thank you bruv

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Talk about projecting ā˜ ļø no idea what I look like calling me ugly as fuck. I guaruntee I mog ever male in your entire genetic lineage

Reminiscing is ā€œmilkingā€ my teenage years? I guess retired old people remembering the good old days are ā€œinsecureā€ youā€™re completely brain dead faggot. Just commit suicide honestly
Not a molecule, youā€™re a complete broke retarded projecting millennial redditor who spits this image

Attachments

• IMG_0568.png
    IMG_0568.png
Ye I know. Good days will come, Iā€™m in a bit of a funk atm but itā€™s just fun remembering good times. Itā€™s just hard seeing myself ever ā€œfeelingā€ like how I felt back then itā€™s not even particularly about the experience but i still have hope and am trying. Thank you bruv
Kill yourself as well as your bbc sucking mother

Not a molecule, youā€™re a complete broke retarded projecting millennial redditor who spits this image
ā€œNot a moleculeā€ me (you) when Iā€™m (youā€™re) too scared to read a sentence because Iā€™m a pathetic faggot grasping on to straws to distract from my (your) miserable shitty existence

ā€œNot a moleculeā€ me when Iā€™m too scared to read a sentence because Iā€™m a pathetic faggot grasping on to straws to distract from my (your) miserable shitty existence
Didnā€™t read a single molecule from this projecting autistic edgelord Reddit reply either

Didnā€™t read a single molecule from this projecting autistic edgelord Reddit reply either
Be a more generic, more miserable little freak on the internet you little garbage can

ā€œDidnā€™t read didnā€™t read didnā€™t readā€ you read every word you goofy little cuck ahahahaha

What an actual loser, you make me feel indefinitely better about myself that Iā€™m not a miserable faggot like you. Your little attempt to bring me down actually has the opposite effect just so you know, itā€™s hilarious watching you squirm and cope like a little dog

Be a more generic, more miserable little freak on the internet you little garbage can

ā€œDidnā€™t read didnā€™t read didnā€™t readā€ you read every word you goofy little cuck ahahahaha

What an actual loser, you make me feel indefinitely better about myself that Iā€™m not a miserable faggot like you. Your little attempt to bring me down actually has the opposite effect just so you know, itā€™s hilarious watching you squirm and cope like a little dog

What an actual loser, you make me feel indefinitely better about myself that Iā€™m not a miserable faggot like you. Your little attempt to bring me down actually has the opposite effect just so you know, itā€™s hilarious watching you squirm and cope like a little dog (im an autistic faggot btw)
Dnr + go er you autistic faggot

What an actual loser, you make me feel indefinitely better about myself that Iā€™m not a miserable faggot like you. Your little attempt to bring me down actually has the opposite effect just so you know, itā€™s hilarious watching you squirm and cope like a little dog (im a faggot btw)
Dnr + u sound like er

Dnr + go er you autistic faggot

Dnr + u sound like er
Me when I didnā€™t read
IMG 0788

I truly feel bad for you

Maybe in the next life you wonā€™t be a miserable little piece of shit and you can be a likable person with actual friends or hobbies and not riddled with mental illness

Ahahaha, Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not you niggas tbh. I was truly blessed by god, so glad Iā€™m me
Ahahaha, Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not you niggas tbh. I was truly blessed by god, so glad Iā€™m me
Me when I didnā€™t read
View attachment 2837266
I truly feel bad for you

Maybe in the next life you wonā€™t be a miserable little piece of shit and you can be a likable person with actual friends or hobbies and not riddled with mental illness
Ur already a schizo autistic narcy that sounds like Elliot Rodger

Last edited:
Ur already a schizo autistic narcy version that sounds like Elliot Rodger
I sound nothing like Elliot rodgers, youā€™re again grasping at straws like a retard and projecting the whole ā€œautismā€ shit on me. Itā€™s clear youā€™re a weird little freak buddy ā˜ ļø

Ur already a schizo autistic narcy version that sounds like Elliot Rodger
Keep artificially fabricating every single part of yourself due to being a weird freak who never fit in with anybody btw šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Keep artificially fabricating every single part of yourself due to being a weird freak who never fit in with anybody btw šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Elliot Rodger talking to himself ā€œim a precious gemā€

Attachments

• IMG_0568.png
    IMG_0568.png
  • Hmm...
Growing taller was such an amazing feeling, I remember I was a 4ā€™10 turbo manlet + obese af in 7th grade.

Then I hit a growth spurt and got to like 5ā€™6 by 10th grade which automatically made me lean af. Facial bones and dick grew like crazy too I was happy, and then after 15 all growth slowly tapered off and I realized I was doomed to be 5ā€™9 manlet for life. šŸ„²

The collagen at 15 was insane too miss it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and TechnoBoss
I am 15 and no friends and lonely....

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and TechnoBoss
I peaked at 15-17 then it went downhill

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I am 15 and no friends and lonely....
Its ova should be turboeasymode from the ages 12-17 to get a social circle, gfs ect

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and TechnoBoss
Its ova should be turboeasymode from the ages 12-17 to get a social circle, gfs ect
No if you didn't get one early in life it's over no one cares about you

No if you didn't get one early in life it's over no one cares about you
You are in the early af stages of lifešŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ Loser

Elliot Rodger talking to himself ā€œim a precious gemā€
You donā€™t really have to be a ā€œprecious gemā€ to be better than incel faggots like you, itā€™s quite easy

You are in the early af stages of lifešŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ Loser
I'm talking about being a kid and not a teen anyway I would gladly take your life nigga calling me a loser and has a bimbo foid on his avi

You donā€™t really have to be a ā€œprecious gemā€ to be better than incel faggots like you, itā€™s quite easy
Abused dog jfl get the fuck off my forum with your retarded azz ian reading dat šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and itzyaboyJJ
I'm talking about being a kid and not a teen anyway I would gladly take your life nigga calling me a loser and has a bimbo foid on his avi
Yeah sorry u peaked at 6 years old thats when people start fucking for sure def not in their early teens to get it out their system!!! Shoulda slayed at 10 years old my bad

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Yeah sorry u peaked at 6 years old thats when people start fucking for sure def not in their early teens to get it out their system!!! Shoulda slayed at 10 years old my bad
I'm not talking about peaking or slaying nigga I'm talking about making friends and being integrated early into a social circle is important af

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy