Got FAT after Fasting!!!

• OP π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
  • Start date
π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

if you wanna TAG me then copy π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„•
I've noticeably became fatter and Bloated after Fasting for like 8 days on Ramadan.

I ate my Sehiri(Suhoor) that is Eating or drinking justz before break of dawn. And Didn't eat or drink throughout the day until Evening.

SUPPOSE I ate my last on 3 AM and then broken my fast at 6 PM same day whilst not drinking or eating anything in between.

I haven't Exercised these days and justz slept the entire day.

When i broke my fast i ate not so high calorific food. My intake of calories was lower than average day.

WHY THE HECK I GOT FATTER AND NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENERGY TO MOVE MY FAT ASS

Since Yesterday i am not keeping Fasts anymore cuz it was taking a toll on my Mental and Physical Health.

Yesterday i Suffered from Explosive Diarrhoea even though i ate and Drank normally😒

WHY WHY WHY???

WHY DID I BECOME FATTYY?????😒😒😒😒

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
U need to exercise while DRY fasting. otherwise u will gain weight, because metabolism will slow down when fasting and not training. im dry fasting every single day. Stop being a pussy and start exercising. Yesterday i dry fasted for 36 hours.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Repentsinner and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
yesterday i've done a 24 hours fast man i was fucked up for the whole day

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
fasted for 36 hours
Man That's nuts

I was feeling like Puking on The 4 walls of My room after waking up from My Deep Slumber during these Fasting Days when i justz fasted for 15 hrs .....

Shit man!!! U r a FAST Man!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I think u must be caucasian and living in cold regions.....Here in West Bengal every Day in Summer is like 41-48 Β°C (105 to 118 Β°F).

Fuck I will be dead

Yeah justz like me

I fast like 16 hrs these days. Got Fucked......I had Diarrhoea yesterday even tho i left fasting since Yesterday. Now today is Ruined bcuz of Yesterday's Diarrhoea......Today i justz watched YT and Played shit Games.

If one is From Hot Countries then they r going 2 get more Fucked......Especially if one is Poor Curry in North India Like Me

Man That's nuts

I was feeling like Puking on The 4 walls of My room after waking up from My Deep Slumber during these Fasting Days when i justz fasted for 15 hrs .....

Shit man!!! U r a FAST Man!!!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I think u must be caucasian and living in cold regions.....Here in West Bengal every Day in Summer is like 41-48 Β°C (105 to 118 Β°F).

Fuck I will be dead
Im hapa my man, my mother is filipino. its of course easier to fast when its cold, but i also fasted in the summer because of the pressure to stay lean in the summer. My longest ever dry fast was 72 hours.

• Woah
Im hapa my man, my mother is filipino. its of course easier to fast when its cold, but i also fasted in the summer because of the pressure to stay lean in the summer. My longest ever dry fast was 72 hours.
View attachment 2147631
is that u?πŸ₯Ί
Will u be my Bf??πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
U look Pretty Boy Chad

I've noticeably became fatter and Bloated after Fasting for like 8 days on Ramadan.

I ate my Sehiri(Suhoor) that is Eating or drinking justz before break of dawn. And Didn't eat or drink throughout the day until Evening.

SUPPOSE I ate my last on 3 AM and then broken my fast at 6 PM same day whilst not drinking or eating anything in between.

I haven't Exercised these days and justz slept the entire day.

When i broke my fast i ate not so high calorific food. My intake of calories was lower than average day.

WHY THE HECK I GOT FATTER AND NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENERGY TO MOVE MY FAT ASS

Since Yesterday i am not keeping Fasts anymore cuz it was taking a toll on my Mental and Physical Health.

Yesterday i Suffered from Explosive Diarrhoea even though i ate and Drank normally😒

WHY WHY WHY???

WHY DID I BECOME FATTYY?????😒😒😒😒
Reason is simple, you took away food from your diet when your clearly not used to being hungry all the time, then when u started fasting u developed cravings like crazy which eventually caused into u being ompa lumpa juggernaut

• Woah
Reason is simple, you took away food from your diet when your clearly not used to being hungry all the time, then when u started fasting u developed cravings like crazy which eventually caused into u being ompa lumpa juggernaut
correct. Legit. Thanks πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

followed

U need to exercise while DRY fasting. otherwise u will gain weight, because metabolism will slow down when fasting and not training. im dry fasting every single day. Stop being a pussy and start exercising. Yesterday i dry fasted for 36 hours.View attachment 2147613
That's impressive were u fat before?

My head aches when I fast