Got fingered in my ass at the club

Tbh if my cock was in that bitches pussy I wouldn't have been overly bothered, might have even made me bust even harder
Yeah wasn’t for me, the whole situation was completely fucked as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Posts like this are the reason why I lurk. Funny af op

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 22623
Was was the woman's rating
PSL low MTBish, she had a nice body though which is all I really care about when it comes to girls physical attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
A sick fag did that. Im surprised no sad reacts
Yeah I am never going into those dark rooms in techno clubs again

Apparently it’s just a nest for homosexuals doing drugs and fucking each other

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and try2beme
Yeah I am never going into those dark rooms in techno clubs again

Apparently it’s just a nest for homosexuals doing drugs and fucking each other
Protect urself from this degenerecy. They would even rape little boys if they could

• So Sad
someone nuke kopenhag already
filthy city for filthy subhumans

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 22623
Yesterday marks the beginning of the end for me.

I went to an undisclosed underground techno club in central Copenhagen yesterday. I waited in line for 10 mins with my friend, and we paid entrance of about 125DKK each (around 25$) :forcedsmile:

I didn’t know what to expect, but she told me the people were nice and the drugs were good :feelsgood:

Fast forward an hour of us dancing, we decide to chill a bit in the smokers room. My friend told me she would go to ask random guys for cocaine, and I told her I would just sit and have a smoke. I ask these two women sitting in a leather couch for a lighter, one of them looks like a swamp hag and the other is a cute lawyer with nice tits and a firm ass (although roastie on this forum due to her being 30) :feelsuhh::blackpill:

I was pretty fucked, but after 10 mins of talking she asks in Danish “so are you gonna kiss me or what” (tbh I didn’t plan to initially due to being with my friend, but I thought fuck it to myself since she hadn’t returned anyway)

Let me tell you that this woman was extremely fucking horny. As I kissed her she pulled my hand to her panties and asked me to rub her (I estimate there were about 15 other ppl in the room, but all of them were fucked so yeah). :y'all:

She tells me that there is a fucking sex room in the club… (wtf)

Tbh at this point I wanted to just go home with her, but she insisted we fucked in that room.. :feelsbadman:

Fast forward to me drunkenly stumbling into the sex room with my sock lifts, and I realise something.. this putrid chamber is just 3 close quarter rooms filled with gays sucking and fucking each other, and there is a 50 year old guy in a latex suit getting railed by a nigger

So..
at this point I just want to leave the club, my mood had died completely. But she really insists and keeps pulling me to her, whispering stuff like “this has always been my fantasy”, “just focus on me and not them” (jfl at this bitch, there is a guy standing literally 1m from the leather bed we are in jerking his dick):trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::hnghn:

Anyway, I am a trooper, so I pull down my pants and tell her to suck me off while I close my eyes. After 5 mins I am finally starting to get into it, and I can feel my erection getting strong enough to pound her. I pull her head away,
and this is where it goes horribly fucking wrong. As I lay down and penetrate her missionary, this guy who was jerking his cock jams his finger in my asshole. I yell out. In a higher pitch that I would like to admit. I turn around and push him and ask what the fuck he is doing. This faggot just smirks at me.

At this point I almost completely sobered up, and I realise from my friends texts that I have been gone for over an hour as it was 4 am.

View attachment 2434242

this bitch I was gonna fuck keeps telling me that she’s sorry and bla bla, and this faggot has already left, so I decide to just go meet my friend and tell her what happened and I’m going home. She is a nice girl, but let me tell u she is dumb as a brick. this is what she fucking writes me today:

View attachment 2434256

translation: “I don’t hope your boundaries were crossed at the club…” nigger I had my asshole fingered wtf do u think:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Anyways..
if something ever good came out of this night, it was the fact that I met a 23 y/o Syrian/turkish mix girl on the way home, who was extremely cute. She approached me at the metro and asked if I was going in the same direction as her drunk friend, since she wanted to make sure she got home safely. I told her I was going in the opposite direction, to which she said she was as well.

I chat with her on the way home, and she is actually extremely nice and clever as well (which is a huge turn on for me) and we end up sitting in a park at 6am making out and smoking her cigs :feelsahh:

I wrote her today asking her if she wanted to eat together, but she told me she had plans with her friends, but that we would do something one of these days (idk if it will happen, prolly not but we will see)

View attachment 2434287

Anyways thank you for coming to my tedtalk

Tagging the yakhis

@poopoohead @Akhi @ascension @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @rand anon @SurgeryEnjoyer
Wtf bro sorry for being late, how tf did i miss that tag. Update : Jfl at the nigger in a latex suit, totally spies type shit. Knew already it was gonna be a banger when i saw this.

Attachments

• IMG_6570.jpeg
    IMG_6570.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Bet she was muslim hijabi whore, they love this shit.

• Hmm...
Let me guess, she's Persian
maybe, i am bad at distinguishing middle eastern people from each other.. she didnt look arab though, not strictly turkish either

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Xangsane
  • +1
Tbh @Grel Hellscream hollywood portrayed underground techno parties as a place where crackehead sex-addicts gather and collectively fry their sopamine receptor beyond what is humanely possible, why did the thought of a “fuck room” not raise suspicion in the slightest ? Also why did you not insist further to bring her home ? I may be a volcel with no experience but one thing i know is that if i were to fuck a girl with more meth than ixygen in her bloodstream, i wouldn’t do it in a public setting. Let alone that place.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 22623, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
@Grel Hellscream my belly literally hurts from caging so hard for 3 minutes straight at this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, aspiringexcel, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
Tbh @Grel Hellscream hollywood portrayed underground techno parties as a place where crackehead sex-addicts gather and collectively fry their sopamine receptor beyond what is humanely possible, why did the thought of a “fuck room” not raise suspicion in the slightest ? Also why did you not insist further to bring her home ? I may be a volcel with no experience but one thing i know is that if i were to fuck a girl with more meth than ixygen in her bloodstream, i wouldn’t do it in a public setting. Let alone that place.
I would never do stuff like this when sober. But when I’m drunk / on cocaine I have zero inhibitions and my reasoning and risk aversion is extremely poor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AsGoodAsItGets, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
I know which club you’re talking about. Don’t ever pay the entrance fee again JFL. It seems like such a shithole
I need to go there if I go to Denmark for a looksmax meetup. Would be cage asf.

• +1

I went to an undisclosed underground techno club in central Copenhagen yesterday. I waited in line for 10 mins with my friend, and we paid entrance of about 125DKK each (around 25$) :forcedsmile:

I didn’t know what to expect, but she told me the people were nice and the drugs were good :feelsgood:

Fast forward an hour of us dancing, we decide to chill a bit in the smokers room. My friend told me she would go to ask random guys for cocaine, and I told her I would just sit and have a smoke. I ask these two women sitting in a leather couch for a lighter, one of them looks like a swamp hag and the other is a cute lawyer with nice tits and a firm ass (although roastie on this forum due to her being 30) :feelsuhh::blackpill:

I was pretty fucked, but after 10 mins of talking she asks in Danish “so are you gonna kiss me or what” (tbh I didn’t plan to initially due to being with my friend, but I thought fuck it to myself since she hadn’t returned anyway)

Let me tell you that this woman was extremely fucking horny. As I kissed her she pulled my hand to her panties and asked me to rub her (I estimate there were about 15 other ppl in the room, but all of them were fucked so yeah). :y'all:

Tbh at this point I wanted to just go home with her, but she insisted we fucked in that room.. :feelsbadman:

Fast forward to me drunkenly stumbling into the sex room with my sock lifts, and I realise something.. this putrid chamber is just 3 close quarter rooms filled with gays sucking and fucking each other, and there is a 50 year old guy in a latex suit getting railed by a nigger

So..
at this point I just want to leave the club, my mood had died completely. But she really insists and keeps pulling me to her, whispering stuff like “this has always been my fantasy”, “just focus on me and not them” (jfl at this bitch, there is a guy standing literally 1m from the leather bed we are in jerking his dick):trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::hnghn:

Anyway, I am a trooper, so I pull down my pants and tell her to suck me off while I close my eyes. After 5 mins I am finally starting to get into it, and I can feel my erection getting strong enough to pound her. I pull her head away,
and this is where it goes horribly fucking wrong. As I lay down and penetrate her missionary, this guy who was jerking his cock jams his finger in my asshole. I yell out. In a higher pitch that I would like to admit. I turn around and push him and ask what the fuck he is doing. This faggot just smirks at me.

At this point I almost completely sobered up, and I realise from my friends texts that I have been gone for over an hour as it was 4 am.

View attachment 2434242

this bitch I was gonna fuck keeps telling me that she’s sorry and bla bla, and this faggot has already left, so I decide to just go meet my friend and tell her what happened and I’m going home. She is a nice girl, but let me tell u she is dumb as a brick. this is what she fucking writes me today:

View attachment 2434256

translation: “I don’t hope your boundaries were crossed at the club…” nigger I had my asshole fingered wtf do u think:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Anyways..
if something ever good came out of this night, it was the fact that I met a 23 y/o Syrian/turkish mix girl on the way home, who was extremely cute. She approached me at the metro and asked if I was going in the same direction as her drunk friend, since she wanted to make sure she got home safely. I told her I was going in the opposite direction, to which she said she was as well.

I chat with her on the way home, and she is actually extremely nice and clever as well (which is a huge turn on for me) and we end up sitting in a park at 6am making out and smoking her cigs :feelsahh:

I wrote her today asking her if she wanted to eat together, but she told me she had plans with her friends, but that we would do something one of these days (idk if it will happen, prolly not but we will see)

View attachment 2434287

Tagging the yakhis

@poopoohead @Akhi @ascension @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @rand anon @SurgeryEnjoyer
dnr but the title is average for this forum tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22623
I would never do stuff like this when sober. But when I’m drunk / on cocaine I have zero inhibitions and my reasoning and risk aversion is extremely poor
I can tell bro, i can tell.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 22623 and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 22623
@Grel Hellscream my belly literally hurts from caging so hard for 3 minutes straight at this.
Same, one of the rare times i actually laughed at a .org post. This fucking killed me, was not prepared for it.

Attachments

• IMG_6571.jpeg
    IMG_6571.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, SurgeryEnjoyer and HarrierDuBois
Same, one of the rare times i actually laughed at a .org post. This fucking killed me, was not prepared for it.
That one sentence had me crying for a minute straight before I even could continue to the next one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and SurgeryEnjoyer
“just focus on me and not them” (jfl at this bitch, there is a guy standing literally 1m from the leather bed we are in jerking his dick):trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::hnghn:
@SurgeryEnjoyer :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and SurgeryEnjoyer
After ascending we need to meet up and do something crazy like this holy shit.
Either we meet up in sverige and i run dark lookz game and clean up your entire old highschool or you come on the EE crusade i will embark on with @Acne Victim .

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 22623 and HarrierDuBois
Either we meet up in sverige and i run dark lookz game and clean up your entire old highschool or you come on the EE crusade i will embark on with @Acne Victim .
Or I come to Italy and run blond viking game in manlet city. Also wtf is EE crusade?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
That one sentence had me crying for a minute straight before I even could continue to the next one.
the smell in there was horrible.. i honestly did not know sex could SMELL this bad...

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Sprinkles, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
the smell in there was horrible.. i honestly did not know sex could SMELL this bad...
I wonder which is worse, the literal morgue at the hospital smell or the shexy shex smell from the undergound latex sex room.

• Hmm...
Or I come to Italy and run blond viking game in manlet city. Also wtf is EE crusade?
I wish, a lot of blonde guys (reminder that northern and southern italy are 2 different species and countries) here and average height is like 5’11. Me and my fellow aboriginal brother @Acne Victim would conquer the streets of EE, in an ideal world where college, surgery, recovery time and other stuff wasn’t a thing.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and HarrierDuBois
I wish, a lot of blonde guys (reminder that northern and southern italy are 2 different species and countries) here and average height is like 5’11. Me and my fellow aboriginal brother @Acne Victim would conquer the streets of EE, in an ideal world where college, surgery, recovery time and other stuff wasn’t a thing.
Damn I need to get to know @Acne Victim in that case.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 22623
I wonder which is worse, the literal morgue at the hospital smell or the shexy shex smell from the undergound latex sex room.
Ngl i would rather be surrounded by rotting corpses that at least don’t move than bill gates in a totally spies cosplay getting railed by lebron james even if the room smelled like fresh mint.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and HarrierDuBois
Ngl i would rather be surrounded by rotting corpses that at least don’t move than bill gates in a totally spies cosplay getting railed by lebron james even if the room smelled like fresh mint.
At least the corpses can't stick fingers up your asshole.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
It’s him on his pfp.
Everyone’s looks who say they get approached don’t impress me at all. Not ugly but nothing special, yet I rarely get approached although I never go to social drinking events or clubs

I gotta look angry or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 22623, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
Everyone’s looks who say they get approached don’t impress me at all. Not ugly but nothing special, yet I rarely get approached although I never go to social drinking events or clubs

Oh boy you will be sooo disappointed by me then.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552

i just literally said in the thread that i very rarely get approached though

but i know how to talk with women, which is underrated.. u dont need to look gigachad to get laid, especially if u are not staceysexual

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and AsGoodAsItGets

Most people overestimate how much girls actually wanting to talk to you matters. Also why imo cold approaching is fundamentally flawed.“Muh chad can get approached 20 times in 10 minutes and never get rejected when he tries to do so himself”, yes that’s true. But the girls in question actually need to be open to that, you can be prime Stepanov, if she’s pissed and has to walk in the cold at her shitty 9-5 on a monday morning she’ll most likely say no.

i just literally said in the thread that i very rarely get approached though

but i know how to talk with women, which is underrated.. u dont need to look gigachad to get laid, especially if u are not staceysexual
Oh I must be brain fogged cause I read it is it’s not rare for me to get approached

Over for my brain

• +1
Oh I must be brain fogged cause I read it is it’s not rare for me to get approached

Over for my brain
almost all of my lays except from OLD has been me approaching and not the other way around.

So..

View attachment 2434242

View attachment 2434256

Anyways..

View attachment 2434287

Tagging the yakhis

I can't read all of that shit! Who the fuck posts pages of PURE SHIT thinking people will actually read it?

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 22623
After ascending we need to meet up and do something crazy like this holy shit.
Why wait till after you ascend? It’s better than rotting on your weekends, you’re only young once

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Akhi