Got first full salary of my fast food job

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
I work part time (around 30 hours per week) and I got 1245 Euros, but still that's fuckin nothing

Even kids in America selling cookies make more

I really gotta learn some coding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, WeiWei, 5.5psl and 9 others
I work part time (around 30 hours per week) and I got 1245 Euros, but still that's fuckin nothing

many of us here are actual NEETs bro

you're fine for now keep going you'll make it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, WeiWei, Manletmachine and 1 other person
Don't waste time on this shit

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, untouchable_coper, BoneDensity and 2 others
Don't waste time on this shit
i have to agree bro,most people who code were intrested in coding at a young age (like myself) and didnt care about money but reverse engineered game code or some random site engineering

if you didnt start coding before 18 its way too late

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
i have to agree bro,most people who code were intrested in coding at a young age (like myself) and didnt care about money but reverse engineered game code or some random site engineering
I'm not crazy about coding, but I like computers and your attempt to decrease competition is unsuccessful

I'm not crazy about coding, but I like computers and your attempt to decrease competition is unsuccessful
i dont care about some random fast food worker coding,the thing is i already made quite a lot of money since i was 12 from coding and can tell you the younger you start the more succesfull you become
muh coding,what do u want to code?what do you want to reverse engineer?you have no idea jfl

• +1
Reactions: kurd
get into IT and hardware u will be dealing w computers but not coding

Broooo that's dirt cheap over

• So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince
thats true,the father of my friend does this,he lives in a third world country and fixxes computers he makes 4-5k eur a day with no more than 1 year of computer experience

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
i dont care about some random fast food worker coding,the thing is i already made quite a lot of money since i was 12 from coding and can tell you the younger you start the more succesfull you become
muh coding,what do u want to code?what do you want to reverse engineer?you have no idea jfl
I don't disagree that starting younger is better, but even late is better than not starting at all

Mostly java to develop android apps, but I plan to include other languages later on

@BrahminBoss 's yearly salary. brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 17244, hopecel and 5 others
I don't disagree that starting younger is better, but even late is better than not starting at all

Mostly java to develop android apps, but I plan to include other languages later on
java is horseshit and fucking slow,you can try to be a website developer pays pretty good and you dont have to do anything

• +1
Yeah but coding is where the money is, and at least with coding I can learn it for free, for everything else you need formal education

you could make 10x more with selling some random cracked accounts lmao
Bro I am making like 6-7k euros this month as senior home caregiver as a 20 year old.

java is horseshit and fucking slow,you can try to be a website developer pays pretty good and you dont have to do anything
I know java is shit, but I will give it a try

Website developer would be my second choice, although I didn't know they don't do much, nice

I know java is shit, but I will give it a try

Website developer would be my second choice, although I didn't know they don't do much, nice
its too much work tho do u have the strength to learn all of this?

Yeah but coding is where the money is, and at least with coding I can learn it for free, for everything else you need formal education
if you really just care about money just do some refund crap and if you have big balls just do bank fraud, ive been doing amazon and nike refunds quite often i have shoes at worth of 4k$ and a tv + ipad worth 2,5k$ for like 500$

• Woah
Bro I am making like 6-7k euros this month as senior home caregiver as a 20 year old.
Germany?

But Jfl at picture of you bathing 90 year old grannies

if you really just care about money just do some refund crap and if you have big balls just do bank fraud, ive been doing amazon and nike refunds quite often i have shoes at worth of 4k$ and a tv + ipad worth 2,5k$ for like 500$
What do you mean by that?

Like order and send back an empty box and get a return?

Germany?

But Jfl at picture of you bathing 90 year old grannies
I chose ascension and don't give a fuck about what I have to do. If it means I earn 7 times your wage I am ok with it.

its too much work tho do u have the strength to learn all of this?
Well ATM it seems the best option, shortest time to learn and pays the best

Otherwise I will try apprenticeship

I chose ascension and don't give a fuck about what I have to do. If it means I earn 7 times your wage I am ok with it.
You're right, but do they moan when you clean their pussies?

• JFL
Reactions: mewman and king_bandon
You could do an apprenticeship. You will wageslave for 3 years but after that your payment will be much better

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Do you have some methods for us starving niggas?

What do you mean by that?

Like order and send back an empty box and get a return?
no you pay someone like 20% do it for you and they say some shit like package didnt arrive ...

You could do an apprenticeship. You will wageslave for 3 years but after that your payment will be much better
Well ATM it seems the best option, shortest time to learn and pays the best

Otherwise I will try apprenticeship
I'm actually looking for it but it's pretty hard to find

no you pay someone like 20% do it for you and they say some shit like package didnt arrive ...
So you order at their address, take the package, pay them and they say the package didn't arrive

Like that?

So you order at their address, take the package, pay them and they say the package didn't arrive

Like that?
you buy it,send the guy that does refund the login to ur amazon account/nike account/adidas etc and they text customer support ,after you got money back you send them 20% of the price

you buy it,send the guy that does refund the login to ur amazon account/nike account/adidas etc and they text customer support ,after you got money back you send them 20% of the price
Why not text customer support yourself

Doesn't he just tell them it didn't arrive?

what if he wants more?

Price is set before

This is illegal if u autists didnt know that so dont do it ur ur too dumb to do it

• JFL
Salary? Nigga you get paid that yearly?

Well below minimum wage, I made half of that last month at papa johns nigga

i work as a car washer in austria in full time 38.5h, im getting 1500€. this is nothing dude. but its my first job after i rotted at home for like 6 years or so.

• +1
Salary? Nigga you get paid that yearly?

Well below minimum wage, I made half of that last month at papa johns nigga
I think he means monthly

• +1
Just keep working goy

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and Gaygymmaxx
Not even too bad for working fast food. You also have to consider the effort, risk and responsibility for doing a job. You only need to flip some burgers and take orders. there is little to no stress involved. I work at a grocery store and i earn around 1500 euros a month when working 30 hours.

If you don't have to pay rent it's a good income. The kids talking about how it's a waste of time have never worked a day in their lives and rot in their moms basement. U can become fastfood manager and earn 4500 euros a month. You can use the money for surgeries or to pay for studying.

• +1
i work as a car washer in austria in full time 38.5h, im getting 1500€. this is nothing dude. but its my first job after i rotted at home for like 6 years or so.
What's your plan for the future?

Hope you don't plan to stay car washer for long

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
its trash for germany my friend that is a retard and works 8 hours a week makes 3k a month
What tf does he do?

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox