Got first full salary of my fast food job

Not even too bad for working fast food. You also have to consider the effort, risk and responsibility for doing a job. You only need to flip some burgers and take orders. there is little to no stress involved. I work at a grocery store and i earn around 1500 euros a month when working 30 hours.

If you don't have to pay rent it's a good income. The kids talking about how it's a waste of time have never worked a day in their lives and rot in their moms basement. U can become fastfood manager and earn 4500 euros a month. You can use the money for surgeries or to pay for studying.
Country?

I mean at least I get free food so it's not that bad, what's your hourly wage btw, mine is 12.5 per hour

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
slavery bro. Mach doch ne ausbildung? Besser als mit mindestlohn zu gammeln. Studieren kannst du auch danach

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Country?

I mean at least I get free food so it's not that bad, what's your hourly wage btw, mine is 12.5 per hour
netherlands and my wage is 12.30 per hour. next year i will get 16.50 per hour because i'm 20 now and you get way more at 21.

• Woah
  • +1
netherlands and my wage is 12.30 per hour. next year i will get 16.50 per hour because i'm 20 now and you get way more at 21.
16,5 per hour at the grocery store?

That's crazy

slavery bro. Mach doch ne ausbildung? Besser als mit mindestlohn zu gammeln. Studieren kannst du auch danach
Ich suche einen Ausbildungsplatz ATM

Werde sehen wie es läuft

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Oh damn, that's low af, what's the hourly wage
8.50 in the store

4.50 when I'm on the road + tip and gas

Really just depends on the day whether I go home a peasant. Early midweek is brutal

Late on weekends I make big money

It's perfect because I just do situps and pushups in the walk in freezer when I have no orders to take

Typically I go home with 40 in tips + biweekly wage

• Woah
Country?

Good shit. Also you make more than me and I got a raise🥲🥲

• So Sad
8.50 in the store

4.50 when I'm on the road + tip and gas

Really just depends on the day whether I go home a peasant. Early midweek is brutal

Late on weekends I make big money

It's perfect because I just do situps and pushups in the walk in the freezer when I have no orders to take

Typically I go home with 40 in tips + biweekly wage
Damn, that's brutal

I knew that the US doesn't have legal minimum wage but I thought typical wage in most places was around 14

obviously I was wrong

Damn, that's brutal

I knew that the US doesn't have legal minimum wage but I thought typical wage in most places was around 14

obviously I was wrong
I make minimum wage every day brah

Some days I come home with 100 in tips on top tho some days 25 in tips

• +1

where do you live

In ur walls
Nigger

I work part time (around 30 hours per week) and I got 1245 Euros, but still that's fuckin nothing

Even kids in America selling cookies make more

I really gotta learn some coding
Sorry what? You made 1245 euros from 30 hours of work? That's like 45 dollars an hour, most Americans make 7.5 dollars an hour. You have it extremely good especially considering the average cost of living is only 2.5k euros, be grateful. Many Americans can't even afford to pay their rent with their wage

Last edited:
Sorry what? You made 1245 euros from 30 hours of work? That's like 45 dollars an hour, most Americans make 7.5 dollars an hour
omg ur so retarded

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chawaje
No explain what is retarded about what I said. Be fr this nigga has it extremely good compared to 60% of Americans making 7.5 bucks an hour whose wages can't even cover the average rent in their country. like 45 USD in Germany, a place where the cost of living is only 2.5k a month on average, is EXTREMELY good. To think otherwise is to be retarded, unironically.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
No explain what is retarded about what I said. Be fr this nigga has it extremely good compared to 60% of Americans making 7.5 bucks an hour whose wages can't even cover the average rent in their country. like 45 USD in Germany, a place where the cost of living is only 2.5k a month on average, is EXTREMELY good. To think otherwise is to be retarded, unironically.
yh now that i think about it he is surely living the stressless life of a nigerian prince. wealthmogger af

• JFL
yh now that i think about it he is surely living the stressless life of a nigerian prince. wealthmogger af
Unironically. Imagine being able to spend 2.5k a month and live comfortably and still have 3k left to spare every month all whilst not needing any qualifications and not having to work high IQ/high stress work

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Well good thing you get the tips, kinda makes it up for low wage

Sorry what? You made 1245 euros from 30 hours of work? That's like 45 dollars an hour, most Americans make 7.5 dollars an hour. You have it extremely good especially considering the average cost of living is only 2.5k euros, be grateful. Many Americans can't even afford to pay their rent with their wage
No you got it wrong, I work 30 hours per week but my monthly paycheck is 1245 euros

My wage is 12,5€ per hour

No you got it wrong, I work 30 hours per week but my monthly paycheck is 1245 euros

Oh ok
That's dogshit then, it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and BoredPrince
Don’t listen to the negative people saying if you didn’t start coding in your mothers womb it’s over.

If you’re motivated and dedicated you can defo make it happen, I went from gaming 10 hours per day to studying 10 hours per day.

Got a job as a junior software dev in less than a year.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince and User28823
I work part time (around 30 hours per week) and I got 1245 Euros, but still that's fuckin nothing

Nice one man. Keep going!

• Love it
Don’t listen to the negative people saying if you didn’t start coding in your mothers womb it’s over.

If you’re motivated and dedicated you can defo make it happen, I went from gaming 10 hours per day to studying 10 hours per day.

Got a job as a junior software dev in less than a year.
Impressive

Was that without college degree?

Impressive

Was that without college degree?
I did goto uni but 95% of the shit I learnt was through YouTube - university was useless for me.

• +1

Horrendous math

1245 / 30 is 41 lad

• JFL

• JFL
You are an ultimate povertycel.

es ist vorbei für dich

• So Sad

will take like 5-6 years for you to be certifiably good enough to land good software engineering jobs

will take like 5-6 years for you to be certifiably good enough to land good software engineering jobs
Just junior position would be enough for a start

Just junior position would be enough for a start
Yeah, I mean a junior position.

1- No one in big tech is hiring you without some kind of degree
2- its so competitive that you need to have a really good portfolio of personal projects and that takes about a year
3- Just passing a technical interview and studying interview questions can take more than a year

Yeah, I mean a junior position.

1- No one in big tech is hiring you without some kind of degree
2- its so competitive that you need to have a really good portfolio of personal projects and that takes about a year
3- Just passing a technical interview and studying interview questions can take more than a year
Well that's kinda the plan, have a lot of personal projects and certifications from various courses, and of course studying for an interview

I know it's hard, but it's worth a shot, others did it before

jfl at working fast food when home care exists

• Ugh..