Got height mogged by a 60-70 year old today

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
fucking fag,, still has to go around the planet brutally heightmogging 5'11cels like me, why can't you just die

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, M-1014 and murdah
I thought they don't live long !!

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MazoNitNit and northern mogger
If you feel like for you to mog other people you have to starvemaxx or like musclemaxxing or whatever, like no. The goal here is like “be yourself”. You wanna mog? Go do something for community and brag about that. You wanna mog, go help someone at your school that’s being bullied. I’m gonna tell you: it makes you that much more attractive being a good person. You don’t need a certain eye shape or cheek bones. You wanna know what’s cool? Not bullying the kid at school that’s being bullied by everybody else. Like that’s fucking awesome. Be that guy.
o'Pry a narcy mf for saying this

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
“Hell yeah! I’m such a mogger! Helped my community and didn’t bully the kid who usually gets bullied! Sorry girls one at time!”
-
so-ive-always-felt-a-little-less-attractive-because-of-some-v0-elhs4r0mg2m91.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
“Hell yeah! I’m such a mogger! Helped my community and didn’t bully the kid who usually gets bullied! Sorry girls one at time!”
-
so-ive-always-felt-a-little-less-attractive-because-of-some-v0-elhs4r0mg2m91.jpg
o'Pry roped after feeling this mog