GOT MOGGED BY MY NEIGHBOUR’S PETS

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Solstice
So I was walking around my street with groceries and shit and I saw my neighbour walking her dog.

My autistic ass somehow strikes a decent conversation with her and the dog really seemed to like me (probably because I’m an abused dog myself). Anyways she invited me over to her place to see all her pets and you wouldn’t believe what happened next..

I got brutally mogged 😢. At first it was giant ass cat,probably a Maine coon. Perfect mid face perfect jaw perfect hunter green eyes,and what came next was an a10 Aryan HUSKY. Brutal! Jova! He licked my face,probably making fun of my Jewish nose :forcedsmile:. Since the owner is white,the DOG PILL applies too….

How can I cope..:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops, Lynxress, try2beme and 5 others
cope wit the rope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, sub5c3l and NoseProphecy
Disclaimer: the dog pill part is a joke. The lady is very nice with a loving husband. They even invited me to dinner. The post is satire

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, sub5c3l, Primalsplit and 2 others
@sub5c3l how can I cope.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
So I was walking around my street with groceries and shit and I saw my neighbour walking her dog.

My autistic ass somehow strikes a decent conversation with her and the dog really seemed to like me (probably because I’m an abused dog myself). Anyways she invited me over to her place to see all her pets and you wouldn’t believe what happened next..

I got brutally mogged 😢. At first it was giant ass cat,probably a Maine coon. Perfect mid face perfect jaw perfect hunter green eyes,and what came next was an a10 Aryan HUSKY. Brutal! Jova! He licked my face,probably making fun of my Jewish nose :forcedsmile:. Since the owner is white,the DOG PILL applies too….

How can I cope..:feelswhy:
Your pets look amazing...You are more beautiful though....
 e3f0b30c 5fea 45cf a66b fd07b05e89d1

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Wait.....she's old? You might have a chance then...
No she told me I remind her of her son and shit. I used to help her carry her groceries so she’s nice to me as well. Gives me food when she has made something special. Shes a very nice lady with a loving ogre husband

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
No she told me I remind her of her son and shit. I used to help her carry her groceries so she’s nice to me as well. Gives me food when she has made something special. Shes a very nice lady with a loving ogre husband
Hmmm....they might try to groom you or something...

• Hmm...
Hmmm....they might try to groom you or something...
No lol thats them just being nice. My face is also high trust cuck so yeah.

Sadly will be moving out next sem so won’t meet them ever again most likely 😿. But no more getting dog pilled and mogged by cats

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
I caged hard

• Love it