Got height mogged, frame mogged, pheno mogged, proportion mogged and face mogged by a zoomer 45 minutes ago

Deleted member 11748

Deleted member 11748

quapa sleyer
dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, prettyboy with good lower third and insane collagen. Really tall (like 6'4-6'5) and slightly broader than me.

I felt like dying when he walked past me. Fuck this gay planet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
@portuguesecel save me from the no reply pill

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
Just kill him

• +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive and zikzog
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, zikzog and Growth Plate
Tnh I got height mogged by a Dutch guy today I think, he’s like 6’7, second time I got height mogged in 3 years, felt like killing myself

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Alexanderr and zikzog
Tnh I got height mogged by a Dutch guy today I think, he’s like 6’7, second time I got height mogged in 3 years, felt like killing myself
its not so much the heightmog; I get height mogged 3 times a week by 6'6+ guys here (lots of Balkans and Dutch pigs live in my era)

Im mad just because he was a zoomer, around my age and looked very cocky. Any girl would pick him over me, I can't stand a chance :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive and zikzog
its not so much the heightmog; I get height mogged 3 times a week by 6'6+ guys here (lots of Balkans and Dutch pigs live in my era)

Im mad just because he was a zoomer, around my age and looked very cocky. Any girl would pick him over me, I can't stand a chance :feelswah::feelswah:
And he’s also white

• +1
Reactions: zikzog
And he’s also white
Im also white but he's more white. Hopefully he is a faggot aka a genetic dead end. It would hurt my hearth to see his beautiful offsprings and his stacy wife.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whydoweevenlive, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mogstar and 1 other person
I mog.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Major suifuel every time I leave the house. Facially I'm dead average, maybe a slight bit above average with decent bones, but whenever I see any chads that are taller and more attractive it makes me want to rope instantly.

I've gotten mogged by a 6' 1" prettyboy chad and it literally still haunts me to this day. By far the most brutal mog I've had. I cope by saying he'll look like shit when he's older.

srsly?
6'5 prettyboy
this world is broken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
Dude, while working at the supermarket I ded srs spotted a 6’9-6’10 dude.
Shit was unreal, I wouldn’t call it a halo though he was kinda skinny and looked way out of proportion standing next to normal people.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
oh now he is going to fuck your girlfriend in front of you. good shit i don't have a girlfriend.

dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, prettyboy with good lower third and insane collagen. Really tall (like 6'4-6'5) and slightly broader than me.

I felt like dying when he walked past me. Fuck this gay planet.
Fuarkk i wish i was him

how tall is op?/shoulder width

how tall is op?/shoulder width
Im about 6'2 with a 22.5 inch bideltoid (got it measured in the doctor office), dont know about shoulder width.

Sounds like a faggot bitch lol OP. Stop being a faggot. You're saying a nerdic mogged you which is unheard of. Stop taking soy and man up.

Sounds like a faggot bitch lol OP. Stop being a faggot. You're saying a nerdic mogged you which is unheard of. Stop taking soy and man up.
thats why it was so brutal. A fucking nerdic mogged me. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

thats why it was so brutal. A fucking nerdic mogged me. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
That's impossible. If you have dark features a nerdic cannot mog you. Are you bluepilled?

what is your height?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back