Got laid (WARNING! BRAGGING!)

MentalCel

MentalCel

Ascended ex-mentalcel
Don't read if you don't want to hear me bragging about how I got laid

tl;dr Fix for mentalceldom: just talk to people lmao (like seriously)

Before my trip: 18 kissless virgin, no real connections with girls for my entire life, really shy and absolutely crippling approach anxiety (literally couldn't even ask a waiter for ketchup etc.)

Went on my trip to basically try and improve my social skills, get rid of social anxiety, try and meet new people, become more NT etc. normie shit. Had the type of mindset that I am thousands of kilometers away from home, if I fuck something up I will never see anyone from here again.

Stayed at a hostel, people just literally start talking to you as soon as you step into a bar (I live in aspie country and people legit never approach me at a bar) Many girls tried to talk with me but me being an aspie just basically ignored them for the first two days. Third day of travelling I got really drunk and met the girl, we talked for like 2 hours (longest time I've ever talked to a girl, yet alone a stranger I didn't meet from school etc.) before I got enough IOI's to know I could probably safely make a move without getting #MeToo'd Went for a walk together and ended up making out with her for like 30mins and later fucked her. We ended up hanging for the rest of my trip and all felt really natural and I didn't have any anxiety with her.

What I learned: That I've been a volcel for my entire life and basically wasted my whole teenage years because I was so fucking retarded.

What I gained: My approach anxiety/social anxiety is a lot better now, said hello to my neighbor for the first time in my life yesterday (lmao)

Idk why I even wrote this here, I guess I wanted to share my experience and hope someone may get something out of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ruby, middayshowers and 14 others
how long was the trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Congrats

• +1
This is not bragging tbh.

And going on trips or places you never have been before decreases inhibition tremendously and I don't know why.
Maybe it has something to do with T exposure in the brain when you visit a place you don't know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss and Phad
You got really drunk and that's what allowed you to talk to her for 2 hours without sounding like an autist. Now what if someone doesn't take alcohol or any drugs.

• +1
You got really drunk and that's what allowed you to talk to her for 2 hours without sounding like an autist. Now what if someone doesn't take alcohol or any drugs.

Social skills can be trained. People are able to have a normal conversation for hours without alcohol and drugs. Just gotta work on it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, Nibba and 1 other person
anything but oneitis is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lorsss, Animas and 1 other person
Social skills can be trained. People are able to have a normal conversation for hours without alcohol and drugs. Just gotta work on it.
Yeah I can converse about meaningful subjects for 10 hours if I wanted to do. But I gotta talk with a girl about some about stupid banal shit for 2 hours? Fuck that

• +1
I am a well trained mentalcel and even then, after a long time of speaking bullshit, I accidentally become autistic again, then I need some time to cool down

This guy may as well be not a mentalcel, if you want to know what a mentalcel does on a date read my post. And even if he is one, he got drunk, that's why he could be NT; I also get shitfaced and It works quite well, but when sober, well...

Social skills are a huge meme, I got psycopathy going for me and that's a "social skill", but Guess what, you can't train to be a psycopath, because as with every other social skill, It is within our brain chemistry and build, you can fraud like I do, but you can't fraud forever

• +1
I am a well trained mentalcel and even then, after a long time of speaking bullshit, I accidentally become autistic again, then I need some time to cool down

This guy may as well be not a mentalcel, if you want to know what a mentalcel does on a date read my post. And even if he is one, he got drunk, that's why he could be NT; I also get shitfaced and It works quite well, but when sober, well...

Social skills are a huge meme, I got psycopathy going for me and that's a "social skill", but Guess what, you can't train to be a psycopath, because as with every other social skill, It is within our brain chemistry and build, you can fraud like I do, but you can't fraud forever

Social skills are not a huge meme. A guy who hangs out every single night with friends and always socializes with strangers will never be in the same league as someone who barely goes out, even if their looks are equal.

If you think that social skills are a meme then I got bad news for you. You need to learn how to talk to people, the majority of people call it being "smooth". And being "smooth" does fucking help a lot when approaching women or having a conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Lol

• +1
Fakecel out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackpilledAF and Animas

Before my trip: 18 kissless virgin, no real connections with girls for my entire life, really shy and absolutely crippling approach anxiety (literally couldn't even ask a waiter for ketchup etc.)

Went on my trip to basically try and improve my social skills, get rid of social anxiety, try and meet new people, become more NT etc. normie shit. Had the type of mindset that I am thousands of kilometers away from home, if I fuck something up I will never see anyone from here again.

Stayed at a hostel, people just literally start talking to you as soon as you step into a bar (I live in aspie country and people legit never approach me at a bar) Many girls tried to talk with me but me being an aspie just basically ignored them for the first two days. Third day of travelling I got really drunk and met the girl, we talked for like 2 hours (longest time I've ever talked to a girl, yet alone a stranger I didn't meet from school etc.) before I got enough IOI's to know I could probably safely make a move without getting #MeToo'd Went for a walk together and ended up making out with her for like 30mins and later fucked her. We ended up hanging for the rest of my trip and all felt really natural and I didn't have any anxiety with her.

What I learned: That I've been a volcel for my entire life and basically wasted my whole teenage years because I was so fucking retarded.

What I gained: My approach anxiety/social anxiety is a lot better now, said hello to my neighbor for the first time in my life yesterday (lmao)

Idk why I even wrote this here, I guess I wanted to share my experience and hope someone may get something out of this.
where did you go?

• +1
A guy who hangs out every single night with friends and always socializes with strangers will never be in the same league as someone who barely goes out, even if their looks are equal.
A Guy Who IS able to do that already got the skills for It while the other one could be an aspie, autist or just maybe weird, that's why he can't fit no Matter how much he goes out

You need to understand the fact that we aren't 10 years old, we are grown up teens and changing our brain built is an Epic quest, It can be frauded but never changed, and I'm talking from experience because I'm probably the Highest functioning legit mentalcel here

• +1
Reactions: Navnith and Deleted member 6401
Yeah I can converse about meaningful subjects for 10 hours if I wanted to do. But I gotta talk with a girl about some about stupid banal shit for 2 hours? Fuck that

Drugs. Social skills are a meme, especially if you have actual psychological problems

• +1
Drugs. Social skills are a meme, especially if you have actual psychological problems
Yeah and i've mentioned in my other post that alcohol is off limits

• +1
At least someone gets it

• +1

You have gained NT oral bacteria which will decrease your autism. That is the most important thing you have gained.
Good job OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
how long was the trip
2 weeks

And going on trips or places you never have been before decreases inhibition tremendously and I don't know why.
Maybe it has something to do with T exposure in the brain when you visit a place you don't know.
Yeah idk, I feel really low inhibition whenever I travel somewhere.

After that night we hung out for the end of my trip and had sex many times sober. You've just got to get the first lay and things will go smoothly (at least in this case)

where did you go?
Central europe

• +1
Indeed they are, I've hanged out without alcohol many times and God did I have an awkard time

• +1
2 weeks

After that night we hung out for the end of my trip and had sex many times sober. You've just got to get the first lay and things will go smoothly (at least in this case)

Central europe
I guess you went to Poland/Czechia then.

• +1

• +1
A Guy Who IS able to do that already got the skills for It while the other one could be an aspie, autist or just maybe weird, that's why he can't fit no Matter how much he goes out

You need to understand the fact that we aren't 10 years old, we are grown up teens and changing our brain built is an Epic quest, It can be frauded but never changed, and I'm talking from experience because I'm probably the Highest functioning legit mentalcel here
Not more than me,i played soccer + still mentalcel.Was playing infront of crowds all the time and sometimes would think if there are girls watching.One time we had a game and about 20 foids also soccer players came to watch the game,almost got a heart attack but then i calmed myself and played normally.

• +1
This post gave me lifefuel , congrats.

• +1
Not more than me,i played soccer + still mentalcel.Was playing infront of crowds all the time and sometimes would think if there are girls watching.One time we had a game and about 20 foids also soccer players came to watch the game,almost got a heart attack but then i calmed myself and played normally.
You can fraud, but not change

You can calm yourself down, but eventually, after a long time, you Will sperg out and need a time to cool down

• +1
It's over

• +1
You can fraud, but not change

You can calm yourself down, but eventually, after a long time, you Will sperg out and need a time to cool down

That's a load of bullcrap. Whenever I had a kickboxing match my heart was pounding the shit out of my chest. After you do it hundreds of times it just becomes something normal. Same goes for social skills. If it's not something normal to you, then you haven't done it long enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Vanillestorms
I like to go on long walks at night when I'm drunk.

• +1
That's a load of bullcrap. Whenever I had a kickboxing match my heart was pounding the shit out of my chest. After you do it hundreds of times it just becomes something normal. Same goes for social skills. If it's not something normal to you, then you haven't done it long enough.
Yeah but that isn't a skill, It was your T and adrenalin going out of the charts until your body adapted

My problem isn't hormones, It's talking about serious shit naturally, enjoying myself and loathing herd mentality. I can adapt to rugby NTness for hours, but after I leave my mates I need some time to cool down because It's an actual effort to be NT and not behave like an autist. I.E.: It's not a hormonal problem, It's a behavioural problem
But you literally can't understand us, because you have never experienced weirdness or alike, because even if you had you are Chad and It wouldn't have mattered

• +1

TIL just get drunk with a girl 4head

• +1
Took 3 fucking days to get laid in a new place. :chad:

• +1
Yeah but that isn't a skill, It was your T and adrenalin going out of the charts until your body adapted

My problem isn't hormones, It's talking about serious shit naturally, enjoying myself and loathing herd mentality. I can adapt to rugby NTness for hours, but after I leave my mates I need some time to cool down because It's an actual effort to be NT and not behave like an autist. I.E.: It's not a hormonal problem, It's a behavioural problem
But you literally can't understand us, because you have never experienced weirdness or alike, because even if you had you are Chad and It wouldn't have mattered

That just sounds like the easy way out. Being chad or not has nothing to do with being NT. There are so many average looking dudes who are NT as fuck and enjoy life to the fullest, because after years of going out and talking to random people, their behavior adapted, and it has translated into natural behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
That just sounds like the easy way out. Being chad or not has nothing to do with being NT. There are so many average looking dudes who are NT as fuck and enjoy life to the fullest, because after years of going out and talking to random people, their behavior adapted, and it has translated into natural behavior.
Dude of course Chad doesn't mean NT, my Friends are NT normies, your looks don't affect NT, is your brain, my brain isn't NT and I can't change It, I can fraud It (which I do) but I can't fraud It forever.

And don't go like "you need to go out" because I do go out, I went to underage clubs when my Friends did so, I go to some parties from time to time and I do my social homework, but still my brain can't change

• +1
And don't go like "you need to go out" because I do go out, I went to underage clubs when my Friends did so, I go to some parties from time to time and I do my social homework, but still my brain can't change

Eventually you lie long enough that you start to believe your own bullshit. I'm guessing that's going to happen at some point

• +1
Well played

• +1

Lucky cunt.

• +1
You must be a massive chad. ItsOver lived in a hostel and said no one gets laid there.

• +1
pics?

• +1
COPE

• +1
Bro that ain't how it works. You don't spend just a month on the site, make 10 posts, and then get pats on the back for your ascension story. You gotta hustle and grind your way up. You didn't looksmax or NTmax or anythingmax. It's like if Elon Musk visited a homeless shelter for a night and then the next day when he goes back to his mansion he talks about his ascension out of homelessness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mandiblecel
Bro that ain't how it works. You don't spend just a month on the site, make 10 posts, and then get pats on the back for your ascension story. You gotta hustle and grind your way up. You didn't looksmax or NTmax or anythingmax. It's like if Elon Musk visited a homeless shelter for a night and then the next day when he goes back to his mansion he talks about his ascension out of homelessness.
I've been lurking PSL and incels.me for like 1-1.5 years and NT maxing for longer than that.

I can pm u my pics if u want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Miro Chad
good work. I ascended 5 ago, too.
most incels can actually ascend if they looksmax, gymcell and cure their auspie/austism/social-anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
I've been lurking PSL and incels.me for like 1-1.5 years and NT maxing for longer than that.

I can pm u my pics if u want.
yeah go ahead

• +1
2 weeks

Central europe
jfl central europe is still hard i thought you went somewhere in the east

• +1