Got laughed at by three girls

D

Deleted member 27679

Suicidal Incel
While I was walking to my morning class in university minding my own business,I walked past three girls and they just started bursting laughing at me. Like what did I ever do to deserve this I was just walking to class WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM DUDE. I mean IK I’m 5’6 but come the fuck on I didn’t even look there way. Whatever it is what it is I’ll probably rope soon.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, Graham, Rimaxtis and 9 others
They were laughing at a TikTok nary nigger

. In any case just grow jfl

Last edited:
While I was walking to my morning class in university minding my own business,I walked past three girls and they just started bursting laughing at me. Like what did I ever do to deserve this I was just walking to class WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM DUDE. I mean IK I’m 5’6 but come the fuck on I didn’t even look there way. Whatever it is what it is I’ll probably rope soon.
What is your PSL rating? That might be the cause, not your height.

That’s happened to me before. You must look autistic or stand out in looks or something.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
IDK didn’t get one
I'm guessing that having a small body frame, bad-looking face, and short height led to you being laughed at by women. Having one of those traits is already brutal. The negative perception of women multiplies if you have multiple of those traits. I can attest as a Ricecel that has these traits.

i got insulted so many times i got used to it and it dosent bother me anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Slayercel and 5.5psl
When I was in HS two girls walked past me and one them said “hey sexy”

Doubt it's your height tbh. You're not even turbomanlet

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover