got my bloodwork today back ( test , estrogen , cortisol ect.)

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
Everything on the left is my own result , everything in the middle is below the reference range, and right is above the reverence range

cortisol
0,48 umol/l
- no below- no above
Potassium
4,3 mmol/l
3,5 mmol/l5 mmol/l
Sodium
145 mmol/l
135 mmol/l145 mmol/l
Estradiol
0,14 nmol/l
0,04 nmol/l0,2 nmol/l
Prolactine
0,32 IU/l
0,05 IU/l0,4 IU/l
Testosteron
21,11 nmol/l
6,1 nmol/l27,1 nmol/l
Vitamine D
105 nmol/L
50 nmol/L150 nmol/L
thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH
5,59 mIU/l
0,38 mIU/l5,33 mIU/l
Free Thyroxine
17,2 pmol/l
10 pmol/l22 pmol/l

All the hormones except thyroid is in the reverence range,
So maybe i just need to stop masturbate twice a day to get better erections again :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Acnno
Dude erections are like 50% psychological as well.
When I sit alone in my room and browse incel forums all day, my erections are also garbage but when Im actually around girls I immediately get super horny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, randomvanish, Patient A and 2 others
So do you want higher or lesser libido?
the same with good errections hahah so gonna stop masturbating for now
Dude erections are like 50% psychological as well.
When I sit alone in my room and browse incel forums all day, my erections are also garbage but when Im actually around girls I immediately get super horny even though.
true but i almost feel nothing when having sex because deathgrip:lul: so need to stop doing that

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, animo123, onfiresems and 3 others
Bruh ur test levels are only 605 ng/dl basically a soyboy :soy:
INJECT T, ASAP

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and Lars
You should do semen retention for 7 days and do the T test on the 7th day @larsanova69

Edit: ( i am sure most of you know this but ...)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Lars
>27,1 nmol is the maximum normal range of T
seriously? Thats literally mine levels. Those labs are cucked nowadays

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind, delusionalretard, ChristianChad and 2 others
You should do semen retention for 7 days and do the T test on the 7th day @larsanova69
True for now i am gonna coom once a week for several benefits

True for now i am gonna coom once a week for several benefits
Actually, your androgen receptors become a lot more receptive as you go on, when I was on 3 months of semen retention I literally started getting new chest hairs and tricep hairs (ikr) out of nowhere and I felt super sharp mentally too as well as full of energy

So even if your T drops to normal after day 8 of SR (which it does) your androgen receptors become more and more receptive so you can actually use your ''normal'' T a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Stallone, Growth Plate and 2 others
Actually, your androgen receptors become a lot more receptive as you go on, when I was on 3 months of semen retention I literally started getting new chest hairs and tricep hairs (ikr) out of nowhere and I felt super sharp mentally too as well as full of energy

So even if your T drops to normal after day 8 of SR (which it does) your androgen receptors become more and more receptive so you can actually use your ''normal'' T a lot more
Aah mirin but would that also speedup balding if i have the genes?:lul: but yeah only once a week is better for my mental health i feel the whole day kinda dull so will let you guys know in a few months how it went ( i am gonna log out soon and come like once a month back)

Aah mirin but would that also speedup balding if i have the genes?:lul: but yeah only once a week is better for my mental health i feel the whole day kinda dull so will let you guys know in a few months how it went ( i am gonna log out soon and come like once a month back)
I am currently on day 6 or 7 and I feel a lot sharper mentally jfl, just a bit more T = better life

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno

Could you please prove your words about androgen receptors?

• +1
Not ideal but in a world filled with xenoestrogens this isn't bad tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Acnno and Lars
Are you like 18? Your T is low for your age

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lars
19.5 ,i think alot of t got transferd to DHT
Do you do any sports/spend a lot of time outside?
I think this is something that can affect test levels as well

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Lars
Do you do any sports/spend a lot of time outside?
I think this is something that can affect test levels as well
6 times a week gym but not outside alot only taking vitamine D but i also tested my blood 2 months after 3 month cutting fase maybe thats also something

you think there will be a big difference in libido, agression and power between having 600 or 900 test level?
Sure a difference but Idk how much big

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lars
Fuck last time I tested I also had only 600

• +1
I guess an excess of selenium or possibly iodine (only at really high amounts of iodine however) could cause a thyroid to be a little too active. Do you supplement selenium?

Does that number mean his thyroid is a little too active?
To the contrary, it means his thyroid is inhibited. TSH, or thyroid stimulating hormone, rises in response to a failure by the thyroid to produce adequate amounts of T3 and T4, which are the main thyroid hormones. The lower the TSH, the more active it means the thyroid is.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Attachments

• 1624213757525.png
    1624213757525.png
    907.3 KB · Views: 50
you think there will be a big difference in libido, agression and power between having 600 or 900 test level?
It also depends on the sensitivity of your androgen receptors. Someone with 600 may extract more value from it that someone else extracts from 900.

i am gonna ask my doctor about my thyroid
They'll just put you on thyroid meds and send you on your way, or even worse, do nothing. Look into Ray Peat, he has good knowledge on how to live & eat in a way that supports your thyroid and overall metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Lars
To the contrary, it means his thyroid is inhibited. TSH, or thyroid stimulating hormone, rises in response to a failure by the thyroid to produce adequate amounts of T3 and T4, which are the main thyroid hormones. The lower the TSH, the more active it means the thyroid is.

Thanks. If that is the case he needs to start taking selenium and some kelp pills for iodine. Selenium shouldnt be overloaded though. Maybe take a selenium pill every other day because they contain a lot of it.

• +1
Thanks. If that is the case he needs to start taking selenium and some kelp pills for iodine. Selenium shouldnt be overloaded though. Maybe take a selenium pill every other day because they contain a lot of it.
It may be helpful in case he has deficiencies in either one of those, but the chances are that the problem is more systemic than a simple nutritional deficiency.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Lars
It may be helpful in case he has deficiencies in either one of those, but the chances are that the problem is more systemic than a simple nutritional deficiency.

My experience is almost everyone on thyroid medication came off it when I advised them to do this and get off that prescription mess. These were middle aged people.

• +1
so thats maybe the reason my face looks bloated even when lean

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
My experience is almost everyone on thyroid medication came off it when I advised them to do this and get off that prescription mess. These were middle aged people.
If you're in the US iodine deficiency is more common than elsewhere in the west due to water fluoridation and absence of iodized salt in food manufacturing. Your bread used to be baked with iodized salt until the 1960s or so, after which iodine was replaced with bromine, another iodine-displacing halogen.

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind and Lars
If you're in the US iodine deficiency is more common than elsewhere in the west due to water fluoridation and absence of iodized salt in food manufacturing. Your bread used to be baked with iodized salt until the 1960s or so, after which iodine was replaced with bromine, another iodine-displacing halogen.
so what would you do in my case? contact the doctor or just supplements

• So Sad
so what would you do in my case? contact the doctor or just supplements
Get your iodine tested in case you're deficient in that. Read up on what makes or breaks thyroid and start changing your lifestyle. Post your test results on raypeatforum for thorough advice.

• +1
Get your iodine tested in case you're deficient in that. Read up on what makes or breaks thyroid and start changing your lifestyle. Post your test results on raypeatforum for thorough advice.
i also tested my thyroid 2 weeks ago and it was lower

15 juni 20215,59 mIU/l0,38 mIU/l5,33 mIU/lGeen
15 juni 2021Volgt0,385,33Geen
26 mei 20215,06 mIU/l0,38 mIU/l5,33 mIU/lGeen
23 oktober 20195,35 mU/l0,38 mU/l5,33 mU/lGeen

This and also selenium levels are crap now in much of the soil leading to even good diets not giving enough selenium and some people are more prone to get hypothyroid due to that than others.

If I was the OP I would try taking a couple of kelp pills a day and a selenium pill every other day and see what happens with his levels.

• +1
i also tested my thyroid 2 weeks ago and it was lower

15 juni 20215,59 mIU/l0,38 mIU/l5,33 mIU/lGeen
15 juni 2021Volgt0,385,33Geen
26 mei 20215,06 mIU/l0,38 mIU/l5,33 mIU/lGeen
23 oktober 20195,35 mU/l0,38 mU/l5,33 mU/lGeen
It's still pretty high. Below 2 would be decent, with the ideal being somewhere around 1 or even below.

• Woah
It's still pretty high. Below 2 would be decent, with the ideal being somewhere around 1 or even below.
damn so adding brasil nuts to diet is a good one?

okay gonna call doctor tmrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back