got my first arranged marriage proposal

Tales from the slums of delhi. Waitโ€ฆ he is literally from there.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Niksy
Nah, even middle class can pay that mch kinda as dowry if not more. If he is high status house as he says, prob is 250k usd.
Curry bhais be stuffin up the bags lmfao

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Mirin, negotiate more perks within that offer like land to build a family home and other stuff. Solid offer though tbh.

.Org may respect Indians more after reading this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and mayo mogger
Holy bro , my caste is already maxxed out
caste is 1 part of status bhai, (native) delhi jaats will get more money than delhi brahmins because they have higher status in delhi.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
Also, get it in writing & start shopping it around to other foids families. Start a bidding war over your cock๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• JFL
They have no reason to pay a whiteboy as much as you, just 250k down the drain for whitewashed non religious kids

• JFL
  • Love it
caste is 1 part of status bhai, (native) delhi jaats will get more money than delhi brahmins because they have higher status in delhi.
Im punjabi kshatriya is that a halo?

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Mirin, negotiate more perks within that offer like land to build a family home and other stuff. Solid offer though tbh.

.Org may respect Indians more after reading this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
yeah crazy offer ngl i didnt know its that normal. not tryna negotiate n shit dont wanna give my family ideas. im gonna consider this route when im 30+ maybe

Im punjabi kshatriya is that a halo?
yeah its good bhai but as i said financial status matters more in 2024. no ones giving a punjabi brahmin with indo nordic pheno 2cr if he pulls rickshaws for a living innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and mayo mogger
yeah crazy offer ngl i didnt know its that normal. not tryna negotiate n shit dont wanna give my family ideas. im gonna consider this route when im 30+ maybe
You could also provide an option style contract on yourself ie. you donโ€™t want to get married now but if you pay me $10k today you have the first right when youโ€™re 30 to get married๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ idk how this stuff works, perhaps Iโ€™m looking at it too transactionally but it definitely presents opportunities

• JFL
don't know why curries ever complain, they got foids no one wants to fuck at least you will never be cucked and have gorillion arranged marriages to choose a fleshlight slave from

You could also provide an option style contract on yourself ie. you donโ€™t want to get married now but if you pay me $10k today you have the first right when youโ€™re 30 to get married๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ idk how this stuff works, perhaps Iโ€™m looking at it too transactionally but it definitely presents opportunities
yeah no ones waiting around for that long lol indians parents just want to get their daughters married off asap so they might be down to negotiate higher amount but only if its gonna happen instantly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and deepfuckingvalue
in india the male gets paid. bunch of moggers.
makes me wish we had adopted this custom for us indian Christians, I would have gotten loads of proposals and shekelz for my CERTIFIED jew isralite pedigree and handsome looks.

• JFL
yeah its good bhai but as i said financial status matters more in 2024. no ones giving a punjabi brahmin with indo nordic pheno 2cr if he pulls rickshaws for a living innit
Gormint job + 1000 biga jameen maxxing ?

• Love it
Nice tale boss but I found one hole in the story

You're a chamar, it's impossible for you to be offered this much money for your low caste ass. Good job spreading the larp to 2 pages tho, mirin

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger and forevermirin
Nice tale boss but I found one hole in the story

You're a chamar, it's impossible for you to be offered this much money for your low caste ass. Good job spreading the larp to 2 pages tho, mirin
cope harder, punj*bi
Main qimg 2e2fb70d29d60a37f1bbc9531152015e lq

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger and ascension
idk we not considering this, just thought it was a fun thing to share here.
you have no clue how much effort it takes to make 250k bro and u're a 3rd worlder curry and not considering this ? wtf

• Hmm...
you have no clue how much effort it takes to make 250k bro and u're a 3rd worlder curry and not considering this ? wtf

It doesn't take that much effort if you own assets, you just sit on them and they accrue value

Indian land prices keep going up because the population keeps going up too. Low supply and high demand = higher prices. Land owners are kings in India nowadays

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 47180
Wow bhai did you expect better offer in near future?

• +1
And how much land do you own?

ok mommy @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Tales from the mudhut village

• Hmm...
Wow bhai did you expect better offer in near future?
no just not tryna get married rn and when i do i wouldnt mary some village girl that i have nothing in common with except maybe caste jfl
And how much land do you own?
not sure in western units tbh. but its quite a bit and we're kinda lucky its so close to delhi.

not sure in western units tbh. but its quite a bit and we're kinda lucky its so close to delhi.
Bhai 1 killa = 1 acre in Western terms i think so and 1 killa = 1.6 bigha so 10 killa 16 bighas so just tell whichever unit you use we use killa here

• +1
Bhai 1 killa = 1 acre in Western terms i think so and 1 killa = 1.6 bigha so 10 killa 16 bighas so just tell whichever unit you use we use killa here
we use bigha but ive heard bigha is measured differently by district/region too. anyway its like 200 bigha

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, pig_face, mayo mogger and 1 other person
delhi fairytales

• So Sad
Screenshotted

I saved it too, just for the grimy dirty fingernail

It's funny how he uses these dirty ass fingers to type out insults to me every day. I'm sure the dalits in Dharavi have cleaner hands than him ๐Ÿ’€

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 30985
I saved it too, just for the grimy dirty fingernail

It's funny how he uses these dirty ass fingers to type out insults to me every day. I'm sure the dalits in Dharavi have cleaner hands than him ๐Ÿ’€
i sent u that because i trusted your sat sri kal ass. anyway i cut them now
8cfa917de87a5824946af4a613c4db17

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
imagine being married
Ew Sickening GIF by Gerbert!

• +1
Reactions: boss8055