Got my hair bleached today

nice eyes u would look even better with longer lashes
I would recommend to go all out and use castor + coconut oil in the morning
lattisse at night
and myristoyl pentapeptide 17 cycled with the oils every second day in the morning
I have eyelashes they are just not visible on that pic, I'm using Careprost on them

Have you tried icehooding? You would look godly with hunter eyes in my opinion
I don't want hunter eyes, I'm not even squinting in the pic
I like my almond eyes with UEE, they make me look approachable
I love being asked out by girls, they don't do that if you look too intimidating
I also smile a lot nowadays , I got @Niko69 pilled

Mirin op

I should bleach my hair too
Dark hair is ethnic cope, blonde mogs
Try it out, you would look like a Disney prince in the sea of Filipinos
It's only been yesterday but I've already got a ton of looks on the street from girls, blond hair is unusual, brings attention

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn and Deleted member 7580
if your hair is naturally wavy honestly you should try and bleach it completely white and stop the meme keratin straightening procedures.
It will bring out the texture so much and since you arent subhuman looking you can definitely pull it off. Also quite rare to see which is even better way of standing out
You mean platinum blond?
F467022A BC2D 47B9 93CF 1DB53DEC5A69
CC9CD491 8028 446A AB3A 79DC4AD920B4

OP so are you now changing your mind about brown hair being ideal?
No, my stance haven’t changed. I still think dark brown is the best for most guys, blond being very conditional and situation dependent. You need a certain look to pull off blond and benefit from it plus you need to have an above average base

Went to the hair salon and after getting a Brazilian keratin treatment to make my hair straight I got it bleached as well, to golden (dark blond) color.

It wasn’t hard at all since the keratin lightens hair on itself plus all the sunbleach I got so far this summer. I’ve already got a nice tan from melanotan 2 so the blond hair contrasts very well with my skin

I’m gonna keep wearing my hair in curtains, with an undercut on the sides, imma keep the curtains hanging down just above my cheekbones

So far so good, after I finished at the hair salon I went to get my eyebrows dyed dark brown at a beautician (mid 20s girl) and she instantly commented on my hair and how it looked like a Disney prince’s in a teasing way
Her cheeks were blushed the whole time she did my brows
:Comfy:
Dying for what I have naturally

View attachment 1789723

It’s really good ngl All the staff at eyebrow places are looksmaxxed young girls who smell fantastic , it really charges me up whenever I visit them
They are very chatty too

Hard to say since aside from one time purchases (e.g. teeth whitening two times for 100$ each time, epilator for 50$, IPL 50$ each time etc.) I would spend money on food regardless if I cared about eating clean or not. Same with skincare

Gypsies with bleached hair look ridiculous :lul:

Thankfully I’m Central European so I can change my coloring on a broad scale and not look off
Where your lashes?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
My original hair color & texture: (brown & wavy)
View attachment 1789704

Color unchanged but keratined into straight:
View attachment 1789706

Now, after both bleached and keratined:

I swept it sideways for the sake of the pic, indoor at night
View attachment 1789707

outdoor at golden hour
View attachment 1789711

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do. It will also darken a bit after showering once.
Homelander maxxing

How do I do that in dark
View attachment 1790950
I got fuel from a convenience store
Idk I just wanna compare to my eye lashes, my eye lashes are blonde so ova

These were mine when I was younger raising my brows

This is from a pic rn in my bedroom

• Hmm...
Yeah. It just looks so well textured in my opinion. I wish i weren't bloated id do it right away. Incredibly powerful way to stand out. It is however pretty hard to get from what I've heard
Yeah you need to strip pretty much all melanin from your hair for it to be platinum blond. Starting from brown hair that means usually 2-3 rounds of bleaching within weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
View attachment 1789836

Lion’s mane hair needs a lots of maintenance but it’s very striking. I admit that looks even better with facial hair
it doesn't really need much maintenance honestly

Darkbrown wild shiny hair + vibrant mysterious green eyes + tanned glowing skin ( + tiny dark stubble)

= very mesmerizing look

• +1
Went to the hair salon and after getting a Brazilian keratin treatment to make my hair straight I got it bleached as well, to golden (dark blond) color.

It wasn’t hard at all since the keratin lightens hair on itself plus all the sunbleach I got so far this summer. I’ve already got a nice tan from melanotan 2 so the blond hair contrasts very well with my skin

I’m gonna keep wearing my hair in curtains, with an undercut on the sides, imma keep the curtains hanging down just above my cheekbones

So far so good, after I finished at the hair salon I went to get my eyebrows dyed dark brown at a beautician (mid 20s girl) and she instantly commented on my hair and how it looked like a Disney prince’s in a teasing way
Her cheeks were blushed the whole time she did my brows
:Comfy:
so you're aiming for Luke Eisner looks?

• JFL
Reactions: Agendum and androgenic
I have eyelashes they are just not visible on that pic, I'm using Careprost on them

bro is careprost legit? Got a reliable source for EUcels?

• +1
bro is careprost legit? Got a reliable source for EUcels?
Yes its legit, it has the same ingredient as latisse

I get mine from eMag, not sure where to get it in other European countries, perhaps Indian sites like alldaychemist, idk

Now I will have to go home shower once, and condition it then style it to get the final look with curtains like I usually do.
do you follow any video to style it to curtains? I have the exact same color and texture as you in the second photo but my hair always looks like a preuvian when i try to style it to curtains, aswell that i have not enough length (wet hair reaches top of the eye)

• +1
why don't you just post a pic showing your full face before and after so we can see how it aligns with your other features?

do you follow any video to style it to curtains? I have the exact same color and texture as you in the second photo but my hair always looks like a preuvian when i try to style it to curtains, aswell that i have not enough length (wet hair reaches top of the eye)
https://youtube.com/c/TheSalonGuy

I can recommend his videos, depends on what style you want to aim for. Mine is really easy to style with just my hands because I keratin treat it.

I’d grow out more if I were you, below eye level to your cheekbones

• Love it
Reactions: aga04