Got My Peptides. Do You Orally Intake them?

D

Duidee

Iron
Do I just drop it on my tonge and swallow or do I dilute it in a solution? I got Aromasin and MK-677 from Peptide Pros and want to take some today. They say "not for human consumption" so just making sure I won't die drinking it.
IMG 1548

bro...you bought research chemicals and you dont even know how to use it?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend, Preoximerianas and 3 others
inject and stop being a pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and bogii
yes, drop them on your tongue or put it in some liquid. that aromasin must be fucking dog shit, you should only buy pharma ai

no it's a suppository. you shoot it up your bum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
yes, drop them on your tongue or put it in some liquid. that aromasin must be fucking dog shit, you should only buy pharma ai
thanks m8. I can't attest to the efficacy yet but it tasted like rat piss going down.

you inject it dumbass nigga

You swallow it

Mike Mew needs to rectally administer the peptides for it to be effective

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
thanks m8. I can't attest to the efficacy yet but it tasted like rat piss going down.
WhERE Do u live?
U should have bought pfizer aromasin.

How old r u?
And how much can u spend on Heightmaxxing per month?

Also,don't take 1 full drop of aromsin from the bottle,the drop should be equal to 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg , calculate it

Do I just drop it on my tonge and swallow or do I dilute it in a solution? I got Aromasin and MK-677 from Peptide Pros and want to take some today. They say "not for human consumption" so just making sure I won't die drinking it.View attachment 1651160
Take 0.5 ml or 0.25 ml of aroamsin next time.
Also get blood tests to check Estrogen levels

😝
9E7EA28F C9B2 4223 89A9 C22A7A3F65FE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Banderacell and Anchor_Ship
Y
WhERE Do u live?

How old r u?

Also,don't take 1 full drop of aromsin from the bottle,the drop should be equal to 6.25 mg or 12.5 mg , calculate it
Yea I took equivalent of 6.25 mg. 15 and 11 months, and live in the US.

Got a job now so can spend ~100 per month

Do I just drop it on my tonge and swallow or do I dilute it in a solution? I got Aromasin and MK-677 from Peptide Pros and want to take some today. They say "not for human consumption" so just making sure I won't die drinking it.View attachment 1651160
take it up your ass like a suppository (megadosing like a sigma chad)

WhERE Do u live?

How old r u?

when are you gonna start injecting?

when are you gonna start injecting?
I am looking into oral igf1 as i will start INJECTING once i get into college, because my parents would throw a tantrum if they see me injecting.

Hi tech pro igf1 ,some peoeple say it works and some blood tests prove it works.
It costs 50-100usd per month depending on the dosage ,i am not 100% sure but maybe i will run it.

I have links for it,if u want it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Y

Yea I took equivalent of 6.25 mg. 15 and 11 months, and live in the US.

Got a job now so can spend ~100 per month
Get 1 blood test for estrogen too,to check ur estrogen levels.
Also,make sure u don't miss a single dose and keep taking it until u reach ur desired height.

Plus,if u have 100$ per month,then run hgh and igf1 too.

I will make a thread on how to avoid and control Side effects on hgh soon

If u wanna get tagged just write a message on my profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I am looking into oral igf1 as i will start INJECTING once i get into college, because my parents would throw a tantrum if they see me injecting.

Hi tech pro igf1 ,some peoeple say it works and some blood tests prove it works.
It costs 50-100usd per month depending on the dosage ,i am not 100% sure but maybe i will run it.

I have links for it,if u want it.
send