Posted my dick on ig stories and deleted it right after 10 seconds

psltristan1

psltristan1

💢
Joined
May 20, 2025
Posts
7,299
Reputation
20,528
I told my freinds to check if it was deleted and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it

What am I doing man
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blocklandchud, dhusc, Blasian-K and 1 other person
I told my freinds to check it and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it

What am I doing man
your genuinely such a fucking loser bro
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: underbiteuser, Blasian-K, sugarfucker and 2 others
showed your dick on ig and told your male friends to look at it? wow
 
  • JFL
Reactions: underbiteuser, Blasian-K and dhusc
I told my freinds to check if it was deleted and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it

What am I doing man
gay
 
I told my freinds to check it and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it

What am I doing man
thats unfortunate i ended up doing smth similar on accident cause the plus button on tt is so fat and it posted nobody saw it tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1
I told my freinds to check if it was deleted and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it

What am I doing man
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: psltristan1
thats unfortunate i ended up doing smth similar on accident cause the plus button on tt is so fat and it posted nobody saw it tho
I clicked close freinds
And it immediately posted
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orion
1790569829087

how did nobody catch the reference
 
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1 and underbiteuser
I told my freinds to check if it was deleted and and the post was still there even when I deleted it so I had to remove every single one of my followers so they couldn't see it
What the hell, man…

At least you got niggas you can trust, I guess.
What am I doing man
I wanted the adrenaline
You need more hobbies, Mayne.

I was about to say if posting your dick and potentially leaking yourself. You are doing all this to escape boredom… you need to find a better outlet, lol.

Also @dhusc, bother let this nigga vent. I'm trying to laugh…
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1 and dhusc

Similar threads

6
Replies
7
Views
51
Fragments
F
rockstarr
Replies
4
Views
30
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
whiskers52
Replies
22
Views
89
whiskers52
whiskers52
Mooks Laxx
Replies
10
Views
39
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
MirinDaZygos
Replies
2
Views
22
Slavurik
Slavurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top