Success Got really lucky this time

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This last few days, I have been experiementing with coffee. Coffee was the mising ingredient from my chemistry. I stated drinking on Monday and it took me to the next level.

No inhbtion, no oneitis thoughts, no emotions, no laziness. Just pure, unstoppable action at whatever I did. I felt like nothing could stop me.

I went to class and there was a chick sitting at the stairs (not from my class) who was 2 years younger. I felt so good at the time, I actually started talking to her. I asked her what class she had and things took off from there.

I got her number and fb and asked her out at night. I brought her home next day and we fucked. and it was legit the best sex I ever had.

I can't believe all these years I was obsessing over that mongoloid oneitis of mine. I wasted so much time on that piece of shit while I could have gotten better girls if I had more luck and less inhib.

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
This last few days, I have been experiementing with coffee. Coffee was the mising ingredient from my chemistry. I stated drinking on Monday and it took me to the next level.

No inhbtion, no oneitis thoughts, no emotions, no laziness. Just pure, unstoppable action at whatever I did. I felt like nothing could stop me.

I went to class and there was a chick sitting at the stairs (not from my class) who was 2 years younger. I felt so good at the time, I actually started talking to her. I asked her what class she had and things took off from there.

I got her number and fb and asked her out at night. I brought her home next day and we fucked. and it was legit the best sex I ever had.

I can't believe all these years I was obsessing over that mongoloid oneitis of mine. I wasted so much time on that piece of shit while I could have gotten better girls if I had more luck and less inhib.

So you don't think oneitis is special anymore ?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Jesus man took you 6 years to realize this when I've been saying this since day 1

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Jesus man took you 6 years to realize this when I've been saying this since day 1
I think he made everything up, I mean no one can be this fucking stupid

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage

i cant register her as a woman at this point. idk what happened, im kinda disappointed

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Cope bro
But Godoy thing you're getting out of the oneitis shit

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Have a hard time believing that you aren't just larping after the sheer amount of oneitis shitposts you've made.

it was the sugar and music

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Have a hard time believing that you aren't just larping after the sheer amount of oneitis shitposts you've made.
it's obvious he invented it, he's a fucking autist and most probably made his own story in his head

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
Good on you man. I also started drinking coffee pre-workout for a better gym session.

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Good on you man. I also started drinking coffee pre-workout for a better gym session.

drink it without anything. just coffee and water

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I don't like the taste, why not add a bit sugar?

Because sugar lower your T and it damages the coffeee's effectiveness

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
how do u slay with ur looks

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
Gambler OUT!

Soontm

Soontm

Silver
Is it the real gambler? Doesnt he look like hes almost 30? How can he still have Class?

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
>ctrl + F
>Only 2 mentions of oneitis

Cmon, you slippin'
Is it the real gambler? Doesnt he look like hes almost 30? How can he still have Class?
Low IQ, had to stay a few grades.

Users who are viewing this thread