Got really lucky this time

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This last few days, I have been experiementing with coffee. Coffee was the mising ingredient from my chemistry. I stated drinking on Monday and it took me to the next level.

No inhbtion, no oneitis thoughts, no emotions, no laziness. Just pure, unstoppable action at whatever I did. I felt like nothing could stop me.

I went to class and there was a chick sitting at the stairs (not from my class) who was 2 years younger. I felt so good at the time, I actually started talking to her. I asked her what class she had and things took off from there.

I got her number and fb and asked her out at night. I brought her home next day and we fucked. and it was legit the best sex I ever had.

I can't believe all these years I was obsessing over that mongoloid oneitis of mine. I wasted so much time on that piece of shit while I could have gotten better girls if I had more luck and less inhib.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Mewcel, Peruvian and 1 other person
This last few days, I have been experiementing with coffee. Coffee was the mising ingredient from my chemistry. I stated drinking on Monday and it took me to the next level.

No inhbtion, no oneitis thoughts, no emotions, no laziness. Just pure, unstoppable action at whatever I did. I felt like nothing could stop me.

I went to class and there was a chick sitting at the stairs (not from my class) who was 2 years younger. I felt so good at the time, I actually started talking to her. I asked her what class she had and things took off from there.

I got her number and fb and asked her out at night. I brought her home next day and we fucked. and it was legit the best sex I ever had.

I can't believe all these years I was obsessing over that mongoloid oneitis of mine. I wasted so much time on that piece of shit while I could have gotten better girls if I had more luck and less inhib.

So you don't think oneitis is special anymore ?

Jesus man took you 6 years to realize this when I've been saying this since day 1

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and averageblokecel
Jesus man took you 6 years to realize this when I've been saying this since day 1
I think he made everything up, I mean no one can be this fucking stupid

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

i cant register her as a woman at this point. idk what happened, im kinda disappointed

Have a hard time believing that you aren't just larping after the sheer amount of oneitis shitposts you've made.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal, LooksJourney and Nibba
Cope bro
But Godoy thing you're getting out of the oneitis shit

Have a hard time believing that you aren't just larping after the sheer amount of oneitis shitposts you've made.

it was the sugar and music

it's obvious he invented it, he's a fucking autist and most probably made his own story in his head

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and jefferson
Good on you man. I also started drinking coffee pre-workout for a better gym session.

Good on you man. I also started drinking coffee pre-workout for a better gym session.

drink it without anything. just coffee and water

I don't like the taste, why not add a bit sugar?

Because sugar lower your T and it damages the coffeee's effectiveness

how do u slay with ur looks

Gambler OUT!

Is it the real gambler? Doesnt he look like hes almost 30? How can he still have Class?

>ctrl + F
>Only 2 mentions of oneitis

Cmon, you slippin'
Is it the real gambler? Doesnt he look like hes almost 30? How can he still have Class?
Low IQ, had to stay a few grades.