Got rejected by a male sissy cuck (was going to fuck his wife) for being transphobic

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Joined
Jun 6, 2022
Posts
751
Reputation
1,770
I was going to fuck some dudes wife but the sissy cuck husband had me rejected for transphobia or something even though I have the tranny condition.

Cuck
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16288, Deleted member 30518 and Sens
Good.

Worrying that you were even considering it though.
 
Sad that the only way you can slay is by fucking trannies or fucking some cuck ugly fat wives

Rather stay sexless tbh
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kranerman23123, Deleted member 26067, Deleted member 30283 and 2 others
Degenerate subhuman You're this is the only option left you have ....

If i was you, I'd have roped in honor
 
degenerates.org
 

Similar threads

1blameMiles
Replies
19
Views
123
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
mewannaascendnow
Replies
12
Views
52
mendeds
mendeds
Escanor1
Replies
9
Views
117
foxhead131
foxhead131
uglyfreak
Replies
2
Views
38
Shinki
Shinki
x3mogged
Replies
24
Views
181
x3mogged
x3mogged

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top