Got rejected by Latina for being too dark/african

Jim Crowe slurs sounds brutal. Why don't you report them and get them kicked out of your uni
This tool claims to be 6’3 and weighs over 210lbs he’s lying through his teeth this whole thread has so many plot holes it makes DBZ look like a great written series.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Ricky212 and Jamaldickjavontus
He’s cappin that’s why… don’t fslll for this cunts larp, took me a while to realise but he’s larping also in his story she never even rejected him for being black he just says he left her on read for no reason so she unfollowed him like imagine being this retard
Ok maybe the racist part of it was cap but I’m 6”3 and 210 tho

Ok maybe the racist part of it was cap but I’m 6”3 and 210 tho
I knew you were full of shit from the first 3 comments you wrote, nothing but potholes

You’d make a terrible writer, even my low effort larps are more believable come on you make us all look bad

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
I knew you were full of shit from the first 3 comments you wrote, nothing but potholes

You’d make a terrible writer, even my low effort larps are more believable come on you make us all look bad
the story was real i just ordered the events horribly and she wasnt being racist i made that so i can get thread bait and it worked

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fair enough but you would already know it's a LARP because latinas aren't racist tbh.

Yeah, latinas aren't racist to black guys (or even brown guys for that matter).
They kinda are

Latina girl in my class that I sit next to everyday is fine asf and minds to herself so I found her instagram acc and followed and she followed back so we started talking and it went well but one day I just left her on seen because I was disappointed about what she said;so later on she was telling her friend who’s in the same class as me that I left her on seen and her friend asked why and she’s it’s cause I’m fine (equals good looking) later she unfollowed me t I didn’t confront about this instead I asked for her Snapchat but she said she had a bf and pulled out a photo of her boyfriend that I later found of was indeed her ex and she was lying
get jacked and go for thick milfs they worship bbc they just want giant dick in them 👍

Fair enough but you would already know it's a LARP because latinas aren't racist tbh.

Yeah, latinas aren't racist to black guys (or even brown guys for that matter).
Latinas are the least racist race due to being mutts. It’s proof that mongrels are the least likely to be against race mixing. Everh stat shows in the USA blacks and Asians race mix the most with latins. White men as well if you take out gook foids which proves this

• +1
Latinas are the least racist race due to being mutts. It’s proof that mongrels are the least likely to be against race mixing. Everh stat shows in the USA blacks and Asians race mix the most with latins. White men as well if you take out gook foids which proves this
My latina female friend is currently dating a Bengali (lifefuel for @SecularIslamist).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
get jacked and go for thick milfs they worship bbc they just want giant dick in them 👍
bro when im in the gym these thick milfs are aalways staring at me or putting their ass close to me or in a veiw where i can see

bro when im in the gym these thick milfs are aalways staring at me or putting their ass close to me or in a veiw where i can see
slide up on them asap they crave that bbc

• +1
Latina girl in my class that I sit next to everyday is fine asf and minds to herself so I found her instagram acc and followed and she followed back so we started talking and it went well but one day I just left her on seen because I was disappointed about what she said;so later on she was telling her friend who’s in the same class as me that I left her on seen and her friend asked why and she’s it’s cause I’m fine (equals good looking) later she unfollowed me t I didn’t confront about this instead I asked for her Snapchat but she said she had a bf and pulled out a photo of her boyfriend that I later found of was indeed her ex and she was lying
ITS OVAHHHH

Why don't you find a black girl like you?

It's oddly always like this

Spanish girls being way more racist to blacks than English (even though being brown themselves)

Italian girls way more racist than German

Bulgarian girls way more racist than Belarusian

It seems that they hate the brown part of then the most and feel insecure about being true Europeans.