Got shit on out of nowhere

cookie-dough

cookie-dough

Maybe I should do what I should’ve done
I am doing my job and I overhear a couple of girls talking. She mentions how her ex did her dirty and a girl points at me saying “him?!?!?” The girl says no and the other girl says “oh I was about to say hahaha ew” like wtf I am a stranger and you are shitting on me lmao fucking bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, <6PSLcel, TheNextOPry and 3 others
One time when I was a kid, I was driving with my family, and someone threw what was presumably human shit - diarrhea - onto our car windshield. It was so fucking nasty smelling. You could smell it even with the windows closed. This was like 30 years ago and I vividly remember it. That's how disgusting it was.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuki, <6PSLcel, cookie-dough and 1 other person
I am doing my job and I overhear a couple of girls talking. She mentions how her ex did her dirty and a girl points at me saying “him?!?!?” The girl says no and the other girl says “oh I was about to say hahaha ew” like wtf I am a stranger and you are shitting on me lmao fucking bitch
Damn. And you know what makes me rage? That those foids put more stress on the 'eww'- Fuck them

• +1
Reactions: cookie-dough
Damn. And you know what makes me rage? That those foids put more stress on the 'eww'- Fuck them
Yea they are heartless

haha relatable

• +1
You should have stood up and beat the shit out of them (in Minecraft)

• +1
One time when I was a kid, I was driving with my family, and someone threw what was presumably human shit - diarrhea - onto our car windshield. It was so fucking nasty smelling. You could smell it even with the windows closed. This was like 30 years ago and I vividly remember it. That's how disgusting it was.
Bro is 40 years old? :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

relatable

• +1