GOT SPORTS DAY AT SCHOOL TMRW NEED TO STATUSMAXX

L

lightswinning

Iron
i got sports day day skl tom im already a well established known runner in my grade but this year we need to compete with seniors aswell so senior foids will be watching gotta fucking try my absolute best mog these fags and win and stausmaxx among senior foids wish me luck+tips bhais thx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, emo, Nick.Harte and 3 others
If you aren’t a nigger don’t even try white boi , it ain’t in your genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld, Nick.Harte and try2beme
If you aren’t a nigger don’t even try white boi , it ain’t in your genes
i suppose it is in my genes i mog these slow ahh fags in my grade senior niggas are the problem lotta fast fags

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
i suppose it is in my genes i mog these slow ahh fags in my grade senior niggas are the problem lotta fast fags
Wait outside their house with a bat and break their knees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and lightswinning
i got sports day day skl tom im already a well established known runner in my grade but this year we need to compete with seniors aswell so senior foids will be watching gotta fucking try my absolute best mog these fags and win and stausmaxx among senior foids wish me luck+tips bhais thx
Do Indian vodoo on them or some shit.

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and lightswinning
give legit advice bhai
Just train more, eat well, and get plenty of rest. Reassess your training plan to see if there are areas for improvement. Combined with looksmaxing, this should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Nick.Harte, try2beme and 1 other person
went good qualified for the final relays les gooo

Sports day is the highligjt of my childhood or one of the big ones

Get off here and enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and lightswinning

yes bhai went really fucking well basically destroyed my senior fags and qualified for the relay finals which will be happening later in a huge stadium pretty much, fuark the dopamine rush of going back with the 3 other qualified dudes while the entire fucking school was watching was fucking unreal all the foids watched fuk yeh basically came top 4 out of like 200 kids, top 4 qualifiy for relays to represent the house in the main stadium which isnt in school i have to go next month hopefully will win there

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

i have 200 posts in a entire fucking year bhai i dont rot here only looksmaxx info

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i have 200 posts in a entire fucking year bhai i dont rot here only looksmaxx info
Yeah i can tell but its better to be fully out the blackpilling alrhough u seem fine

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning
Yeah i can tell but its better to be fully out the blackpilling alrhough u seem fine
being blackpilled is the best thing thats ever happened to me tbh its such an advantage all these kids my age are bluefilled lazy fags who dont do shit to improve knowing this truth has literally changed my life, i was pretty above avg before blackpill now ive ascended in skl after softmaxxing and lifts and shit enol give me mogger height among these kids who know nothing bout this shit it has quite literally changed my life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and try2beme
being blackpilled is the best thing thats ever happened to me tbh its such an advantage all these kids my age are bluefilled lazy fags who dont do shit to improve knowing this truth has literally changed my life, i was pretty above avg before blackpill now ive ascended in skl after softmaxxing and lifts and shit enol give me mogger height among these kids who know nothing bout this shit it has quite literally changed my life tbh
I’m guessing you’re from a third world shithole because the blackpill and lookism is mainstream in the west.

Attachments

• 4033472_1609518578611.png
    4033472_1609518578611.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
nigga u a greycel aswell and we joined at pretty much same time stfu and having a million posts on obscure internet forums aint a flex