got the most interesting case in my career so far two weeks ago

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
i had to spend 3 and a half hours with my colleague talking about the case with our client during our first meeting only

basically this

[Image: prisoners-dilemma-1-56a27d973df78cf77276a49b.jpg]

- prisoner's dilemma, just in the sense of which strategy to apply without hurting your case and cases of some other defendants you are personally close with/who might later decide on your career, if they dont get convicted, while also trying to keep your job after the procedure is over, but with 15+ defendants/"players" instead of 2
- extremely high publicity
- all for acts committed in 3 extremely important government agencies/public institutes
- volume of the police's case file: 2500 pages
- the number of crimes the defendants are charged with individually: between 5 and 12, all punishable by prison sentences exclusively
- the number of different crimes/penalty code provisions mentioned overall: way over 20
- most of the defendants giving power of attorney to my good friends from the city/law school or just colleagues I m on good terms with

- the year the procedure will probably be over: 2029
- outcome of the case for my client: not guilty on all counts
- the money i ll make for it: absolutely nothing, i always have at least one case i m working on pro bono, based on how much i m interested in it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
Bro thinks he's in Better Call Saul 💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, sub5outsider, Recessed Life and 1 other person
Bro thinks he's in Better Call Saul 💀💀

you realize he's playing an ambulance chaser throughout the entire show, right?

i know you'll have to google this because the average iq, education and general sapience levels here seem to be lower than in the poorest parts of calcutta

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and Luffymaxxing
anyone making fun of you is just a worthless minimum wage nigger dont look for intellectuals here

anyone making fun of you is just a worthless minimum wage nigger dont look for intellectuals here

from the 3-4 days spent here, i think braindead 15 yo shitposters are the biggest problem of the site. i mean, if "dnr" "ifhodfhs" or "graycel btfo" even qualify as shitposts.

and i dont see anyone making fun of me, tbh. who can really get offended by that kind of posts