Goth/emo foids are the easiest to make racist

Mirin low inhib

No I didnt see the thread, jfl if not larp

Try spreading the BP to some foids
Yes it’s real, not larp I was just retarded a couple months ago
Alternative people are literally going against the status quo. Look at the origins of the culture. U guys clearly have never been tapped in with these people, if a goth girl finds a racist she will refer back to the culture and how alternatives cannot be racist. I posted about a girl in the alt scene who killed a cat, everyone made a huge deal, same if someone says the nigga word and is white they will make reposts, if a dude pumps and dumps a girl, they will make a big deal. They are the BIGGEST social justice warriors and remember half of them are lgbtq+.

U guys have not interacted with goths just chronically online egirls who you reflect upon a community. If u want screenshots i will gather them.

My old friends were goths, my ex was goth, i know these people, even niggas call me emo sometimes
>alt people go against the status quo
>proceeds to talk about alt people maintaining the status quo

?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
>alt people go against the status quo
>proceeds to talk about alt people maintaining the status quo

?
Racism exists, as a ethnic person

So no theyre not maintaining it my guy

So does animal abuse, homophobia culture whether u agree with it or not

@wishIwasSalludon what if the girl has no friends does she care about her boyfriend?

• JFL
Racism exists, as a ethnic person

So no theyre not maintaining it my guy

So does animal abuse, homophobia culture whether u agree with it or not
Nah fuck that word salad, goth girls can be made based with simple mind manipulation tactics. They are already emotionally feeble and easy prey for manipulation, making them racist is a cake walk

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
Nah fuck that word salad, goth girls can be made based with simple mind manipulation tactics. They are already emotionally feeble and easy prey for manipulation, making them racist is a cake walk
Let’s hope you live in a racist country. Goth girls = social justice warriors, only incels dont understand that

Let’s hope you live in a racist country. Goth girls = social justice warriors, only incels dont understand that
Every country is racist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and try2beme
is she the emo foid who hate niggers u talked about
no that was a different chick . my girl hates niggers tho. i don’t even hate niggersm y roommate is black lol

• JFL
As I said before

They are only SJWs because they were MANIPULATED into it

It can easily be reversed

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and vermillioncorefan
Every country is racist
Go up to a goth girls and be racist dude, please. Especially if theyre white with tattoos and piercings, they will blow up in this country more than ethnics themselves

This is the white feminist archetype you are all pretending doesnt exist, and guess what it tends to exist witj goth and alternative women who fall into subcultures that favour feminism traditionally. Theres one girl from my highschool (and her group) leme find a pic if u want

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and wishIwasSalludon
As I said before

They are only SJWs because they were MANIPULATED into it

It can easily be reversed
exactly they just will take on their bfs opinion as long as he’s not a beta buxx or smth

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
yea she did say that. she even made a big deal of it. so did the other chick. ion like it cuz i like black ppl
Tell her @wishIwasSalludonsays stop being racist

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Go up to a goth girls and be racist dude, please. Especially if theyre white with tattoos and piercings, they will blow up in this country more than ethnics themselves

This is the white feminist archetype you are all pretending doesnt exist, and guess what it tends to exist witj goth and alternative women who fall into subcultures that favour feminism traditionally. Theres one girl from my highschool (and her group) leme find a pic if u want
yea send the pic😍

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and vermillioncorefan
Most whites are racist already, just Jews keep their violent nature in check
Jews are parasitical leeches and this is why they all must die. We would’ve had colonies on Venus by now if it weren’t for them and their “import 50 trillion browns into Europe” plan.

• JFL
yea send the pic😍
Crazy im the only person with real life stories, examples, definitions and understanding of goths yet everyone disagrees with me, u guys are clinging onto the prospect of jbw with the biggest feminists/leftists💀

F19A53BD 0B61 4C48 B61F 611BAD7DC181

All her boyfriends were ethnic. One was arab-black, one was a goth curry wasian and the other female was also mixed. Go find a racist girl in horse riding classes or with the other politicsl side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, wishIwasSalludon and vermillioncorefan
Crazy im the only person with real life stories, examples, definitions and understanding of goths yet everyone disagrees with me, u guys are clinging onto the prospect of jbw with the biggest feminists/leftists💀

View attachment 3009226

All her boyfriends were ethnic. One was arab-black, one was a goth curry wasian and the other female was also mixed. Go find a racist girl in horse riding classes or with the other politicsl side
looks like shit ngl
but yea idk it could b cuz ur a deathnic so girls who like u are melanin craving hoes.

Jews are parasitical leeches and this is why they all must die.
I have a Jewish friend, he’s a better person than 99% “aryans” in terms of intelligence, ethics, looks, humility etc

Give a single logical reason why he should die?

looks like shit ngl
but yea idk it could b cuz ur a deathnic so girls who like u are melanin craving hoes.
Im not deathnik if my race doesnt ruin my smv, my pheno is actually a halo for anyone including women

jbw with the biggest feminists/leftists
I’m a shitskin but most of the foids, I matched with on yubo were alt anecdotally

• +1
I’m a shitskin but most of the foids, I matched with on yubo were alt anecdotally
Exactly ☠️ I also pull alts mostly after my own race even when i look like a thug

• +1
Im not deathnik if my race doesnt ruin my smv, my pheno is actually a halo for anyone including women
U r a white passing Latino?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
ok but ur from some kind of non-white background so u are deathnic. that’s the definition. no one said deathnic = ugly bro, as i said there are melanin craving hoes like that goth bitch u sent who love to suck dark melanated cock.

Exactly ☠️ I also pull alts mostly after my own race even when i look like a thug
I think I still have screenshots of the foids jfl

I have a Jewish friend, he’s a better person than 99% “aryans” in terms of intelligence, ethics, looks, humility etc

because for my race to survive his must die

• JFL

he’s jewihz

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
ok but ur from some kind of non-white background so u are deathnic. that’s the definition. no one said deathnic = ugly bro, as i said there are melanin craving hoes like that goth bitch u sent who love to suck dark melanated cock.
Im lightskin or just a ethhnic ambiguous mutt

Quoves said this is a halo:feelsgood: and it is because people compliment my pheno on here and irl, girls into latinos, sure, girls into lightskins, sorted too

Quoves said this is a halo:feelsgood: and it is because people compliment my pheno on here and irl, girls into latinos, sure, girls into lightskins, sorted too
quoves is also run by shitskins

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Quoves said this is a halo:feelsgood: and it is because people compliment my pheno on here and irl
idk who quoves is do u mean quora? pretty sure that’s. a bot ai site. but yea most girls like dark melanated smelly hairy brown allahu akbar cock. even white girls. it’s sad innit. but most girls who like me were racist even tho i’m not racist i told them to stop:lul:

• JFL
quoves is also run by shitskins
Copium
Ethnic ambiguous features are now the standard after the average whitegirl is filling her lips and overdosing with tan they begin to look more mixed. Guys are tanning and getting perms too

Think about it

They are just as neurodivergent as us racists, just simply more susceptible to brainwashing.

This is a good thing though. We can easily reverse their brain-implanting by the Jews with our ideals.

What this results in: more bases White woman producing White babies and being racially aware

I might start employing this tactic, and see how it goes.

Also they can easily be reverted out of their retarded aesthetic as well into a more preferable fashion.

@Debetro @Madridista @6ft4 Thoughts on this?
they have a sense to look quirky so yeah and also they are quite edgy.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
because for my race to survive his must die
Most Jews aren’t the ones who are “destroying” your race:lul:

You have no capacity for moral thinking, what separate you from a dumb beast in a jungle?

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Think about it

They are just as neurodivergent as us racists, just simply more susceptible to brainwashing.

This is a good thing though. We can easily reverse their brain-implanting by the Jews with our ideals.

What this results in: more bases White woman producing White babies and being racially aware

I might start employing this tactic, and see how it goes.

Also they can easily be reverted out of their retarded aesthetic as well into a more preferable fashion.

@Debetro @Madridista @6ft4 Thoughts on this?
@ConnorTheMogger thoughts nigger ?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and wishIwasSalludon
Alternative people are literally going against the status quo. Look at the origins of the culture. U guys clearly have never been tapped in with these people, if a goth girl finds a racist she will refer back to the culture and how alternatives cannot be racist. I posted about a girl in the alt scene who killed a cat, everyone made a huge deal, same if someone says the nigga word and is white they will make reposts, if a dude pumps and dumps a girl, they will make a big deal. They are the BIGGEST social justice warriors and remember half of them are lgbtq+.

U guys have not interacted with goths just chronically online egirls who you reflect upon a community. If u want screenshots i will gather them.

My old friends were goths, my ex was goth, i know these people, even niggas call me emo sometimes
Legit. I got booted out of an online group just because I was defending an artist they canceled. There were only alt foids in the group. :ROFLMAO: They're extremely degen too, I was also in the X-rated version of their group where they sent nudes. :forcedsmile: (Idk why I was added, never showed my face).

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, wishIwasSalludon and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan
Most Jews aren’t the ones who are “destroying” your race:lul:

You have no capacity for moral thinking, what separate you from a dumb beast in a jungle?
morality is fucking gay

what defines morality

nothing

It’s all subjective

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back