Gotta Stop the Asian hate😳😳😳

jm17

jm17

Solstice
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Blacks have attacked a lot more Asians tho

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Pumanator, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Fuck bugs

Tlchargement 8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and AcneScars
Blacks have attacked a lot more Asians tho
Motherfucker Asian people been hating black people since forever for no reason, remember that lady 30 years ago shot a black girl in the back of her head cuz she thought she was stealing when she was actually boutta go pay for it and the judge let her off. That’s a 6 year old kid sir, fuck outta here.

I'm happy that blacks attack Asians a lot. It makes Asians love white people even more.

• Love it
Reactions: gamma
Motherfucker Asian people been hating black people since forever for no reason, remember that lady 30 years ago shot a black girl in the back of her head cuz she thought she was stealing when she was actually boutta go pay for it and the judge let her off. That’s a 6 year old kid sir, fuck outta here.
Nigga was alive during the 92 riots

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I'm happy that blacks attack Asians a lot. It makes Asians love white people even more.
You white boys attacking them to, they only highlight a few crazy black people doing that shit and some Asians getting they ass beat was bcuz they was saying racist shit. Peep that one Asian cop was guarding chauvin from bystanders and watching George Floyd as he was slowly tortured, and this was before all of this Asians getting attacked and u should be ashamed of yo self u big sissy, u see this shit and that’s what u had to say. Man oh man

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 13511
Nigga was alive during the 92 riots
No, but bitch I do my research muthafuka and find shit out and the incident that I’m talking bout didn’t happen during the riots.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 13511 and Adriana Lima
You white boys attacking them to
It's literally like 95%+ black people attacking Asians yet the Jew media blames it on white supremacy. At least Asians are high iq enough to see through that bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
It's literally like 95%+ black people attacking Asians yet the Jew media blames it on white supremacy. At least Asians are high iq enough to see through that bullshit.
Idk nigga. Y’all was the ones talking bout the Chinese virus and shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 13511
Those are white people in blackface it literally well known that whites impersonate blacks to commit crimes

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 13511
shouldn't be shopping with that skin color bro, she knew what was gonna happen

Idk nigga. Y’all was the ones talking bout the Chinese virus and shit.
1)'China virus' isn't offensive it just means the virus came from China. Why is that China virus was considered bad but 'the ____ variant' was ok? Because China owns the WHO.

2)China purposefully made a bio-weapon and you think they should just get away with that? Obviously it's the fault of the CCP not normal Chinese people.

What a retard. I lived in Ypsi for 3 years after my parents kicked me out. It was alright.
Detroit used to be a great city before it was destroyed by diversity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, Growth Plate, studiocel and 4 others
I hate all races equally and just think it’s funny to see them fight

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Unpopular opinion: Asians are the most racist race there is, but they are not vocal about it.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Gaia262, Pumanator and 1 other person
Unpopular opinion: Asians are the most racist race there is, but they are not vocal about it.
That's not an unpoplular opinion, they're vocal about it here are some examples of things Asian women say:
Herro whiteu cockru onry prease
fakku mi purisu whiteu boyeu
Asrian men ave tiny cockeus

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Pumanator
No hate here brother
asian-washes-her-big-tits-in-the-shower_001.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511 and Growth Plate

Ngl blacks are the most overt racists.

The overall conclusion is everyone is racist and the main beneficiaries across all of this is white people who are positively stereotyped.

Ethnics killing ethnics once again.

• +1
Reactions: sensen
Ngl blacks are the most overt racists.

The overall conclusion is everyone is racist and the main beneficiaries across all of this is white people who are positively stereotyped.

Ethnics killing ethnics once again.
Watching the media cheer for this clearly racist fucking garbage can nigger while shitting on the noble Chinaman was hard to see.