Gotta work on cold approaching

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
Was looking for protein bars in the supermarket then a girl walks by and We keep eye contact for 4-5 second as We walk by and smile at the end. Then she goes by me again and same thing but says hi, then she goes around the corner. I was to focused on finding my protein bars (starving) that i didnt Seize the opportunity due to a lack of experience cold approaching.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and rooman
She cold approached u

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
cold approaching is most hard thing to watch/think about, usually seeing how disgusted girls are and how they tell stories of creepy men to you

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, rooman and LiterallyNightwing
  • +1
cold approaching is most hard thing to watch/think about, usually seeing how disgusted girls are and how they tell stories of creepy men to you
Thats only unnattractive or socially inept men. A stacy wouldnt take a chadlite approaching her as anything else Than an ego boost even If she might not give him her number.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and pentamogged9000
cold approaching is most hard thing to watch/think
Its very awkvard yes. I was cold approached at the Airport omw to get surgery in London and her rizz was literally ”Do you want to be my boyfriend” in a joking tone and trying to look Cute. I lied and said i was still together with my ex. The girl even asked for the name of my ”girlfriend” then she got embarassed when i made one up.

• So Sad
@sinn good looking girls get approached a lot and some times its by genuinly creepy or incel men. But i do agree though a lot of them would call anything creepy.

• +1
@sinn good looking girls get approached a lot and some times its by genuinly creepy or incel men. But i do agree though a lot of them would call anything creepy.
i mean most girls dont ever get an experience with anything above a htn especially cold approach

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing