Government & insurance companies will give you hundreds of thousands of shekels for trans surgery

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
If you want to get your balls chopped off and pumped full of estrogen, government and insurance companies will shovel hundreds of thousands of dollars your way. If you are a man that needs leg lengthening surgery or jawline surgery or some other surgery to improve your facial aesthetics, pay for it yourself goyim.

They also like to gatekeep testosterone, unless you are a girl that wants to chop off your tits and become a dude, then you get as much testosterone as you want. So even if a 20 year old man has the T levels of his 79 year old grandpa with arthritis, they will refuse to give him any T simply because he falls above an arbitrary line but still has all the symptoms of low T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Bomber517 and 7 others
you also get fin easier in germany if you are trans

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and klip11
@Xangsane
@cromagnon
@optimisticzoomer
What do you think

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
@Imretarded? lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Imretarded?
@Xangsane
@cromagnon
@optimisticzoomer
What do you think
Trans rights are human rights

So governments should fund hair transplants for balding indian tech support

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, Imretarded? and klip11
Yup, they are even gonna pay if you’re in prison and want to transition. You have to be on whatever your taking for like 7 months to get into the opposite genders side of the prison I think.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Imretarded? and TechnoBoss
So if you're a regular man, they won't even give you fin but they will if you're a tranny???😡😡
Its possible to get a prescription but doctors in germany dont know much about fin or are ignorant and will not prescribe because of that. We are behind compared to the USA.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
Yup, they are even gonna pay if you’re in prison and want to transition. You have to be on whatever your taking for like 7 months to get into the opposite genders side of the prison I think.
good for them trans niggas
@Imretarded? lifefuel
They should just make this shit free for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Bomber517
That's insane. Sex changes for criminals for free, but a 5'4 balding Melvin who has followed the rules his whole life and pays taxes but needs a hair transplant and leg lengthening surgery gets nothing if he can't afford to pay for it himself. The best he gets is therapy to learn to accept being short and bald.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and FaceandBBC
Jew world order

• +1
Reactions: klip11
you n me
IMG 8090

• +1
Reactions: Rea
  • +1
2-3 hours I guess or maybe 4 max, depends
damn... I'll try wake up five hours earlier so we can share more time:feelshehe:

• Woah
I need to watch something before sleeping

Why....
Watch azumanga dioh:feelshehe:

Not sure why im so sleepy. Just an eepy kitten:owo:

• +1
That's insane. Sex changes for criminals for free, but a 5'4 balding Melvin who has followed the rules his whole life and pays taxes but needs a hair transplant and leg lengthening surgery gets nothing if he can't afford to pay for it himself. The best he gets is therapy to learn to accept being short and bald.
IMG 6987