Goyslop means my sister mogs me brutally

J

Johnnydeppmax

Iron
She has had many boyfriends in her life, she's 2 years younger than me, I haven't had a single girlfriend

I can't rate her cause I'm not incestmaxxing rn but she is like 5'3 and guys find her very attractive, one kid was bullying me, but when he found out who my sister was he thought she was so attractive that he started being nice to me just cause he wanted her bad, so know she looks good.

We were both fed the same diet, same portions of goyslop as kids, low qauality shitty oestrogenic food, because of this she was oestrogenmaxxed, but so was I.

Cause of this she became a hyper feminine mogger and I became a 5'6 low T cucklet.

To make it worse, whenever I was fed this shit I thought it was so disgusting I ate NONE of it, like 1/3 of my meal maximum which was already a rather small portion, so I was incredibly skinny which TANKED all my male hormones. I didn't start eating normal portions till I was maybe 12, so in those first 12 years I was hardcucking myself, and my parents didn't seem to give a shit, still fed me processed foods just smaller portions to save money.

My dad was 6'1 and a hypermasculine mogger, my mum was hyperfeminine, and their retarded attitudes cucked me completely in feeding me shit portions of shit food.

Low T, no bones, shit hairline, shit colouring (white w brown eyes, look kinda jew), shit frame, shit height, narrow palate

Everything that could suck does suck. My side profile is htn (Think of a white XXXtentacion but better) but no one cares cause I'm short and my front is ltn.

I fucking hate this shit, I focus so much now on maxxing my testosterone and my sister makes fun of me for it "Why are you so obcessed? That isn't good for you." "Height is genetic, you just need to be confident" and my favourite "You just need a haircut", JFL at this shit this stupid woman had me convinced I looked like Johnny Depp, so I got his same haircut and I looked like SHIT, and she says shit like "your tesosterone doesn't matter, just be a pretty boy", easy for her to say when her boyfriend is a 6'2 dom with high T cause his parents gave a fuck.

JFL tho shes vegan so fuck them kids shes having theyre gonna be low T like me then when they grow up and get BP and complain to her she'll finally see the truth.

My IQ is 150+ (Legit measured by Mensa), but no one seems to care, especially women, the dumb ones dgaf, and the smart ones seem to find low IQ men more charming or cute or some bullshit.

If anyone wants to give me advice go ahead I'll take it all but it's kind of over atp.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yayatourer, Idontknowlol, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
She has had many boyfriends in her life, she's 2 years younger than me, I haven't had a single girlfriend

I can't rate her cause I'm not incestmaxxing rn but she is like 5'3 and guys find her very attractive, one kid was bullying me, but when he found out who my sister was he thought she was so attractive that he started being nice to me just cause he wanted her bad, so know she looks good.

We were both fed the same diet, same portions of goyslop as kids, low qauality shitty oestrogenic food, because of this she was oestrogenmaxxed, but so was I.

Cause of this she became a hyper feminine mogger and I became a 5'6 low T cucklet.

To make it worse, whenever I was fed this shit I thought it was so disgusting I ate NONE of it, like 1/3 of my meal maximum which was already a rather small portion, so I was incredibly skinny which TANKED all my male hormones. I didn't start eating normal portions till I was maybe 12, so in those first 12 years I was hardcucking myself, and my parents didn't seem to give a shit, still fed me processed foods just smaller portions to save money.

My dad was 6'1 and a hypermasculine mogger, my mum was hyperfeminine, and their retarded attitudes cucked me completely in feeding me shit portions of shit food.

Low T, no bones, shit hairline, shit colouring (white w brown eyes, look kinda jew), shit frame, shit height, narrow palate

Everything that could suck does suck. My side profile is htn (Think of a white XXXtentacion but better) but no one cares cause I'm short and my front is ltn.

I fucking hate this shit, I focus so much now on maxxing my testosterone and my sister makes fun of me for it "Why are you so obcessed? That isn't good for you." "Height is genetic, you just need to be confident" and my favourite "You just need a haircut", JFL at this shit this stupid woman had me convinced I looked like Johnny Depp, so I got his same haircut and I looked like SHIT, and she says shit like "your tesosterone doesn't matter, just be a pretty boy", easy for her to say when her boyfriend is a 6'2 dom with high T cause his parents gave a fuck.

JFL tho shes vegan so fuck them kids shes having theyre gonna be low T like me then when they grow up and get BP and complain to her she'll finally see the truth.

My IQ is 150+ (Legit measured by Mensa), but no one seems to care, especially women, the dumb ones dgaf, and the smart ones seem to find low IQ men more charming or cute or some bullshit.

If anyone wants to give me advice go ahead I'll take it all but it's kind of over atp.
give me ur sister

and i will give u moderator on looksmax.org

i own the website

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, RealNinja, Framemogger69 and 7 others
Fuck your sister bro. No morals dont overcomplicate it fuck her if shes attractive.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shun2311, Framemogger69, ThugggButt and 4 others
Incest pill is hard to swallow, but for an incel it might be the last resort, 50/50 between the truecels and bluepillers but ydy

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framemogger69, ThugggButt, widdi and 4 others
Subhumans on here vouching for incest now. The state of this forum in 2024…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shun2311, yayatourer, pandac and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Framemogger69, yayatourer, Saint Casanova and 1 other person

I empathize with you, I really do. Family also wasn't too keen on proper nutrition, but at least I got a good amount of home-cooked meals during weekends and when I was younger.

Real issue was my mom stopped breastfeeding after like 3 months and gave me a pacifier which FUCKED my Jaw to the point of "needing" braces at age 9. Very soft babyfood didn't help either. I can see from my face that I had Chadlite potential, but all the jaw growth went downwards.

Anyway, here's my advice: Obviously don't fuck your sister, just ignore her as much as possible, don't listen to her from now on. Don't talk to her about looksmaxxing or anything related to it. Go to the gym, it might not make you Chad but at least you'll get respect from the guys. Start taking Ginko Biloba 120-240mg daily to brainmaxx even further. If you have Anxiety take Ashwaghanda, nukes Cortisol levels. Start earning money as early as you can to save up for jaw surgery. If you need advice on your face or anything else just write me a message.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

High IQ cucks NTness. Also in reality the food your mother was eating during pregnacy most likely had a much bigger impact on your appearance than the food you were fed growing up as a good diet during pregnacy will lead to higher prenatal T.

I think most of the diet stuff is cope. You’d grow maybe an inch or so taller with a perfectly calibrated diet, since we already know that the heritability of height in the USA is near 90% (and that 10% includes stuff like measurement error and kids literally starving)