GPT 4 is the end For all aspiring software,doctor,lawyer cels.

a lot of doctors will be replaces yes, but never lawyers lol, they will make laws prohibiting it
That's cope. The people will demand it at some point. It's not like everybody will lose their jobs but lawyers will keep at it. Robots will be much smarter so what's the point of not introducing them? right now there are too much papers / people on death row / tons of money problems / shitty lawyers. Robots would be much better at finding cracks and proving anything, that would be retarded not to use them if you use them for literally anything else. There's no stop to this shit. If they're better at X for the benefit of the public / elite - they will replace it.

That's cope. The people will demand it at some point. It's not like everybody will lose their jobs but lawyers will keep at it. Robots will be much smarter so what's the point of not introducing them? right now there are too much papers / people on death row / tons of money problems / shitty lawyers. Robots would be much better at finding cracks and proving anything, that would be retarded not to use them if you use them for literally anything else. There's no stop to this shit. If they're better at X for the benefit of the public / elite - they will replace it.
how its cope dude im not a lawyer. The burocracy for sure will be replaced. But i dont see how trials will. They would need to make ais that lie to try defending someone, therefore the level of argumentation owuld be so high that only an ai judge could judge. Imagine this fucking scene man it will be so comical. A person being arrested by a robot.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 26657
how its cope dude im not a lawyer. The burocracy for sure will be replaced. But i dont see how trials will. They would need to make ais that lie to try defending someone, therefore the level of argumentation owuld be so high that only an ai judge could judge. Imagine this fucking scene man it will be so comical. A person being arrested by a robot.
Most lawyers never go to court and only do paperwork, yeah for sure the top lawyers will always remain, we're not saying everyone will be replaced but like 90% of people with these kinds of jobs are replacable

That's the future. We will laugh at letting humans judge / operate on us. That would be ideal if it could be controlled.

Most lawyers never go to court and only do paperwork, yeah for sure the top lawyers will always remain, we're not saying everyone will be replaced but like 90% of people with these kinds of jobs are replacable
one that for sure will be replaced is civil engineerings. Thats so fucking ironic, the 3 traditional degrees will be replaced. Which college degrees will not be replaced?

Maybe philosophy?

Bro just cause you used GPT to solve some retarded shit like FizzBuzz doesn't mean you can use it for all your work tasks. You still need to understand the code processes and be able to read and edit old code. There's gonna be a lot of references and things GPT won't be able to make sense of because those code bases aren't public domain. You will get asked simple questions in front of people and fail to answer them because you coasted and understand nothing. You will never be successful relying on GPT.

nigga stop coping
it solved full on algorithm design problems that the company custom made for its OAs not some retarded fizzbuzz shit
the only software developers who are safe are the ones that are already well established in their careers jfl its over for all entry/intern levels

• +1
Gpt 4 cant reliably do a leetcode medium lmfao. No one in compsci with an IQ above 120 should be worried. If you already couldn’t do more than Rajesh from the slums of mumbai it was already over for you jfl.
779060E8 1FC5 4CC4 951D D5095180A7F3

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Maybe philosophy?
Were talking about real things not retarded hobbies. Not to mention a bot will rebuttal every philosopher anyway. They're just much much smarter (or going to be) I mean even in chess they're winning against the number one. And it's really just the beginning.

Gpt 4 cant reliably do a leetcode medium lmfao. No one in compsci with an IQ above 120 should be worried. If you already couldn’t do more than Rajesh from the slums of mumbai it was already over for you jfl.
View attachment 2117985
yes bro because the technology will stop developing at GPT4

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
View attachment 2117985
it can solve 1/4 problems now
so you think it wont improve at all?

• +1
Were talking about real things not retarded hobbies. Not to mention a bot will rebuttal every philosopher anyway. They're just much much smarter (or going to be) I mean even in chess they're winning against the number one. And it's really just the beginning.
legit shitty argumentastion not gonna lie. Chess is completely different.

• +1
Reactions: Bashan

Stfu nigga, chatgpt can’t do basic shit like make a rock paper scissors game. All this code is also from another website I reverse searched keywords from. Chatgpt relies on existing data and cannot create new ones.

It’s like energy, you can’t create it but you can transform it from one form to another

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
facts
even a 10 year old has better trend recognition than .org retards JFL
Bro how much for an Indian dance on discord?

• WTF
it can solve 1/4 problems now
so you think it wont improve at all?
If you are doing a real CS job, not dunder mifflin with javascript, your day to day tasks will be orders of magnitude more complex than a leetcode medium. AI would only be able to automate parts of your job which would actually make you more productive. Its the same thing that happened a few decades ago with excel. Manual data entry and computation got fucked over. Anyone above around 115 IQ still benefitted substantially. Now the barrier will be like 120-30. The people below that will get jobs that are welfare with extra steps (what HR, middle management, email pushing etc have become today).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and jojoyou
Low IQ

JFL if you think a Chatbot will replace Doctors or Lawyers

If anything AI will make it easier to work jobs
even programmers job not replaced cuz u cant just have some code u need to know how to apply it
You morons seriously dont understand the programming industry whatsoever. 50% of programmers ACT as mindless AI. The only difference now is that instead of a head developer having his team keep his code up to date and solve menial tasks he will have an AI to help him do it. So yes you are right. That head developer will have a much easier time doing his job. But now those junior developers all have no job. See how that works dipshits??? Stop coping. White collar jobs will be replaced by AI before blue collar ones. We are talking about software vs expensive machinery here.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and jojoyou
If you are doing a real CS job, not dunder mifflin with javascript, your day to day tasks will be orders of magnitude more complex than a leetcode medium. AI would only be able to automate parts of your job which would actually make you more productive. Its the same thing that happened a few decades ago with excel. Manual data entry and computation got fucked over. Anyone above around 115 IQ still benefitted substantially. Now the barrier will be like 120-30. The people below that will get jobs that are welfare with extra steps (what HR, middle management, email pushing etc have become today).
120-30 for how long? nigga humans wouldn't be able to compete with future AI can we stop coping? what's next? 140-50? It's moving really fast, it's pretty much just the beginning. All the justifications are cope.

• +1
Yeah these normies who don’t do CS have no idea about AI lol. Let them be instead of wasting energy

Nah it'll stay the same:

800px-Eniac.jpg
Harvard-Mark-I-Howard-Aiken-ballistics-calculations-1943.jpg

best_gaming_pc_primary.jpg
Best-Gaming-Setups.jpg
That’s like literally a century and half of evolution. In our timelines it won’t have a major effect until we reach our 40s or high end 50s. In the meantime we just have to adapt to newer challenges to stay in the race

That’s like literally a century and half of evolution. In our timelines it won’t have a major effect until we reach our 40s or high end 50s. In the meantime we just have to adapt to newer challenges to stay in the race
You're 5'5, what race? shut up and bring me my coffee.

Stfu nigga, chatgpt can’t do basic shit like make a rock paper scissors game. All this code is also from another website I reverse searched keywords from. Chatgpt relies on existing data and cannot create new ones.

It’s like energy, you can’t create it but you can transform it from one form to another
can't take you serious while doxxing ur own file directory, and I think ur using GPT3 there and not gpt4

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
You're 5'5, what race? shut up and bring my coffee.
Stfu manlet, I am smarter than you and I am 5’10. Suck my cock faggot lover.

can't take you serious while doxxing ur own file directory, and I think ur using GPT3 there and not gpt4
Yeah cuz I ain’t paying for Jewish shit like gpt4. Also this is my throwaway laptop, you can’t do shit with knowing my directory

Stfu manlet, I am smarter than you and I am 5’10. Suck my cock faggot lover.
@Makhachev Saw you and you're 5'3 with bad proportions + shitty body.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and jojoyou
120-30 for how long? nigga humans wouldn't be able to compete with future AI can we stop coping? what's next? 140-50? It's moving really fast, it's pretty much just the beginning. All the justifications are cope.
Exponential growth is a meme. 99% of things grow logarithmically. Your fridge today is not exponentially better than in 1950. Same with the average airplane. The only place this was really true was for moore’s law and even that has stalled this decade. So now you have a situation where AI is a great worker drone that can efficiently do tasks that do not require synthesis of novel problem solving thought. There’s no reason to think it can make this massive leap from being a productivity maximizer on a few compartmentalized tasks to rapidly being able to handle novel scenarios without a massive leap in unsupervised learning abilities that I don’t even see is possible. Maybe it is, but at that point you will have a runaway effect so strong that you would approach singularity, so its not like you would have to worry for long.

• +1
@Makhachev Saw you and you're 5'3 with bad proportions + shitty body.
I saw you too, you’re 4’11 with a bird profile. Over for you buddyboyo

Yeah cuz I ain’t paying for Jewish shit like gpt4. Also this is my throwaway laptop, you can’t do shit with knowing my directory
So what's your point? GPT4 is significantly better than GPT3

So what's your point? GPT4 is significantly better than GPT3
My point is chill your panties with this AI takeover.

I saw you too, you’re 4’11 with a bird profile. Over for you buddyboyo
I have a top 5% skull keep barking :feelsgah: and 6'3 on top of it all @Stone

Meanwhile you're a 5'3 bug with no bones, just a tiny peanut skull supported by a weakling neck.

• JFL
im being honest
Forum chads like @Amnesia @Salludon show their faces because they know they are good looking. You and your friend never show them, we all know your subhumanity knows no bounds.

I have a top 5% skull keep barking :feelsgah: and 6'3 on top of it all @Stone

Meanwhile you're a 5'3 bug with no bones, just a tiny peanut skull supported by a weakling neck.
Tales from the sewer of mumbai, a pajeet can mog you to death

My point is chill your panties with this AI takeover.
prepare for the worst boyo those 3 years of studycelling CS will all be for nothing sooner than later
Joker the dark knight

• JFL
Forum chads like @Amnesia @Salludon show their faces because they know they are good looking. You and your friend never show them, we all know your subhumanity knows no bounds.
Lemme dox myself on an incel forum for your satisfaction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 23239
Lemme dox myself on an incel forum for your satisfaction.
“Lemme not show my face because I am insecure about it”

Forum chads show their face and get worshipped by David gandh(gandy follows salludon on IG), while you are with a hillbilly here. Over

I am already doing a paid internship in a MANG company. Nice try
proof? you do what? bring the senior dev his coffee and a sandwich?

• JFL
  • +1
He's also a professional MMA fighter in the 40kg division @Makhachev

Don't take him seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26657 and Deleted member 23239
I ain’t showing all that here my little nigga. I have a life and a ltr to keep up.

amateur fighter in flyweight division

• +1
Reactions: Bashan

I never said I am professional. I just did amateur fights my little amnesia midget. Get your facts right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25438
@Bashan I will gladly show my face but not my work stuff. But idk about you mate, you seem insecure and the type of guy to doxxx me because of your insecurity, maybe grow up.

I never said I am professional. I just did amateur fights my little amnesia midget. Get your facts right
1 punch from me (I eat pizza and lift weights) and you're history.

giphy.webp

• +1
  • JFL