GPT 4 is the end For all aspiring software,doctor,lawyer cels.

@Bashan I will gladly show my face but not my work stuff. But idk about you mate, you seem insecure and the type of guy to doxxx me because of your insecurity, maybe grow up.
If I gave you my word I wouldn't dox you, I wouldn't dox you. Even if I hate you and feel like skinning you.

Thing is, I don't care about your stupid ass face so don't bother sending that gook facial structure to me.

If I gave you my word I wouldn't dox you, I wouldn't dox you. Even if I hate you and feel like skinning you.

Thing is, I don't care about your stupid ass face so don't bother sending that gook facial structure to me.
Bruh I remember you posting my pic on a thread I made because you want my face to be here, jfl I ain’t dumb like you. You literally want my attention like a deranged crackhead whore tagging me everytime. This shit doesn’t work against me. you need to really lay off the cocaine my little crackhead

He's also a professional MMA fighter in the 40kg division @Makhachev

Don't take him seriously.
I also heard he sits down with Terence Tao everyweek to solve the hardest math problems we have rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and Bashan
If you are doing a real CS job, not dunder mifflin with javascript, your day to day tasks will be orders of magnitude more complex than a leetcode medium. AI would only be able to automate parts of your job which would actually make you more productive. Its the same thing that happened a few decades ago with excel. Manual data entry and computation got fucked over. Anyone above around 115 IQ still benefitted substantially. Now the barrier will be like 120-30. The people below that will get jobs that are welfare with extra steps (what HR, middle management, email pushing etc have become today).
so its over for junior level correct? thats what i was saying in my original post anyways
companies will only accept cream of the crop junior levels
obviously established engineers should be safe for the time being

Bruh I remember you posting my pic on a thread I made
That you posted yourself, on the forum. Retard. And I didn't gave you my word for it anyway.
You literally want my attention like a deranged crackhead whore tagging me everytime. This shit doesn’t work against me. you need to really lay off the cocaine my little crackhead
As I said in the past, you're not even a bad guy. In fact, I'm sure you're a nice guy. I just enjoy bullying you for my own satisfaction @Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
That you posted yourself, on the forum. Retard. And I didn't gave you my word for it anyway.

As I said in the past, you're not even a bad guy. In face, I'm sure you're a nice guy. I just enjoy bullying you for my own satisfaction @Makhachev
You ain’t bullying no one my little midget. I just love the try hard attempt you make and tag your faggot friend to get dopamine. You really need some lessons on bullying tbh, your attempt is pathetic af.

You ain’t bullying no one my little midget. I just love the try hard attempt you make and tag your faggot friend to get dopamine. You really need some lessons on bullying tbh, your attempt is pathetic af.
Me and @Makhachev can feel how you feel. Sometimes I hope you cried for me to stop so I can just stop. But you keep at it, and I can't quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
In your dreams my little midget :Comfy:
Lol you're just an ugly gook it's hard for you to imagine that there are actual masculine looking people out there.

Feeling masc, might nuke you later.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and jojoyou
so its over for junior level correct? thats what i was saying in my original post anyways
companies will only accept cream of the crop junior levels
Nah ur job will just become a bullshit job. Instead of spending your time writing code, you will spend it doing stand up meetings, making presentations, etc about what gpt did to please your middle manager that also has a fake job. Which is already what happens a shit ton in most cs jobs today. Basically ur job will go from 50% bullshit to 90%. It will be absolutely sole crushing and you will see the current mental illness problem increase a shit ton but I dont think anyone will he homeless or anything

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Me and @Makhachev can feel how you feel. Sometimes I hope you cried for me to stop so I can just stop. But you keep at it, and I can't quit.

Lol you're just an ugly gook it's hard for you to imagine that there are actual masculine looking people out there.

Feeling masc, might nuke you later.
You ain’t doing anything my little midget.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26657
You ain’t doing anything my little midget.
See, now you fight back (failing, but try)

@Makhachev remember at the beginning how one could almost feel his tears. My nigga got strong. I think you can compete in the 50kg division now.

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 23239
Nah ur job will just become a bullshit job. Instead of spending your time writing code, you will spend it doing stand up meetings, making presentations, etc about what gpt did to please your middle manager that also has a fake job. Which is already what happens a shit ton in most cs jobs today. Basically ur job will go from 50% bullshit to 90%. It will be absolutely sole crushing and you will see the current mental illness problem increase a shit ton but I dont think anyone will he homeless or anything
3-4 generations ago ur ancestors were probably mining coal. Now you sit in an air conditioned office sending emails all day. In the future, you’ll be “working from home” in a megacorp, depressed out of your mind as your overlords give you menial tasks to do to earn your wagie cagie bux. Then you spend all your money consuming product and keeping the charade of a healthy economy going.

everyone going crazy about ai replacing their jobs

meanwhile chatgpt
Screenshot 2023 03 20 20 52 52 119 comandroidchrome

Download 1

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
See, now you fight back (failing, but try)

@Makhachev remember at the beginning how one could almost feel his tears. My nigga got strong. I think you can compete in the 50kg division now.
Your constant need of attention and approval from your fag friend honestly makes you sound like a little bitch, honestly it’s just pathetic and disappointing although not suprised because it’s the internet.

it will just expose the fact that 90% of work/education is a scam and a total waste of human time. most of their work comes from 'regulations/licenses' stopping a normie from being allowed to do it.
This is actually very deep. Most white collar jobs require some sort of degree for a job that can be learned in a short time, all because governments around the world forces businesses to have this occupational licensing.

Literally a monopoly for job security

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and romanstock
Ai is beyond busted I don't know why people are complaining imagine virtual reality but this is your avatar literally you can actually look like any 1 you ever wanted.

Download   2023 03 21T215135437

Sure, similarly to how Wix and other website building platforms made software development useless? Or how about wordpress destroyed jobs? Nope.

It’s basically stackoverflow on steroids.

1 punch from me (I eat pizza and lift weights) and you're history.

giphy.webp
He is a 5'5 fighting twink. He'd probably eviscerate you if ur just some run of the mill gym-cel.

That's cope. The people will demand it at some point. It's not like everybody will lose their jobs but lawyers will keep at it. Robots will be much smarter so what's the point of not introducing them? right now there are too much papers / people on death row / tons of money problems / shitty lawyers. Robots would be much better at finding cracks and proving anything, that would be retarded not to use them if you use them for literally anything else. There's no stop to this shit. If they're better at X for the benefit of the public / elite - they will replace it.
Nah look at history, every time a new technology comes out and everyone talks about so and so is gonna lose their jobs, new jobs come in and replace them. As gpt gets more advanced, eventually you'll have like gpt admins or people who are just super afluent with using gpt software.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back