Grace Elizabeth in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
5954246 6369549 Having fun Grace Elizabeth and Herieth Paul smile for the camera a 47 15417742
Gettyimages 476486206 2048x2048
Gettyimages 488129288 2048x2048
Gettyimages 488134080 2048x2048
Gettyimages 488139064 2048x2048
Gettyimages 605554098 2048x2048
Gettyimages 609604486 2048x2048
Gettyimages 626283852 2048x2048
Gettyimages 626833668 2048x2048
Gettyimages 626847326 2048x2048
Gettyimages 626938740 2048x2048
Gettyimages 644026750 2048x2048
Gettyimages 644613832 2048x2048
Gettyimages 644618654 2048x2048
Gettyimages 686096700 2048x2048
Gettyimages 840684226 2048x2048
Gettyimages 850220474 2048x2048
Gettyimages 851402716 2048x2048
Gettyimages 853857574 2048x2048
GraceElizabeth fuschiapinkbikinitop straplessbikinitop lowneck skimpy display matching
Grace elizabeth hits the beach in a pink bikini while enjoying a day with her boyfriend in tul
Grace elizabeth hits the beach in a pink bikini while enjoying a day with her boyfriend in tul
Ujyfg5jaa2z51
Post 42933 0 1593850121 79236

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, SubHumanHere, Deleted member 2832 and 2 others
Very aesthetic face without looking alien. tall but meh body.

• +1
Reactions: uglysub8male
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and uglysub8male
shit body

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Anchor_Ship and uglysub8male
She lacks sex appeal because of a lack of fat, but in terms of facial genetics she's basically as good as it get s

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Deleted member 41284 and uglysub8male
She lacks sex appeal because of a lack of fat, but in terms of facial genetics she's basically as good as it get s
She mostly needs a wider pelvis to rank higher. She already has a decent amount of fat distribution to her ass, and larger tits would just be an added bonus.

• Ugh..

She mostly needs a wider pelvis to rank higher. She already has a decent amount of fat distribution to her ass, and larger tits would just be an added bonus.
Probably. But for me personally, I can't be attracted to super skinny woman. It's similar to women who have six packs and go to the gym all the time, just not attractive at all IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
She looks a little like my gf. Huh.

Life is so unfair

So did Candice Swanepoel, apparently.

Vote accordingly.
Swanepoel looks nothing like my gf, nor have I ever claimed that. :lul: But tbh, upon closer look, neither does Elizabeth really, just the eyes lol

Swanepoel looks nothing like my gf, nor have I ever claimed that. :lul: But tbh, upon closer look, neither does Elizabeth really, just the eyes lol
Nice body, similar to my gf's, except that my gf has a juicier ass. Fuck, now I'm horny again. :lul:
She had the body of Candice Swanepoel (but with an even juicier ass) and the face of Grace Elizabeth, apparently.*

She is one of top

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
She had the body of Candice Swanepoel (but with an even juicier ass) and the face of Grace Elizabeth, apparently.*
Ok, I didn't remember making that comment about the body. Face totally different though. Dude, don't how you remember my posting history better than I do myself, but why not haha

Vera dijkmans is frauded af, coomfuel tho.
Room temperature IQ coomers come on this website trying to argue that this represents the ideal female body.
Flk8HG3XkAEq019.jpg:large

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Room temperature IQ coomers come on this website trying to argue that this represents the ideal female body.
Flk8HG3XkAEq019.jpg:large
Defo better than the plank in OP
Bodywise ofc

• +1
Now show the woman whose picture you responded to in candid at the beach.
Idc lol

You think her ass will magically deflate in a candid?

Runaway Models have shit bodies, its a fact

• +1
You think her ass will magically deflate in a candid?
It may magically deflate prior to editing the picture. And afterward, regardless of the outcome, it will probably look like a saggy, shit-filled diaper.

It's arguably the opposite of being a fact.

It may magically deflate prior to editing the picture. And afterward, regardless of the outcome, it will probably look like a saggy, shit-filled diaper.

It's arguably the opposite of being a fact.
Insane copium

The ass in OP is a boy ass, not even a man ass

Appeals to the homosexual gaze

Models have to be tall, skinny and have striking faces, their bodies are below average 9/10 times

Same thing for men, you think a woman gets wet by looking at chico or opry frail twink body?

This is your thread right?

Why there are mostly actors with good bodies then?

Because models lack sex appeal because of their bodies, are you gonna call the women “coomers” too?

• +1
Models have to be tall, skinny and have striking faces, their bodies are below average 9/10 times
The vast majority of female models have to have nearly ideal vertical proportions before ever even stepping foot on a runway, and that's prior to even discussing what's required for lingerie/swimwear runway modeling. Do you not go outside to see the average woman's body?

you think a woman gets wet by looking at chico
Better examples:
VMD6OzD.png

EVsSMUM.png

EeEaWbC.png

OZReBsP.png

Because models lack sex appeal because of their bodies, are you gonna call the women “coomers” too?
The vast majority of models (for both sexes) do not lack sex appeal from having "shit bodies."

The vast majority of female models have to have nearly ideal vertical proportions before ever even stepping foot on a runway, and that's prior to even discussing what's required for lingerie/swimwear runway modeling. Do you not go outside to see the average woman's body?

The vast majority of models (for both sexes) do not lack sex appeal from having "shit bodies."
1) lingerie/swimsuit is completely different from high fashion, victorias secret was lingerie but they took models from the fashion industry
Adriana lima was on the runaway for fashion brands and so were all the angels, they didnt start with lingerie unlike most lingerie models

2) you literally cut my post so you could have a point lmao
Post the whole sentence “looking at chico frail twink body” meaning that they would focus on his face and not his body
You posted a) a video where its all closeups b) the comments are relatively tame compared to the others, just pregnant emojis, while the others got “murder my pussy” “my fucking ovaries”

lingerie/swimsuit is completely different from high fashion

victorias secret was lingerie but they took models from the fashion industry
Adriana lima was on the runaway for fashion brands and so were all the angels, they didnt start with lingerie unlike most lingerie models
Yes, and the brand took some of the best women (in terms of faces and bodies) from the high fashion industry.

you literally cut my post so you could have a point lmao
Post the whole sentence “looking at chico frail twink body” meaning that they would focus on his face and not his body
You posted a) a video where its all closeups b) the comments are relatively tame compared to the others, just pregnant emojis, while the others got “murder my pussy” “my fucking ovaries”
Firstly, his body isn't frail, as you can see in this runway video for an underwear brand.

Secondly, plenty of women want to have reproductive sex with him, suggesting that his allegedly "frail" body is not preventing that.

Unfrauded:

She has undeniably above average fat distribution to her ass, but isn't anywhere near as lean as the OP examples (as obvious by her hiking her shorts up to obscure her stomach fat).

keep crying for her tbh

Unfrauded:

She has undeniably above average fat distribution to her ass, but isn't anywhere near as lean as the OP examples (as obvious by her hiking her shorts up to obscure her stomach fat).

Vid from 5 years ago. Her proportions have changed since then, retard.

Video from few days ago:

• +1
Vid from 5 years ago. Her proportions have changed since then, retard.

Video from few days ago:

Ever heard of filters, compact shorts, or surgical procedures, retard?

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Good gif to accept defeat with, cuck
I'm accepting defeat on the matter that arguing with somebody as stupid as you is not going to end well.

I'm accepting defeat on the matter that arguing with somebody as stupid as you is not going to end well.
Or you're just too stupid to come up with an argument. Must feel bad to get owned by an 86 IQ fella.

Or you're just too stupid to come up with an argument. Must feel bad to get owned by an 86 IQ fella.
There's no argument to be made against somebody who can't spend 20 seconds looking at the variety of motion filters on TikTok.