Greatest of all time movies

I

ik I suck

Bronze
In this thread I'm going to Name 10 goated movie of all time (for me) You guys can show yours too

1. Interstellar Absolute perfection As a previous nerd this movie gives me chills everytime I come across the music dialogues everything every fucking thing . Every time at night I look up at sky and always thinks about Interstellar and if I have my earphones on with the music Imma be in the centre of universe feeling everything coming and getting out of me

2. Titanic The fame the love the cinema this movie has its truly unmatchable amazing

3. The Shawshank redemption well I guess No introduction for this movie

4. Avengers Endgame A bit childish but yeah can't deny the fact this movie has been in my list

5. Forest gump again The Shawshank redemption genre movie no introduction Tom hanks

6. King Fu Hustle/ Snake in the eagles Shadow/Art of Fighting Bruce lee I'm actually adding this movie because of Jackie Chan Bruce lee And that guy I forgot his name tho but again one of my favourites

7. Space Odyssey An old school movie from 1980s of stanley a must watch movie

8. Indiana Jones / The Godfather/Fight Club masterpiece old school Hollywood classics

9. The Matrix / Inception / The Dark knight most favourites i would say but yeah great movies worth watch

10. Avatar/Gladiator/Requiem/Spider-Man Avatar has got the fame Gladiator has that rage Spiderman got that fame of kids and even adults

So these are mine favourites Still on the way to make up the list What do you guys think And list out yours too 😁

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, Manletmachine, Deleted member 14693 and 4 others
In this thread I'm going to Name 10 goated movie of all time (for me) You guys can show yours too

1. Interstellar Absolute perfection As a previous nerd this movie gives me chills everytime I come across the music dialogues everything every fucking thing . Every time at night I look up at sky and always thinks about Interstellar and if I have my earphones on with the music Imma be in the centre of universe feeling everything coming and getting out of me

2. Titanic The fame the love the cinema this movie has its truly unmatchable amazing

4. Avengers Endgame A bit childish but yeah can't deny the fact this movie has been in my list

5. Forest gump again The Shawshank redemption genre movie no introduction Tom hanks

6. King Fu Hustle/ Snake in the eagles Shadow/Art of Fighting Bruce lee I'm actually adding this movie because of Jackie Chan Bruce lee And that guy I forgot his name tho but again one of my favourites

8. Indiana Jones / The Godfather/Fight Club masterpiece old school Hollywood classics

9. The Matrix / Inception / The Dark knight most favourites i would say but yeah great movies worth watch

10. Avatar/Gladiator/Requiem/Spider-Man Avatar has got the fame Gladiator has that rage Spiderman got that fame of kids and even adults

So these are mine favourites Still on the way to make up the list What do you guys think And list out yours too 😁
The Dark Knight Trilogy.

The third one was a bit cheesy looking back now, but IDGAF

The Dark Knight Trilogy.

The third one was a bit cheesy looking back now, but IDGAF
May be time flies but I can't ignore the fact that Shawshank redemption has made its name in the history of cinema

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
naming any movie made in the last 10 years as the greatest=cultureless swine. lol nothing nolan has made has any cultural impact beyond making stupid people think they're smart. he's the neil degrasse tyson of filmmakers.

kubrick has made tons of bangers, lolita, 2001 space odyssey, barry lyndon, shining, eyes wide shut. all of which are worth more than nolan's entire filmography.

in fact when making greatest film lists, you might as well just list all of the greatest directors since the beginning of hollywood to fully encapsulate it

just cage at listing any capeshit. batman 1989 and superman 1978 might make more sense.

indiana jones trilogy is a good call, but they ruined it with all the nasty modern woke sequels. same with star wars.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
The Shawshank Redemption is peak

I feel like 2011 Drive and The Place Beyond The Pines would resonate the most with neeguhs here…

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and wackedchives

admirable list. too many people go down the letterboxd route and just list random films they torrented and then "watched" while looking at tiktoks
@Manletmachine
opinions?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
Most American Pie movies are good.

stalker (1979)

Biggest NPC list I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Manletmachine
Awful list. How tf is fight club old school Hollywood 💀 even Indian jones and the godfather aren’t but fight club ☠️☠️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Clark69 and Psychophilly
avg normie movie list.
interstellar is everyone's top 10

naming any movie made in the last 10 years as the greatest=cultureless swine. lol nothing nolan has made has any cultural impact beyond making stupid people think they're smart. he's the neil degrasse tyson of filmmakers.

kubrick has made tons of bangers, lolita, 2001 space odyssey, barry lyndon, shining, eyes wide shut. all of which are worth more than nolan's entire filmography.

in fact when making greatest film lists, you might as well just list all of the greatest directors since the beginning of hollywood to fully encapsulate it

just cage at listing any capeshit. batman 1989 and superman 1978 might make more sense.

indiana jones trilogy is a good call, but they ruined it with all the nasty modern woke sequels. same with star wars.
Batman 89 is total ass

Awful list. How tf is fight club old school Hollywood 💀 even Indian jones and the godfather aren’t but fight club ☠️☠️
The TikTok invasion has gone to far.

This is how my list looked when I was 13

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
this guy is an oldhead how do u unironically prefer that garbage to today @radicalrationalist JFL
because it just does everything better. eflman's score is incredible, the atmosphere and gothic aesthetic is highly imaginative, the script is very learn with little filler. jack nicholson's joker is still undefeated and the only one that's even funny. is recognizes itself as a superhero comic movie and doesn't pretend to be what it's not.

meanwhile nolan's dark knight triology is overrated ass taking itself too seriously while failing to create a truly interesting story. the characters are forgettable, i got bored illegally downloading/streaming that last movie with bane half way in. it's just not interesting precisely because it tries so hard to set itself in some shithole copy of modern new york. ledger was so freaking overrated. that scene where he made his voice deeper while filming that hostage was so cringe. npc normies were like omg so scary. meanwhile i just cringed at how try hard it was.

and that's really my gripe with most modern movies. they look like they try too hard. the old masters tried really hard too, but they kept it behind the scenes. what appears on screen feels effortless. the modern films you can literally smell the gooks and indians in their basement computer farm churning out soulless cgi set pieces.

Shit movies

@radicalrationalist honestly bro you’re the first person ever to not like the dark knight never heard someone hate on that film. But I mean I haven’t watched it since I was like 5 or smth so idk

wow very shitty list

Well well well i agree these are just so common movies that everyone knows it some people can actually disagree with list which is absolutely fine because I'm still on my way to explore the world of cinema and this list is definitely not the list to be last long it will change so stop commenting shit and if someone can recommend good movies it will be better

1. Kung Fu Hustle
2. Kung Fu Hustle
3. Kung Fu Hustle
4. Kung Fu Hustle
5. Kung Fu Hustle
6. Kung Fu Hustle
7. Kung Fu Hustle
8. Kung Fu Hustle
9. Kung Fu Hustle
10. Shaolin soccer

Jada Fire is squirtwoman 3

Still got to watch half the movies on the list ngl. I can afford it all now so no real excuse not to watch all that shut dunno why I don’t lol