Grew 2cm in 9 weeks from protein overdose

spdxer

spdxer

I averaged 200g of protein every day and ended up growing from 175 to 177 morning height
Before u say "muh protein cope, u just naturally grew". I didnt grow a cm the term before that when i was eating an average amount of protein (70g) and calories
I am still considered a manlet on this forum but ill take what i can get

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
nigga we need to put an end to height threads that claim to grow these small ass amounts, grow 3 inches minimum and then post a height thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and NerdcelThundercok
u just fixed/frauded ur posture or hair

How old are u

nope i pressed down on my hair and got to the peak of my head
Ur hair grew so even if pushed it down the layer was thicker. And also posture and subconscious frauding since u want to believe u grew taller from protein.

Ur hair grew so even if pushed it down the layer was thicker. And also posture and subconscious frauding since u want to believe u grew taller from protein.
stop reaching bro, ive just recently got a short haircut and ive always been correcting my posture so i reach my true maximum height

Then it makes sense and u prob would've grown anyway regardless of the protein, as long as u weren't clinically malnourished

You simply mismeasured

• +1
Reactions: User28823
You simply mismeasured
he said he was 15 so this kind of growth is possible. I had a huge growth myself spurt at 16-17 from 5'9 to 6'1.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 1901
he said he was 15 so this kind of growth is possible. I had a huge growth myself spurt at 16-17 from 5'9 to 6'1.
I didn’t even see the age

So now he either mismeasured or Grew naturally