kali_yuga88
Iron
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2026
- Posts
- 48
- Reputation
- 54
I just created an account on org (never had it before and never interacted with anyone from this community), I've been roaming .org - .is - .net for guides on AAS and overall to gain information about the solutions to my flaws lookswise and solved them in cycle, yet never interacted with anyone as there was no need to. Never went on PuaH and SlutH and basically roamed on TT - in simple words i saw this community as helpful as well as toxic in some instances (main reason to being a worm in this community, consuming but not providing, nor benefiting anyone from here).
Am I considered grey or overall a so called 'new gen' even tho i was here before the major hype, just not interacting?
Am I considered grey or overall a so called 'new gen' even tho i was here before the major hype, just not interacting?