OMFG I'M NOT GREY!!! (anymore)

Am i the greatest .org user ever?


  • Total voters
    20
finally bro. sorry for late reply. congrats. i lowk don’t hop on org when im having a good time so thats why the screen time has decreased recently
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Littlepickel2
finally bro. sorry for late reply. congrats. i lowk don’t hop on org when im having a good time so thats why the screen time has decreased recently
No problem, I don't really use org unless im doing homework or im at school, so it's completely understandable.
 
  • +1
Reactions: T-bone123
I will soon leave grey hell, and I can insult people for being grey. I'm gonna shed tears in school right now. I love everyone here. If you ever need help with ANYTHING, I'll do whatever I can to help. My heart beats for humanity; I will save the planet. Each post I make is another contribution to society. Each post is another brick stacked to build the wall protecting our livelihoods. I love the women, the men, the gay, the straight, the animals, the plants, the bacteria, the rocks, and the water. My intellectual love has no bounds. Even though I don't experience what others call "connection," I can assure you my love is genuine. I'm being overdramatic on purpose, but I promise my bricks are solid, baked by my human experience and my struggles. When my name shines with blue, all the greys will bow before me and roll a carpet under my feet.

Now that my dumbass spiel is finished im going to thank the people who built .org for me: @Jgns @Roara @mocco @Tesarossa @T-bone123 @negative @Mooks Laxx @VIGILIANT @thekey @5ft2cutecel

And a special thanks to my hymen taker: @Jordan Barrett
Welcome to bp, u are now a powerful org user :lul:

@Askinov lowkey fixed my good, idk why but u can't lie this is kinda cage
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Askinov
Welcome to bp, u are now a powerful org user :lul:

@Askinov lowkey fixed my good, idk why but u can't lie this is kinda cage
" i love the gays " :feelskek:

by

~ @Littlepickel2​


2026 , october 4
 

Attachments

  • 1791083564210.png
    1791083564210.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Sayori
Welcome to bp, u are now a powerful org user :lul:

@Askinov lowkey fixed my good, idk why but u can't lie this is kinda cage
thank u bradar, i will be the marlon kid of the school soon :oops:👿
 

Similar threads

roymustang
Replies
4
Views
37
roymustang
roymustang
IcyBiney
Replies
10
Views
65
IcyBiney
IcyBiney
kali_yuga88
Replies
5
Views
39
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
jlim
Replies
6
Views
40
favela
favela
brazilianltn
Replies
1
Views
13
bibodude
B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top