Greycel Heightmaxxing guide

bruh3610

bruh3610

[-={Raper of barbells《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
I’ll cut to the chase. You must be in puberty for this to work

Human growth hormone - 500mg ED
Clomiphene - 100mg ED for 4 weeks(needs to be cycled)
Finasteride(Oral) - 5mg ED
Spironolactone - 30mg ED
Casodex - 50mg E2D
Estradiol(injected IM) - 200mg EW (this is a bit contraversial, although Estro will close growth plates, the mechanism At which it increases igf1 is greater than grow plate closure so in the end you will be taller)
Fluoxetine - 20mg ED(This will negate the effects of estrogen on the growth plates, since the inhibition of serotonin reuptake will allow dopamine agonists to free up MTHFR which allows CYP19 to donate methyl groups to epiphyses)
Accutane - basically a megadose vit A which will support bone growth

EDIT: DONT TAKE ACCUTANE, JUST USE vitamin a instead
MOST IMPORTANT: PROGESTOGEN ONLY PILL(POP), THIS IS A CONTRACEPTIVE, CAN BE FOUND IN PHARMACYS OTC. THE PROGESTERONE WILL UPREGULATE IGF1 RECEPTORS ESPECIALLY IN THE KNEE EPIPHYSES ALSO CREATE A FEEDBACK LOOP IN THE HPTA CAUSING UOUR BODY TO PRODUCE MORE METHYLS

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Blackout.xl

Spironolactone - 30mg ED
Casodex - 50mg E2D
Estradiol(injected IM) - 200mg EW (this is a bit contraversial, although Estro will close growth plates, the mechanism At which it increases igf1 is greater than grow plate closure so in the end you will be taller)
Doesn’t accutane literally stunt growth?

Bumo
@Ritalincel

Mega bump

Super bump

Mega bump
No son. Remove that shit. Just take vitamin A directly. Accutane is enough to make someone go ER. You want Blood on ur hands? U make me sick

• Woah
Reactions: bruh3610
@Bewusst @Dyorotic2 please back me up here

No son. Remove that shit. Just take vitamin A directly. Accutane is enough to make someone go ER. You want Blood on ur hands? U make me sick
Shit bro... didn’t know accutane was that crazy

Just ignore the cascade of dangerous anti-androgens and synthetic estrogens and focus on the potentiality of plate closure mediated through Accutane theorem.

Screenshot 20200605 161251 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
all this to grow 2 inches more?

• +1
@Bewusst @Dyorotic2 please back me up here
Imagine injecting estradiol at such a high dose jfl. Thanks but I’m just gonna stick to my soy milk

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Imagine injecting estradiol at such a high dose jfl. Thanks but I’m just gonna stick to my soy milk
Yea tbh that works as well but not as effective
My fav source is from soylent

Yea tbh that works as well but not as effective
My fav source is from soylent
Fun fact, soy protein actually increases IGF-1, more than milk-based protein

• Woah

Spironolactone - 30mg ED
Casodex - 50mg E2D
Fluoxetine - 20mg ED(This will negate the effects of estrogen on the growth plates, since the inhibition of serotonin reuptake will allow dopamine agonists to free up MTHFR which allows CYP19 to donate methyl groups to epiphyses)

EDIT: DONT TAKE ACCUTANE, JUST USE vitamin a instead
MOST IMPORTANT: PROGESTOGEN ONLY PILL(POP), THIS IS A CONTRACEPTIVE, CAN BE FOUND IN PHARMACYS OTC. THE PROGESTERONE WILL UPREGULATE IGF1 RECEPTORS ESPECIALLY IN THE KNEE EPIPHYSES ALSO CREATE A FEEDBACK LOOP IN THE HPTA CAUSING UOUR BODY TO PRODUCE MORE METHYLS
Is this a tranny stack?