Greycels

Also anger issues and irritable, can get emotional in this way pretty often, but still kind and compassionate to close friends, a good friend to have and loyal to a fault
I don’t have that bad of anger issues, you can rarely tell when im “anything” real emotionally numb at this point due to some might call abused dog and yes i am compassionate and empathetic towards friends even complete strangers sometimes, I am extremely loyal too

Emotional and maybe addiction problems, or just some anxiety, not overwhelming

But still passive nonetheless, and trouble expressing yourself

Says yes too much and is too nice, prone to becoming jaded or feeling personally wronged when it's perhaps not that deep,

Pretty funny when you open up, and moderately religious or religious family

Emotional and maybe addiction problems, or just some anxiety, not overwhelming

But still passive nonetheless, and trouble expressing yourself

Says yes too much and is too nice, prone to becoming jaded or feeling personally wronged when it's perhaps not that deep,

Pretty funny when you open up, and moderately religious or religious family
do march 23

Thank you bhai i really needed this

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i put it wrong im march 23 but can you read it?
Yeah mane

23 is good looking snd probably charismatic socially, religious and talkative still, but more social and free, probably less passive than I said before

Funny guy, very social, and people don't get mad at you

Uncharacteristic personality for an org rotter tbh, should be pretty outgoing and confident in some manner

Good looks, 70th percentile probably htn and prettboy

Yeah mane

23 is good looking snd probably charismatic socially, religious and talkative still, but more social and free, probably less passive than I said before

Funny guy, very social, and people don't get mad at you

Uncharacteristic personality for an org rotter tbh, should be pretty outgoing and confident in some manner

Good looks, 70th percentile probably htn and prettboy
you are correct... but i change emotions everytime :(

nigga read it :pim 23 march please
Also grindset and money making nigga who doesn't get bitched I'd Guage, some aggressive tension and anger issues