Grinding season has started

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
So i made 24h schedule, and i'm going to be more productive at this moment, i'm also going to spend my time efficiently, and do dopamine detox, why this is useful?

Well it's obvious take a look, you're just doing things you wouldn't normally do, but planned (Less 'time' exuces, more work)

PicsArt 01 28 120839

Based on my goals i want to:
  • Train for armwrestling
  • Finally finish my RPG project i started last year (And learn more about coding)
  • Chew items as i am multitasking (Soon facepulling will probably replace this 24/7)
  • Just whenever i had to travel or have opportunity to, i'm gonna listen to some audiobooks; self improvement baby
  • And at the end of the day, i'm not gonna forget my friends, i wouldn't mind sacrificing sleep for socializing 🤪 (And i am restricted to only 30m on all social media i use, looksmax, youtube, whatsapp, insta)

And that's it guys, i'm also going to build a house before turning 18, maybe spend more time with friends later, idk. Here is planner, i want to see your schedule

95ea770abf95cb291e3e35c34b08921b

At the weekend i would probably upload videos on youtube, i would appreciate if you could subscribe to my channel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, ItsOver.com, thor and 12 others
coping season has started, good luck anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, zeno, lowiqcel and 12 others
Yeah u have no discipline u going to fail. Gl anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 4577, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
i did something similar. it worked for a week. now im back to shitposting all day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, lowiqcel, Deleted member 773 and 4 others
Good post OP! Really good, can you link me the planner you used please?

S
So i made 24h schedule, and i'm going to be more productive at this moment, i'm also going to spend my time efficiently, and do dopamine detox, why this is useful?

Well it's obvious take a look, you're just doing things you wouldn't normally do, but planned (Less 'time' exuces, more work)

View attachment 251207
Based on my goals i want to:
  • Train for armwrestling
  • Finally finish my RPG project i started last year (And learn more about coding)
  • Chew items as i am multitasking (Soon facepulling will probably replace this 24/7)
  • Just whenever i had to travel or have opportunity to, i'm gonna listen to some audiobooks; self improvement baby
  • And at the end of the day, i'm not gonna forget my friends, i wouldn't mind sacrificing sleep for socializing 🤪 (And i am restricted to only 30m on all social media i use, looksmax, youtube, whatsapp, insta)

And that's it guys, i'm also going to build a house before turning 18, maybe spend more time with friends later, idk. Here is planner, i want to see your schedule

View attachment 251217
At the weekend i would probably upload videos on youtube, i would appreciate if you could subscribe to my channel
437e091

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
Gigacope. chad is homeless and fucks any girl!

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Chintuck22
Gl boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Good post OP! Really good, can you link me the planner you used please?
I just used template as shown in thread, and wrote down things with app
Chewing dog toy?

Which dog toy
It was one i bought for dollar, really heavy and durable, better than $40 jawzrsize, i'm using it 2 months already

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
U need bones to bee good at arm wrestling. Are ur wrist 8inches? And fingers 4 inches in circumference ?

That pic is going to be my new sig

Post picture of your dog chew toy
Serious, I’m interested
Here bro, just go to your local pet shop, lie how you have 3 months old husky, and they will give you something like this, which is heavy btw, but they have even heavier things, i was suprised

Attachments

• 20200201_142918.jpg
    20200201_142918.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200201_142903.jpg
    20200201_142903.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Pendejo, maxmendietta and 3 others
Here bro, just go to your local pet shop, lie how you have 3 months old husky, and they will give you something like this, which is heavy btw, but they have even heavier things, i was suprised
Only on loiksmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
U need bones to bee good at arm wrestling. Are ur wrist 8inches? And fingers 4 inches in circumference ?
Are you insane? of course they aren't lol, i just have 5inch wrist, and idk what fingers... lol imagine being such gorilla with your measurements

• +1
Are you insane? of course they aren't lol, i just have 5inch wrist, and idk what fingers... lol imagine being such gorilla with your measurements
Pop quiz

45B84C0B A649 4D1B 947E AD635F78D463

which one is least likely to snap under increasing tension

Pop quiz

View attachment 251831
The big one?
Post proof picture with dog chew toy in your mouth whilst holding up a spoon. Or put toy next to a note with your username.

Post proof picture with dog chew toy in your mouth whilst holding up a spoon. Or put toy next to a note with your username.
send bobs and vegana

• +1
So I used to work at a pet store in HS.... I CANNOT IMAGINE an incel coming into the store and asking us if Kong or Nilabone dog toys are better for jaw development..... 🤯

Pop quiz

View attachment 251831
It doesn't matter, a woman with tiny sized wrist has beaten many guys, your average teenager has defeated one of the biggest hands in the world, look at this video

Hard training > bullshit

• +1
Cringiest shit ever.

Why life your life in high cortisol mode with every hour of every day planned out.

Just go with the flow.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Vitruvian
Cringiest shit ever.

Why life your life in high cortisol mode with every hour of every day planned out.

Just go with the flow.
Very real. Too many hs driving working and school at the same time. People who do this have no chill nigga ur life is all work after 22 why waste your youth for 20k paycheck difference slave

OP you just made this thread to feel like you accomplished something, you will achieve none of the goals you laid out. :lul: :feelskek:

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22 and SpearOfOrion
Hold up Hold up.

this dude just said he gonna CHEW A DOG TOY? IM FUCKING DEAD HAHAHAHA

This forum gets a good laugh out of me sometimes

Very real. Too many hs driving working and school at the same time. People who do this have no chill nigga ur life is all work after 22 why waste your youth for 20k paycheck difference slave
I'm a junior with no car, no job, ect. And I'm happy with that.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Hold up Hold up.

this dude just said he gonna CHEW A DOG TOY? IM FUCKING DEAD HAHAHAHA

This forum gets a good laugh out of me sometimes
I got pretty good results, you normie dumbass
OP you just made this thread to feel like you accomplished something, you will achieve none of the goals you laid out. :lul: :feelskek:
Wasn't fully coding yet, but doing every thing from list respectively 🖕
Cringiest shit ever.

Just go with the flow.
When to make change then? If i decided to go with the flow, i will acomplish nothing, i love doing things i mentioned, only 'cortisolfuel' is dead school i'm going to be kicked out from because of non-attendance
I'm a junior with no car, no job, ect. And I'm happy with that.
I'm eating bread and pasta, living in cold place, and since it could get worse, i'm grateful for what i have now

• +1