Grooming and Low bf% is ESSENTIAL as a man

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you haven’t maxed out your grooming (hair, brows, facial hair) and aren’t lean (with some muscle), you have NO RIGHT to even be thinking about surgical procedures, unless you’re literally deformed or a turbo manlet which is an extremely small group of men.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Heguldus, Pnpm and 31 others
If you haven’t maxed out your grooming (hair, brows, facial hair) and aren’t lean (with some muscle), you have NO RIGHT to even be thinking about surgical procedures, unless your literally deformed which is an extremely small group of men.
ok bro, thanks for letting me know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and JamesHowlett
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Marsiere214
If you haven’t maxed out your grooming (hair, brows, facial hair) and aren’t lean (with some muscle), you have NO RIGHT to even be thinking about surgical procedures, unless your literally deformed which is an extremely small group of men.
"you have NO RIGHT to even be thinking about surgical procedures for aesthetics"

Get your teeth straightened and occlusion/bite sorted out regardless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 3 others
Are you even looksmaxing if you are not lean with a designer stubble and a fresh haircut tbh?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Stevensmithgerard, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Are you even looksmaxing if you are not lean with a designer stubble and a fresh haircut tbh?
Yet people here still cope with “high class” clean shave and long hair, so fucking disappointing.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, subhuman incel and enzo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and harding
No low bf% for my reccesed infras perma dark circles
IMG 20210416 182734

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Stevensmithgerard, Danish_Retard and 3 others
No low bf% for my reccesed infras perma dark circles
View attachment 1311447
But have you actually tried to be lean? Have you maxed grooming? In a full face pic or IRL do you really think people will autistically fixate on this feature? Taking a picture of any minor flaw will obviously make it look worse than it actually is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4430
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, PYT, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
That’s fine then, if you’ve maxed bf% and grooming then you CAN think about getting other procedures, you understand what i mean?
yes

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
I'd seriously lift hard and tat max if I were you. What procedures do you think you need?
Bimax with genio and rhino
IMG 20210827 090621

Zygo infra orbital implant for my fwhr and dark circles
Pobrane 1

Hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
>Bimax

What? Post profile. There's no surgeon that's going to perform bimax on you bro.
i have shit profile many users would confirm.
i am reccesed and i have Overbite :feelswah:

• JFL
Are those your fucking lashes? Jesus. Dye your eyebrows and get lean you fuck. Decent orbitals. Just squint and have a more active active you goober.

Edit to respond to 2nd pic: Neckmax and get tats. Dark triad pretty boy looking dork.
What about his lashes?

Disgusting short lower third, infraorbitals and uee.

Healthmax (Sun, Diet, Sleep)

And icehood asap+neckmaxx/gymcel

• +1
since you're talking about grooming you must have already fashionmaxxed

@JamesHowlett what style u wearin?

You are wrong
Jaw surgery isn't merely aesthetics, when you have recessed jaws, you develop health problems, such as sleep apnea (the biggest one, which can induce even dementia), headache, TMJ syndrome, fucked up bite, problems swallowing and chewing
Recessed jaws are diagnosed with something called cephalometry, which is done using X-rays and other studies, hence why health insurance usually covers bimax, because it's a health problem
Come on, you've been here for 2 years and haven't studied shit? And still wants to preach? It's pathetic, go to Offtopic shitpost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4430 and 2 others
since you're talking about grooming you must have already fashionmaxxed

@JamesHowlett what style u wearin?
Flannel shirt, black/grey jeans and brown boots are my go to

You are wrong
Jaw surgery isn't merely aesthetics, when you have recessed jaws, you develop health problems, such as sleep apnea (the biggest one, which can induce even dementia), headache, TMJ syndrome, fucked up bite, problems swallowing and chewing
Recessed jaws are diagnosed with something called cephalometry, which is done using X-rays and other studies, hence why health insurance usually covers bimax, because it's a health problem
Come on, you've been here for 2 years and haven't studied shit? And still wants to preach? It's pathetic, go to Offtopic shitpost
Which kind of doctor does a cephalometry?

Just be famous actor theory

if he wasn't an actor, would his appearance be different?

grooming is for women

From what I've seen this past 9 months, this site favors being a twink with no muscle mass.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
cope i'm both of those and still incel

From what I've seen this past 9 months, this site favors being a twink with no muscle mass.
That’s cuz 90% of this forum are kids who haven’t hit puberty yet

• +1
Reactions: grimy and JamesHowlett
I absolutely agree. One will never know where he stands and his potential without doing these two basic things.

People like me still need surgery. Even with the right amount of grooming/styling/muscles I would never be good enough for these hoes.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, JamesHowlett and LastHopeForNorman
I absolutely agree. One will never know where he stands and his potential without doing these two basic things.

People like me still need surgery. Even with the right amount of grooming/styling/muscles I would never be good enough for these hoes.
Yeah if you still want surgery after doing this then that’s fair.

It’s just so disappointing to see fat fuckers with shit hair talking about surgery.

If you haven’t maxed out your grooming (hair, brows, facial hair) and aren’t lean (with some muscle), you have NO RIGHT to even be thinking about surgical procedures, unless you’re literally deformed or a turbo manlet which is an extremely small group of men.
what is turbo manlet ? how many cm
@subhuman incel

• +1
Major bone flaws should be diagnosable on someone who is moderately fat. Lose the weight, sure, but that's not all you should be doing.

I’m literally deformed tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: JamesHowlett