Groundbreaking new technique to get lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact mi

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
2732199 2168698 4g23tg23g2
A very underrated aspect. CW leads to lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact midface and I think this correlated with more prominent upper maxilla, nosebridge, cheekbones, orbitals, forehead. Sadly there no surgery for this, only keeping good posture

Need this

How can we do it?

Thinking of manually doing it with my hands like one would do with thumbpulling

Surely it could work after a year or two of consistency?

Anyone wanna be a test rat or should i sacrifice myself?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, ChristianChad and 5 others
So we foreheadpulling now?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 5'7 zoomer, Buci and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brickbomz14, ChristianChad, nobodyspecial369 and 2 others
View attachment 1760623A very underrated aspect. CW leads to lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact midface and I think this correlated with more prominent upper maxilla, nosebridge, cheekbones, orbitals, forehead. Sadly there no surgery for this, only keeping good posture

Need this

How can we do it?

Looks autistic

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, fuckedupmanlet, weebcel and 1 other person
damn looks like when the maxilla is rotated, the skull comes with it

cw of my maxilla is the root of all my problems. i need to find a solution to this.

@datboijj whats funny man:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Looks like chewing during early childhood would achieve this effect.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 17829
Chin on edge of desk. Hit top of head with hammer. Ascension or brain damage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primordial, FreakkForLife, Agendum and 6 others
Well I can tell that as well tbh, whats your gum/incissor show like?
cant see my teeth much. does that sound right?

and my bite shows ccw is needed :(

cant see my teeth much. does that sound right?

and my bite shows ccw is needed :(
Bite is generally to do with advancement not rotation, little teeth show means you probs need CW on the maxilla which is suprising cos your face looked a good length in my opinion.

CCW= shorter midface

CW=longer midface

Bite is generally to do with advancement not rotation, little teeth show means you probs need CW on the maxilla which is suprising cos your face looked a good length in my opinion.

CCW= shorter midface

CW=longer midface
yeah i need shorter midface

my midface and nose is SO LONG

and nose tip drooping suifuel

• +1
Reactions: copefuel

CCW= shorter midface

CW=longer midface
thats weird cos i dont think i need much advancement. can u look at my side and tell me if u think i need more?

if you're thinking of getting a lower hairline you most likely already know but there's forehead reduction surgery. One thing I want to say about that is that you are removing excess skin and tightening your forehead. While it is true that you forehead will loosen up a bit a tighter scalp can lead to further hairloss due to blood flow restriction.

Just my 2 cents.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 17829
if you're thinking of getting a lower hairline you most likely already know but there's forehead reduction surgery. One thing I want to say about that is that you are removing excess skin and tightening your forehead. While it is true that you forehead will loosen up a bit a tighter scalp can lead to further hairloss due to blood flow restriction.

Just my 2 cents.
thanks for this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
View attachment 1760623A very underrated aspect. CW leads to lower, hairline, lower set eyebrows, less prominent occipital bone, more straight neck, this needed for compact midface and I think this correlated with more prominent upper maxilla, nosebridge, cheekbones, orbitals, forehead. Sadly there no surgery for this, only keeping good posture

Need this

How can we do it?

I think this may be a reason as to why salludon ascended so hard

Look at the difference in the neck posture.

I will be trying a fuck ton of chin tucks, and possibly bonesmashing my cranium like a sperg at 16

• JFL
I thoguht ccw shortened face and cw lengthened

chin tucking works but u need to do it daily for 1 year multiple times

my physio told me this

You can give link to original thread

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
BRO THE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE ARE ACTUALLY SO ILL NO COSMETIC DOCTOR IS GONNA ROTATE YOUR ENTIRE SKULL BECAUSE YOU WANT TO "ASCEND"

• JFL
This is like mewing tbh, you will only see results by the time you're in a senior living community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 9670
meh, more ccw of jaw you will be able to put ur head down and look hunter more naturally

the gif happens through chewing

unlikely youll see this cahnge at your age

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Good post yakhi love it 😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙. Very insightful. Looks good in theory might chewmaxx too see if it works out.

• +1

Need this

How can we do it?

This is so easy to do. All you need to do is chew a fat piece of raw meat everyday. When you chew the temporalis muscle gets worked out. As this muscle gets stronger it will pull your forehead forwards.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 17829
This is so easy to do. All you need to do is chew a fat piece of raw meat everyday. When you chew the temporalis muscle gets worked out. As this muscle gets stronger it will pull your forehead forwards.
how does it pull it forwards? youve experienced this?

how does it pull it forwards? youve experienced this?
Bro as a muscle gets stronger and bigger (in the face), it allows for support of the facial bones leading to pulling on the skull bones. 💀

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bro as a muscle gets stronger and bigger (in the face), it allows for support of the facial bones leading to pulling on the skull bones. 💀
cant see that working. no one out of the thousands that have chewed on this site has reported them effects on the forehead and brows being pulled downwards

cant see that working. no one out of the thousands that have chewed on this site has reported them effects on the forehead and brows being pulled downwards
Because no one notices it

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 17829

Users who are viewing this thread

Back