Growing past puberty?

ThatsWhatsUp

ThatsWhatsUp

Iron
Anyone has experienced anything similar? Thought that post puberty IT IS O. V. E. R. (In before, no height for your face.)

25 now, puberty peak was around 13. Father is 5'8-5'9, mother is 5'6-5'7. I was 5'7 at 13, 5'9 at 20. I thought I stopped then, at 23 I was measuring 177 in the morning and 175 at night. However, last year after living super healthy for a year I then measured myself at almost 178 in the morning, after not measuring for a while. I then made markings on the wall. I then started smoking and drinking, eating junk food again and somehow cleared 178 at the beginning of this year. I have the same markings (measured correctly with multiple measurement tools) and use various measuring tools both from front and back multiple times - measurements are max 0.5 cm off, so I then average/provide a range.
After cutting out smoking and drinking, and junk food before my hair transplant I decided to measure again. For a couple of weeks now I almost clear 179, 177 in the evening now. Would be nice to clear 180 before 26
I didn't exercise for the past year (no HGH, plus my older age), pretty sedentary (lots studying), diet not super good but not much junk either. No one in family had late growth spurts. I do attempt to improve my posture by not slouching but nothing else. And also I was and still having big knee and back pains in mornings mostly, as well as feeling more testosterone, as I get angry and mad easy, and feel more free to do stupid shit, such as calling out people and getting confrontational. Voice also got deeper. Wouldn't say I sleep much, like 7 hours

Could it be tumour or some shit? Sometimes feeling tired

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and BackFromTheMogging
ThatsWhatsUp

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and ThatsWhatsUp
legit thread

Back to 178 (from 179) after 9 hours awake, estimating 177 as lowest after 18 hours awake
How much y'all lose on average?

Anyone has experienced anything similar? Thought that post puberty IT IS O. V. E. R. (In before, no height for your face.)

25 now, puberty peak was around 13. Father is 5'8-5'9, mother is 5'6-5'7. I was 5'7 at 13, 5'9 at 20. I thought I stopped then, at 23 I was measuring 177 in the morning and 175 at night. However, last year after living super healthy for a year I then measured myself at almost 178 in the morning, after not measuring for a while. I then made markings on the wall. I then started smoking and drinking, eating junk food again and somehow cleared 178 at the beginning of this year. I have the same markings (measured correctly with multiple measurement tools) and use various measuring tools both from front and back multiple times - measurements are max 0.5 cm off, so I then average/provide a range.
After cutting out smoking and drinking, and junk food before my hair transplant I decided to measure again. For a couple of weeks now I almost clear 179, 177 in the evening now. Would be nice to clear 180 before 26
I didn't exercise for the past year (no HGH, plus my older age), pretty sedentary (lots studying), diet not super good but not much junk either. No one in family had late growth spurts. I do attempt to improve my posture by not slouching but nothing else. And also I was and still having big knee and back pains in mornings mostly, as well as feeling more testosterone, as I get angry and mad easy, and feel more free to do stupid shit, such as calling out people and getting confrontational. Voice also got deeper. Wouldn't say I sleep much, like 7 hours

Could it be tumour or some shit? Sometimes feeling tired
Well I mean it's just 1 cm tho

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp