Growing taller

stefthetics

stefthetics

Iron
5'9 at 15. I want to be at least 6ft. The doctor says I'll be 6 to 6'1 but I'm still worried. Give me natural ways first (make it detailed lazy bums) and then educate me on unnatural (mk6-77).

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
i’m 16 taking mk i obviously don’t recommend it but it might help you grow

• +1
Reactions: stefthetics
could you explain the process and any side affects?
it’s basically a ghrelin mimic that promotes your body’s secretion/production of hGH

it has many adverse side effects. we’re similar age and i only take 8-12.5 mg daily (we don’t need more, don’t listen to anybody on this forum that says you do)

Diabetes- it’s a very real risk from this but easily preventable. I test my blood sugar every morning before eating to ensure it’s at a regular levels. Before eating, I take 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. I have berberine & cinnamon on hand in case I ever become prediabetic to lower my glucose.

Lethargy- it will make you very tired throughout the day. you can somewhat counteract it with caffeine

Hunger- it absolutely raises your hunger, i’m hungry so much more so I need to control my diet a bit more.

Other worse side effects are more common at much higher doses but still I wouldn’t do a cycle longer than 5 weeks.

I can’t recommend this but if you’re gonna do it anyway do it safely.

• +1
Reactions: stefthetics
it’s basically a ghrelin mimic that promotes your body’s secretion/production of hGH

it has many adverse side effects. we’re similar age and i only take 8-12.5 mg daily (we don’t need more, don’t listen to anybody on this forum that says you do)

Diabetes- it’s a very real risk from this but easily preventable. I test my blood sugar every morning before eating to ensure it’s at a regular levels. Before eating, I take 600mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. I have berberine & cinnamon on hand in case I ever become prediabetic to lower my glucose.

Lethargy- it will make you very tired throughout the day. you can somewhat counteract it with caffeine

Hunger- it absolutely raises your hunger, i’m hungry so much more so I need to control my diet a bit more.

Other worse side effects are more common at much higher doses but still I wouldn’t do a cycle longer than 5 weeks.

hol up where u getting this mk at 15?

send link

ur pfp and ur bio is so cute "doing skincare atm" i wanna hug u

how much growth have you seen so far over a period of time?