Gta 4 is very overrated

We need gta TURKIC Empire, where you play as a turanid gigachad and conquer niggers and cumskins
@Haven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It is a boring game tbh why normans started to hype it out of nothing
true jfl , gta 5 mogs , but some cucks think gta4 has a dark story or something while its just like any b list movie

• +1
yeah ig so, idk, personally im waiting for a vc remake
I would be interested in seeing a gta character be more sophisticated and reserved for once tbh. British gangster and set in the city of London. Couldn't get much better

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 11414
true jfl , gta 5 mogs , but some cucks think gta4 has a dark story or something while its just like any b list movie
story wise mogs all other gtas easily

i prefer gta sa over it but its still really good

• +1
Gta san andreas mogs because you play as a bbc slayer
🐒

• +1
I would be interested in seeing a gta character be more sophisticated and reserved for once tbh. British gangster and set in the city of London. Couldn't get much better
yeah but if u wanted more sophisticated characters u could just play yakuza or mafia, gtas whole thing is kinda the opposite of that

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Biiyo03
GTA 6 would have a lead Female Protagonist.

• +1
soemthing like the gentlemen?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414 and Jason Voorhees
GTA 6 would have a lead Female Protagonist.
i unironically wouldnt be surprised if soy cucks were offended that gta 6 didnt have a lead female protagonist and try to cancel it jfl

or he/she isnt gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15252, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 11414
Exactly

Mafia games are shit tho. It's very repetitive
ever tried mafia I and mafia II? insanely good story, the only flaw is that there is no open world and its just story.

• +1
Ikr, tokyo would literally be the best thing for them to do. Were eithwr gonna be with the yakuxa or fucking they asses up

tagging other niggers in this convo @cloUder @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @Preston
NYC would be also nice

Agree, I think vidya is shit in general and something you should grow out of in time.

story wise mogs all other gtas easily

i prefer gta sa over it but its still really good
yeah its story is better but no one ever plays gta for story

Driving cars is annoying and physics are so slow how tf it is fun
Driving cars is only annoying if you don’t have the intelligence to slow down when cornering, you wouldn’t go full speed cornering in real life would you because the car would spin out or flip over.

Driving cars is only annoying if you don’t have the intelligence to slow down when cornering, you wouldn’t go full speed cornering in real life would you because the car would spin out or flip over.
I love pseudo intellectual incels jfl

Where do yall think the new gta (if we live to see it) will be based in

i wqnna see something different than miami / la / new york this time
I’d like to see something set in West Virginia countryside/Las Vegas type of place with elements of Miami.

somewhere that isn’t just like one place but a mash up

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Blue, Patient A, WontStopNorwooding and 4 others
@StrangerDanger

Why the jfl react? Whats so fucking funny? tell me
@

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 12669

The people in the loading screen are famous British ppl if ur confused

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger

Why the jfl react? Whats so fucking funny? tell me
@
Im not gonna buy GTA if i have to involve myself in an experince with a bunch of fucking anglos

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Im not gonna buy GTA if i have to involve myself in an experince with a bunch of fucking anglos
What about a GTA in Canada😳
Biggdink tales converted into story missions

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 2 others
jfl

what do u think about it being in a city like tokyo tho?

Tokyo1
Tokyo
Tokyo3

tokyo is famous for street car racing as well so could implement that too
Tokyo4
Tokyo5

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
I love pseudo intellectual incels jfl
It’s not like that it’s just not a full on cheesey arcade style of driving. Gta v and Gta iv are both good at what they do but there is a different way to play both and in my experience people have always found Gta iv the hardest to pick up and play if you can’t figure out the driving style quick enough (e.g. intelligence) but anybody can learn how to drive in gta iv it’s just a matter of how quick.

Gta iv is more satisfying to pull off the driving but the wacky online race courses from Gta V are really good.

I found Gta iv hard to drive in when I was at a minor age and impatient.

Tbh intelligence is a lot to do with patience and observation and suitable response and curiosity.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Jason Voorhees
It would be cool but what would the main characters be, asian faces look similar and lack character imo
They can make them look like anime characters instead of being realistic imo.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, StrangerDanger, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
It would be cool but what would the main characters be, asian faces look similar and lack character imo
Idk about that one, probably make an omega chang asian that stands out or somehow find a way to implement a white looking chad

although gta characters usually dont stand out and blend in with the crowd most of the time (never insanely good looking, tall etc) so i doubt if they will do that.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15338 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Deleted member 15338, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Subhuman protagonist
Ello mate
Idk about that one, probably make an omega chang asian that stands out or somehow find a way to implement a white looking chad

although gta characters usually dont stand out and blend in with the crowd most of the time (never insanely good looking, tall etc) so i doubt if they will do that.
Already leaked that you will play as a non binary Transgender pansexual Australian aboriginal

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Ello mate

Already leaked that you will play as a non binary Transgender pansexual Australian aboriginal
Im scared that rockstar wil be afraid of the faggots who cancel shit and make the character like a fucking tranny or some shit like that, the game will be ruined so quickj

although the real real real question is, when will those jew cucks stop milking gta 5 online @Preston @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
IV is my favourite GTA tbh. I like the driving physics and multiplayer. I used to play with a few people back in 2017 and 2018 and it was quite fun

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
Im scared that rockstar wil be afraid of the faggots who cancel shit and make the character like a fucking tranny or some shit like that, the game will be ruined so quickj

although the real real real question is, when will those jew cucks stop milking gta 5 online @Preston @StrangerDanger @WannabeJock
I'm not buying a gta game if there's a tranny in it tbh. Gta games are based wtf is this virtue signalling bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15338 and 1 other person
I'm not buying a gta game if there's a tranny in it tbh. Gta games are based wtf is this virtue signalling bullshit
same

• +1
IV is my favourite GTA tbh. I like the driving physics and multiplayer. I used to play with a few people back in 2017 and 2018 and it was quite fun
based and gta iv pilled

• Love it
Reactions: AcneScars
although the real real real question is, when will those jew cucks stop milking gta 5 online
To be fair to Rockstar, they’ve been updating it with free DLCs for over 5 years now and the game is still very fun to play. There’s a crew called SAFE where PvP and other things are banned and if you join one of their sessions you can grind and have fun in peace without tryhard fags activating ghost organisation every 5 mins trying to murder you

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

When the milk flow stops or when a competitor comes out, spoiler: no competition in past decade

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Biiyo03

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15338